GUILTY DE - Whitney Bennett, 23, Delmar, 3 December 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/...ON--Search-is-on-for-23-year-old-Delmar-woman

MISSING PERSON: Search is on for 23-year-old Delmar woman
staff report • December 15, 2010

DELMAR — Police are seeking the whereabouts of a 23-year-old Delmar woman who was last seen by family on Dec. 3.

The family of Whitney L. Bennett, of the 3600 block of Susan Beach Road, contacted police on Dec. 9 after becoming concerned about her welfare.

Delaware State Police learned that Bennett may have visited a friend in Fruitland, Md., on Dec. 4.

Anyone with information is asked to call Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or visit www.tipsubmit.com.

bilde

I am a friend Whitney's cousin and attended the vigil on Friday night. Really wished there was brighter outcome. RIP Whitney and prayers to her family. Also kudos to WMDT 47 news for their continuing coverage when Wboc didn't report anything until a body was found.

I am a friend Whitney's cousin and attended the vigil on Friday night. Really wished there was brighter outcome. RIP Whitney and prayers to her family. Also kudos to WMDT 47 news for their continuing coverage when Wboc didn't report anything until a body was found.

I am sorry Whitney was found deceased.
But I am glad she has been found and arrest have been made.
Sympathies to her family and friends...

From August 2012:

http://wp.wgmd.com/?p=23122

The father of a 24-year-old Fruitland man found guilty in April of murdering his former girlfriend has now been convicted of accessory to murder after the fact... Wednesday, Hill’s father, Claude was sentenced to five years in prison...

A 24-year-old Fruitland, Maryland man found guilty in April of murdering his former girlfriend, has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

William Hill was arrested in April of 2011 and allegedly confessed to killing 23-year-old Whitney Bennett of Delmar, Delaware by choking her; her body was found in a shallow grave in Manokin in Somerset County, Maryland last April; her family had reported her missing in December 2010.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back