State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmflu

Reaction score
Morning, all! Just an interesting note to start our day. In case any of you were not up late last night and do not go back and read the late-night comments, you might want to this time. Jay Ward came on Websleuths and posted a nice long note to us all!!

OK so now that we got the hardening and penetration out of the way, what comes next? :D

OT/ Someone asked to see a picture of my catahoula awhile back, so last night I figured out how to add a couple photos to my site here. Hope I did it right though. For perspective sake, he stands about 27 inches to his shoulders, and weighs approx 95lbs. Usually he weighs somewhere between 92 to 98 pounds, depending upon *our* exercise levels. The rottie/German Shepherd mix is a couple inches shorter than him and weighs in at approx 85 lbs. And the little latest stray we picked up only weighs about 55 pounds.

OT/ Someone asked to see a picture of my catahoula awhile back, so last night I figured out how to add a couple photos to my site here. Hope I did it right though. For perspective sake, he stands about 27 inches to his shoulders, and weighs approx 95lbs. Usually he weighs somewhere between 92 to 98 pounds, depending upon *our* exercise levels. The rottie/German Shepherd mix is a couple inches shorter than him and weighs in at approx 85 lbs. And the little latest stray we picked up only weighs about 55 pounds.

That was me!!! Where can I see the photo?

P.S. Oh, wait, I found them!!! He's GORGEOUS!! I love catahoulas!!! He is a big boy! I so wanted one about a year ago from a rescue, but someone got the little fellow before I could. Thanks for sharing your pictures with me!

Very nice looking dogs!

this thread topic: Found Deceased State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

I'm starting to agree ;)

That was me!!! Where can I see the photo?

P.S. Oh, wait, I found them!!! He's GORGEOUS!! I love catahoulas!!! He is a big boy! I so wanted one about a year ago from a rescue, but someone got the little fellow before I could. Thanks for sharing your pictures with me!

Your welcome! It was that face that got me. He's got the coolest face/expression. I saw it looking out to me from craigslist about 5 years ago and couldn't resisit. We adore him, but he is the most stubborn dog I have ever come across in over 50 years!

What's going on? They are trying to call a witness not on the list. A 2nd expert witness trying to be brought on?

Morning folks~~~

It appears the defense is trying to bring in another expert??..Dont know who it is but could be a forensic expert????

I think that the defense should have picked their expert more carefully. Since he wasn't able to be tendered as an expert in computer forensics, I think they should be able to call someone else.

seems like lil K Wants another bite of the forensics apple

Whispering to clerk , Judge will get the sheriff to deal w/ it?

IMO, if Brad and Nancy had dated longer, and didn't have the time crunch before relocating to the US, they wouldn't have married.

I am so glad to hear about Nancy~~the victim...she was a very friendly and fun person....This witness is a friend of the Coopers, and just so happens to work for RIM (Research in Motion) yikes..IS Cary a "Silicon Valley" type area??

Think he is on the stand as more of an observer of Brad's behaviors.

I think that the defense should have picked their expert more carefully. Since he wasn't able to be tendered as an expert in computer forensics, I think they should be able to call someone else.

In the end, they didn't need to. Proof is now out that the Google maps search of Fielding Drive was a planted file. They accomplished everything without the Forensic Expert title. It took me a while to figure it out and I had to watch and listen carefully a second time, but there is no doubt the file was planted.

I guess he is a witness to Nancy overspending and being an ingrate concerning her very wonderful, generous hubby.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie