State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

borndem

Anglophile & registered demwit
Reaction score
Let's get on with it, Boys and Girls! :seeya:

As a newbie here, I made the early morning HT run today. We've got cinnamon and hot cross buns today, enough to share. Should be an interesting day.

Looking forward to hearing more from Mr. Ward today. (And seriously looking into ways to beef up my wireless network security!)

I don't know if I'm up for a whole lot of whining this morning. My bones and joints ache from gardening yesterday. Is 'little K' the only *questioner* on their team? Perhaps someone with a less-grating voice & style. Remember all those experts who took quite a bashing to their reputations after the OJ trial? I think that was the beginning of the down-turn for Henry Lee. I mean, who can put much store in the testimony of those who used their knowledge to get a cold-blooded murderer *off*?

Because it may not be apparent to some, I'd like to point out that there is more going on with the discussion than "is BC guilty or not?". Those questioning the pros case and evidence are not necessarily supportive of the defendent, and vice versa. I think most level-headed posters on here have an interest in seeing justice served - even at the cost of an outcome which may contradict a personal belief of G or NG.

1) I believe BC is guilty, and the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
2) I believe BC is guilty, the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
3) I believe BC is guilty, but the state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
4) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
5) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
6) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
7) I believe BG is innocent, but the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
8) I believe BG is innocent, but the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
9) I believe BG is innocent, and state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.

I think most posters here fall into one of: 2,3,5,6,8,9

1 would suggest the inability to view the case objectively, 4 and 7 really don't make sense at this point.

As a newbie here, I made the early morning HT run today. We've got cinnamon and hot cross buns today, enough to share. Should be an interesting day.

Thanks, but we need you to make another run for juice.

Impeachment of witness. Hmmmmm, wonder what that is?

Quick peek at picture as judge turned them over, it looked like a mug shot.
IMO.

The state really does not want the jury to hear what JW has to say. They are certainly reaching deep down into their bag of tricks.

I had a sinking suspicion that he left a job under ugly circumstances - and if so, it will come to light. He should have known that and so should have Kurtz.

Is everybody blacked out again or is it just me?

Quick peek at picture as judge turned them over, it looked like a mug shot.
IMO.

Looked like personal pictures you might find on Facebook or similar site. One picture had the witness in a T-shirt with an unreadable slogan.

I have become compelled to witness this case from the 1st day Nancy was reported missing and because of a connected feeling to Nancy and her loved ones. I would have loved to have met her in person. I feel so deeply for her family, her beautiful children, and her friends, but most of all for Nancy who for the selfish motives of Brad Cooper, will not get to see her children grow up, nor they to have their Mom. the loss is beyond words

the brad :loser::loser::loser: showed us in at least 5,000 ways that he was a liar. That's the differences that the human eye can detect in a portrait compared to reality Not everyone can paint a realistic portrait, because it is so difficult to attend to all the details, but all of us can view the piece of work. Though it is not proof....it is the stuff that juries see.....when they look at his deposition, it is written all over his face. Arrogance can't be faked. Neither can the truth. I know arrogance when I see it! I also know the truth when I see it! Very transparent. From an artist's perspective.

Alice Stubbs......Wow! I have to say that the depo is just as much of a smoking gun as the Google search. She laid him open and filleted him like a flat flounder. Every fishy, flaky thing he said was put out there for all to see! (IMO) THANK YOU ALICE STUBBS! Right person, right place, right time.
Lil K was no match.....he didn't even make the slightest peep for the perp. Brad hired lil K.....goes to show you....he wasn't as smart as he thought.

New Member here just saying what I have to say. Thanks, Jenny :seeya:

Because it may not be apparent to some, I'd like to point out that there is more going on with the discussion than "is BC guilty or not?". Those questioning the pros case and evidence are not necessarily supportive of the defendent, and vice versa. I think most level-headed posters on here have an interest in seeing justice served - even at the cost of an outcome which may contradict a personal belief of G or NG.

1) I believe BC is guilty, and the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
2) I believe BC is guilty, the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
3) I believe BC is guilty, but the state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
4) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
5) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
6) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
7) I believe BG is innocent, but the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
8) I believe BG is innocent, but the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
9) I believe BG is innocent, and state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.

I think most posters here fall into one of: 2,3,5,6,8,9

1 would suggest the inability to view the case objectively, 4 and 7 really don't make sense at this point.

Last night, after my brain felt as if it was swimming in churning waters, the the *ignore* button kick on, I was reminded of Ken McDuff. I think that was his name, correct spelling. Texas triple murderer, who managed to get himself off death row, on parole, an on to kill multiple innocent young girls & women in a horribly brutal fashion. Hours and hours of sexual torture. Now granted, I'm not comparing him to brad crimewise, but I am pondering our justice system. The old 'better ten guilty men go free than one innocent man get locked up.' Somehow I don't think our founding fathers had the likes of Kenneth McDuff in mind when they laid down the laws. MOO I can't recall how many orphans, the children of the young moms he brutally killed, have been left behind.

The state really does not want the jury to hear what JW has to say. They are certainly reaching deep down into their bag of tricks.

The state doesn't want the jury tainted with information from a so-called expert who shouldn't be touting himself as such.

I saw those hot cross buns in HT yesterday and almost bought them. Let me know if I should have...

I've got bagels and cream cheese for errbody. And cold pizza (Godfather's) and birthday cake (Blue Moon Bakery) for everybody.

I have become compelled to witness this case from the 1st day Nancy was reported missing and because of a connected feeling to Nancy and her loved ones. I would have loved to have met her in person. I feel so deeply for her family, her beautiful children, and her friends, but most of all for Nancy who for the selfish motives of Brad Cooper, will not get to see her children grow up, nor they to have their Mom. the loss is beyond words

the brad :loser::loser::loser: showed us in at least 5,000 ways that he was a liar. That's the differences that the human eye can detect in a portrait compared to reality Not everyone can paint a realistic portrait, because it is so difficult to attend to all the details, but all of us can view the piece of work. Though it is not proof....it is the stuff that juries see.....when they look at his deposition, it is written all over his face. Arrogance can't be faked. Neither can the truth. I know arrogance when I see it! I also know the truth when I see it! Very transparent. From an artist's perspective.

Alice Stubbs......Wow! I have to say that the depo is just as much of a smoking gun as the Google search. She laid him open and filleted him like a flat flounder. Every fishy, flaky thing he said was put out there for all to see! (IMO) THANK YOU ALICE STUBBS! Right person, right place, right time.
Lil K was no match.....he didn't even make the slightest peep for the perp. Brad hired lil K.....goes to show you....he wasn't as smart as he thought.

New Member here just saying what I have to say. Thanks, Jenny :seeya:

Welcome to the zoo!!!! Glad to have you amongst us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni