Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here. I took the warning off about the photos because it seems that discussion has moved forward. Let me know if I need to put it back in the title.

And please be nice to each other. :innocent:

Thanks,

Salem

Thread 9

Thread 8

Thread 7

Thread 6

Thread 5

Responding, to OldSteve-no, Filomena wouldn't have locked MK's door.
The door was already locked according to MK and RS before Filomena has arrived in the apartment.
So presumably the killer locked the door and took the keys with him/her.

otto said:
I said that Amanda would not have known that Rudy had been detained or that his finger prints had been taken by police.

If she didn't know, then she had to assume it. And why so? After all, RG was the local drug dealer!

You believe AK entered into a conspiracy to rape and murder with RG and RS. You've made the assumption that RG's print and DNA were untraceable the linchpin of AK's "master plan."

And yet you insist she couldn't hold a simple conversation with either one of them!

This may be the most preposterous murder theory ever concocted! It's beginning to make Mignini's theory of 20 different murderers taking turns as the Monster of Florence sound sensible by comparison.

If she didn't know, then she had to assume it. And why so? After all, RG was the local drug dealer!

You believe AK entered into a conspiracy to rape and murder with RG and RS. You've made the assumption that RG's print and DNA were untraceable the linchpin of AK's "master plan."

And yet you insist she couldn't hold a simple conversation with either one of them!

This may be the most preposterous murder theory ever concocted! It's beginning to make Mignini's theory of 20 different murderers taking turns as the Monster of Florence sound sensible by comparison.

Well it might be that AK and RS didn't have some genius master plan. Considering both of them admit to using drags, maybe they have not exactly thought things out.
As far as I can tell, right now we have three theories.
The official one: Rudy, AK and RS did it together.
Second theory: Rudy did it all himself.
And the third theory: Rudy did it with an accomplice.
Would be interesting to see the list of facts we have in support and against each theory.

Let's be clear. I have said that according to Candace Dempsey, Amanda and Raffaele were only fluent in their native languages.

I haven't made any assumptions about Rudy's language abilities. I have no idea what languages he does speak ... do you?

RG has in his history of burglary been caught with keys and cell phones on him before.

Therefore it's conceivable that he took the keys in question.

What isn't conceivable is, UNLESS the roommates testified to this, that all of them had keys to each other's room. That would defeat the purpose of having a key to lock your own specific room, wouldn't it? if they all could access each other's rooms at any time, what's the point of individual lockks on the doors?

Wonder if RF's room was locked that day or if that's the reason that RG hadn't gone in AK or Laura's room? Maybe their doors were locked and he hadn't had the inclination to break them down before Merideth arrived. He would have had access to RF's room immediately through the window.

IF RF's room had been locked and the roommates HAD NOT shared keys, her room MUST have been entered through the window. Do we have this detail?

Seriously though, I'm thinking about this and it's very key to the case.

If the room was locked from the outside and if the roommates did not all have access to each other's keys, and RFs room was locked for her vacation trip, how did anyone get into RF's room without using the window?

It's just enogh for me to know that AK did not have a key to RF's room and there were no keys to the rooms laying freely around the home.

Again, I base this on the assumption that you have locked doors inside a home with keys for a reason. To distribute those keys to each person in the home makes having locked doors pointless.

Considering MK's door had to be broken in, the roommates apparently had no keys to each other rooms. Otherwise Filomena could have simply provided the keys to open it.

There are some interesting conclusions in the Motivations report about that locked door. The roommates seem to disagree on the normality of that locked door. Amanda said it was normal where Filomena said it was not. The judge then goes on to describe Amanda's email to her friends where she describes how that locked door panicked her and made her go out and try to climb the balcony and her bf even tried to kick in the door. However Amanda does not mention the locked door when she calls Filomena on the phone, and her panic was gone by the time the police had arrived. Then suddenly it is all normal the door is locked? Strange.

OR

AK would have provided the key to it, if she had it. And it seems that if RF had knowledge that the roommates shared keys, RF would have noted or Laura would have noted that AK DID indeed have this key--unless of course it was some secret between AK and MK.

So it's logical to believe that AK did not and never had a key to MK's room and IF RF's room had been locked AK did not have a key to that either. So it's important to know how who had what keys and whether or not RF had locked her door before going away for a few days.

I contend that if RF locked her door and the roommates did not share keys, RG did INDEED enter through the window.

There are some interesting conclusions in the Motivations report about that locked door. The roommates seem to disagree on the normality of that locked door. Amanda said it was normal where Filomena said it was not. The judge then goes on to describe Amanda's email to her friends where she describes how that locked door panicked her and made her go out and try to climb the balcony and her bf even tried to kick in the door. However Amanda does not mention the locked door when she calls Filomena on the phone, and her panic was gone by the time the police had arrived. Then suddenly it is all normal the door is locked? Strange.

If just want to know if the roommates shared keys and if RF locked her room before leaving on her trip. We'll never know whether locking the door was normal for MK but we can say that it wasn't normal that day.

Seriously though, I'm thinking about this and it's very key to the case.

If the room was locked from the outside and if the roommates did not all have access to each other's keys, and RFs room was locked for her vacation trip, how did anyone get into RF's room without using the window?

It's just enogh for me to know that AK did not have a key to RF's room and there were no keys to the rooms laying freely around the home.

Again, I base this on the assumption that you have locked doors inside a home with keys for a reason. To distribute those keys to each person in the home makes having locked doors pointless.

Filomina's bedroom was not locked. The only bedroom that was locked was Meredith's bedroom, and it was not normally locked. Amanda said that it was, but Filomina disagreed and insisted that police break down the door. I understand that you're reading all sorts of blogs about the case, but may I recommend that you read Barbie Nadeau's book and Candace Dempsey's book. Both get some small details wrong, but between the two books, you should have the complete story. After that, you can read the translated court documents for detailed information. I think it may be a better use of time in terms of getting the facts of the case.

If just want to know if the roommates shared keys and if RF locked her room before leaving on her trip. We'll never know whether locking the door was normal for MK but we can say that it wasn't normal that day.

I'm assuming that you mean Filomina when you use the initials RF ... we do know that it was not normal for Meredith to lock her door. She had lived there longer than Amanda, and the other two roommates knew that the only time that Meredith locked her room was when she visited her family in England. Amanda claimed that Meredith often locked her bedroom door, even when she used the bathroom ... Amanda was not telling the truth.

What'd I'd like is testimony or some sort that says the roommates did not share their keys and that RF did or did not lock her door before she left on her trip. She went into great detail talking about closing a window. I want to know if she locked her for for a fact and where the reference to the fact that she did not is located.

I also seriously doubt a hundred books are going to give me the whole story because I don't even think MK knew it before she died.

We don't know it wasn't normal for MK to lock her door. We know RF said it wasn't. It's been said here before that RF and laura probably didn't interact with the girls too much, so I don't know how was in the house more often, them or AK, to know what MK was doing when RF and laura weren't there. Unless those two were there each and every time MK was there, they don't know. Unless RF giggled the handle each time MK closed the door, she doesn't know.

I was under the impression that MK and AK rented the rooms and arrived around the same time. I don't know what "longer" means. Does it mean a week?

What I ask is a simple fact or two that should be in testimony. RF either locked the door before she left or she didn't, as entered as fact in the record. The roommates either shared keys or they didn't.

You know what?

FR doesn't know for sure if she locked the window. She rifled through her own room, looking for stolen items and so a bunch of glass got displaced. She has a loose idea of what clean means, and so how can I expect her to know if MK locked her door, or even if RF locked her own door.

It's really a lost cause.

What'd I'd like is testimony or some sort that says the roommates did not share their keys and that RF did or did not lock her door before she left on her trip. She went into great detail talking about closing a window. I want to know if she locked her for for a fact and where the reference to the fact that she did not is located.

I also seriously doubt a hundred books are going to give me the whole story because I don't even think MK knew it before she died.

We don't know it wasn't normal for MK to lock her door. We know RF said it wasn't. It's been said here before that RF and laura probably didn't interact with the girls too much, so I don't know how was in the house more often, them or AK, to know what MK was doing when RF and laura weren't there. Unless those two were there each and every time MK was there, they don't know. Unless RF giggled the handle each time MK closed the door, she doesn't know.

I was under the impression that MK and AK rented the rooms and arrived around the same time. I don't know what "longer" means. Does it mean a week?

What I ask is a simple fact or two that should be in testimony. RF either locked the door before she left or she didn't, as entered as fact in the record. The roommates either shared keys or they didn't.

Sure. Are you aware of the fact that Amanda and Raffaele claim they saw the broken window before Filomina arrived at the cottage that afternoon?

You know what?

FR doesn't know for sure if she locked the window. She rifled through her own room, looking for stolen items and so a bunch of glass got displaced. She has a loose idea of what clean means, and so how can I expect her to know if MK locked her door, or even if RF locked her own door.

It's really a lost cause.

What do you mean "she has a loose idea of what clean means"? If you want to argue that Filomina threw her clothes all over the floor, and then placed her laptop on top of those clothes before leaving to spend the night with her boyfriend ... okay, but why would you think that?

Regarding the keys - do we know for sure that no one else had a key to MK room? I thought MK and Filomena were close, and it is possible that Filomena had a key to M's room. I also thought that there was tension between Filomena and AK - remember in the movie how quick Filomena was to cast suspicion toward AK by saying MK never locked her room...
I say this not because I think Filomena killed MK, but I do think AK was an easy target for all to point to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46