MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Phylicia. You deserved such a wonderful life as you were such an amazing person. There are countless people in the world who will make sure justice is given to those who took your beautiful life.

Oh dear. I can't imagine her family getting this news. Phylicia has been in this river all along...how sickening.
I really hope she was already deceased when she was put into the water. I wonder if they will release COD.

It feels so surreal to me, the little town in upstate NY I grew up in is on the banks of this same river....I never even knew it flowed through Maryland as well...

WB Producer posted to Twitter that is has been confirmed by PB's father. :(
http://twitter.com/#!/DRoseWBTV/status/61144273336283137

We still need to wait for news from an official source, which by WS standards is LE or the coroner. Though this sounds pretty official to me.

I'm numb..... the tears will fall later.... For Phylicias mother, classmates and the Barnes family. though I am still angry about the events leading up to her disappearance and will likely remain angry unless it is proven this was a stranger abduction. (which I think is very unlikely.)

God Bless you Janice. (here come the tears). All you did was what every parent wishes to do and that is allow their child to know both sides of their family. There is no way you could have known just how messed up that side of the family was.... and the kind of company that side of the family chose to keep. :furious:

Oh dear. I can't imagine her family getting this news. Phylicia has been in this river all along...how sickening.
I really hope she was already deceased when she was put into the water. I wonder if they will release COD.

It feels so surreal to me, the little town in upstate NY I grew up in is on the banks of this same river....I never even knew it flowed through Maryland as well...

They'll know based on if water was found in her lungs or not.

I'm devistated.

I'm very saddened to hear this news. I am so sick of the brutality against women and children all over the world. And the disgusting manner that the murderers dispose of their victims just appalls me further. Rest in peace, Phylicia. I hope justice will be served.

Rest in peace beautiful Phylicia. You were gorgeous on the outside, and a good person with a high moral compass by everyone's account. It is devastating news, but better for her family to know than to wonder forever. :rose:

I wish to say more, but will express condolences for now. So sad.

I am too. All she wanted was to spend time with her family and sisters at Christmas time. Breaks my heart.

Rest in peace beautiful Phylicia. You were gorgeous on the outside, and a good person with a high moral compass by everyone's account. It is devastating news, but better for her family to know than to wonder forever. :rose:

I wish to say more, but will express condolences for now. So sad.

Thank you, I couldn't have said it better.

92QJamsBmore‎ We retract our previous statement. It has not been confirmed that the unidentified body found is that of Phylicia Barnes.
Twitter -
24 seconds ago

:rollercoaster:

:cursing: damned media

There are no words to express my deepest and sincerest condolences to the mother of Phylicia Simone Barnes and her family.

Please know that your daughter has been a light and as sly as the foxes were who diminished her light here in the earthly realm, know they can not-they HAVE NOT extinguished her beautiful light.

We are all here today because of her light which shines so brightly. Nay, a river cannot hold the light.

Phylicia Simone Barnes, wear your CROWN. Justice will be served, my dear. You've graduated far too early, yet it's to a far far better place than where we reside.

May God Bless the families of the dearly departed.

So similar to Laci Peterson - disappeared at Christmas and was found at Easter-time in the water. :(

For those of you who have been following Kiesha Abrahams case they have arrested her mother and stepfather.

Sorry for the ot

kleena‎ RT @92QJamsBmore: Phylicia Barnes' Father Tells CBS TV Station Body Found Is His Daughter
Phylicia Barnes’ Father Tells CBS TV Station Body Found Is His ...‎ - cbslocal.com
Twitter - seconds ago

Russel Barnes needs to shut his pie hole. I am so angry. The man was an ABSENT FATHER and he has NO RIGHT to put this information out until official confirmation comes by way of the coroner or LE. eta: Tactless, simply tactless. If I posted what I thought of him I'd be timed out if not banned, so excersizing some self discipline here, which I wish Mr. Barnes would do the same! :furious:

A day late and a dollar short Mr. Barnes! ENOUGH!! You have taken SO much away from your daughters mother I am steamed! SHUT THE HMPF UP!

:furious:

I'm so sorry to hear that this is Phylicia. Rest in peace Phylicia. You were a beautiful girl.

HLN just reported her father confirmed it's her. :(

Rest in peace Phylicia. My deepest condolences to her family. So, so, so sad. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2