TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why looking specific places? Looking in several counties b/c we've got people to help us - looking for any evidence.

I don't think they have any idea, really, where she is...:( or if she was taken in a car, or by whom...

All over the nation? Across state lines? Then why are they so focused in this one area yesterday and today? :confused:

I guess lunch boxes were found in other states, and they are searching there, too?

Just doesn't make sense! :waitasec:

Relying on other states to help with leads in their states.

relying on other states for them to help with leads in their states

Not going into detail about evidence in the investigation.

Still in this area? She may be - she may have left - have gotten leads from other parts of the country - but we're searching here b/c this is where it all happened.

getting leads from other parts of the country

no comment on cell phone or credit card use

Think she's still alive? Not going to comment.

Recovery effort? No, still a rescue effort.

Why in the world would you not comment on whether her phone or cc has been used or active?

I'm watching this man's face, and he knows who did this, he just doesn't know where to find her body.

MOO

Ya know what i find very interesting????? what if they have interviewed 2,700 ppl as of yesterday! Many ppl here have said they cant understand this search that LE is asking ppl to search these areas with maybe a dangerous man out there.

Well what if its a ruse! They want ppl with ID to come and search and im sure they are all asked questions and have filled out a questionaire! Maybe LE knows Holly and the perp are not out there but are doing this to see who they havnt heard from and who is accounted for.
Just a thought!

Good seeing you again, Eileen....

Wow, to me it is like they have nothing, but the few bits of physical evidence, no idea if a vehicle is involved? Or a POI? Or if there is a POI, they can't find him either, so that is why they have hope she is alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow