NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Newsday article, updated an hour ago says: The teeth were about a foot from the skull, close enough that they are probably related, said Nassau Police Det. Lt. Kevin Smith.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/police-teeth-found-near-skull-s-location-1.2832645

Helpful enough for my first post, I hope. Although they are just speculating right now.

I live about 20 or so minutes east of where all this is going on. It's a crazy situation to think all of this is going on in your own backyard. (not literally of course but still) :seeya:

So, they are saying it's a woman's skull, but not likely Shannon Gilbert's. The teeth are helpful evidence, if there has been dental work done.

This could be one of Crazy Joel's victims, since it has been there for a long time. Earlier reports said there were roots growing up through the skull.

Inside Edition - Police Interview Doctor in Search for Clues in ... Apr 13, 2011 ... Dr. Peter Hackett has reportedly been interviewed by police in their search ... Dr. Peter Hackett finds himself in a media firestorm after ...
www.insideedition.com/.../police-interview-doctor-in-search-for-clues-in- long-island-serial-killer-case.aspx - Cached
]

Hi all,

Hope this link works - and it's ok...I thought this was interesting and I never read/saw this interview...

Wow Curious! I was just digging back through thread after thread to find that interview, viewed it, came back here, and the first thing I see if your post. Feline minds in synch, I guess.

Have you seen the interview of him in the car with the wife driving yet?

If you're bored, search "peter hackett inside edition" and you will find an interesting read and pic. I personally never saw or read this before.

Sorry, still working on "how to post a link" and "what counts as MSM?" Polite corrections/ suggestions welcomed! heh

Wow Curious! I was just digging back through thread after thread to find that interview, viewed it, came back here, and the first thing I see if your post. Feline minds in synch, I guess.

Have you seen the interview of him in the car with the wife driving yet?

Hi Kitty!

Did that link work for you? It didn't for me so I deleted it hahahah (note my next post!)

NO!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen that interview...can you point me in the right direction?

BTW, I agree that "Like minds think great" or is it "Great minds think alike?" haha...Either way were covered (grin)

Sorry, still working on "how to post a link" and "what counts as MSM?" Polite corrections/ suggestions welcomed! heh
There are a couple of ways to post a link. One way is to allow the vbulletin software to automagically format it. To do this, just paste the url into your post, and the software will insert the correct format. If you choose this approach, it's best to post the link on its own line. The other way is to post it is as follows (sans the spaces, which I included so the software doesn't convert the text to a link).

Code:
[ url=url.goes.here ]title goes here[ /url ]

The above are the posting part. However posting a correct link is important as well. With this in mind, the link you posted appears to be a simple highlight/copy/paste from an earlier post. This won't work, as vbulletin shortens links by including replacing parts of the url with elipses. Additionally, the url you provided included a space, which again, indicates you hightlighted/copy/pasted the link. To avoid this sort of problem, copy the link from the address bar of the article you are viewing, as opposed from a post. That way you have the full url. Hth!

So, they are saying it's a woman's skull, but not likely Shannon Gilbert's. The teeth are helpful evidence, if there has been dental work done.

This could be one of Crazy Joel's victims, since it has been there for a long time. Earlier reports said there were roots growing up through the skull.

Hi Pinkhammer,

Just FYI...many press reports state that SG had a broken jaw in the past that was identifiable from a piece of metal that was part of the treatment for that injury. (my words)

That's how they are able to tell so soon that the bodies are NOT her...:great:

Hi Kitty!

Did that link work for you? It didn't for me so I deleted it hahahah (note my next post!)

NO!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen that interview...can you point me in the right direction?

BTW, I agree that "Like minds think great" or is it "Great minds think alike?" haha...Either way were covered (grin)

Sorry, my computer locked up and I had to reboot.

Here you go: http://www.news12.com/articleDetail...ype=news&position=1&regionId=1&region_name=LI

(Watch what he does with his mouth after he says that it's hurtful. I make no judgement calls...just saying it's interesting.) :innocent:

ETA: I think you might be in trouble with the psychic crimefighter link. Definitely not msm.

I can't access your above link without being a subscriber MK ... May you would be so kind as to give your interpretation of what interesting thing he does with his mouth (w/o being judgmental, of course) ;)

:blowkiss:

Dormer confuses me. If the call from someone claiming to be the Dr. was debunked, then why does he go on to say investigators are going to follow up on that with the Gilbert Family? It's either debunked or it isn't. LE wastes their time following up on debunked information? Alrighty then.

I can't access your above link without being a subscriber MK ... May you would be so kind as to give your interpretation of what interesting thing he does with his mouth (w/o being judgmental, of course) ;)

:blowkiss:

Hmm, link works fine for me and I'm not a subscriber. But anyway, his lip quivers. Not in an "I'm going to cry" sort of way, but in a nervous, stammering sort of way. Of course, I'm no psychologist...so I make no judgements on what that might mean. Just thought it interesting. :innocent:

has any one looked at the li serial killer.com site in the last 24 hrs, there seems to be deliberate taunting from there which is then tweeted and fb'd on. people naming names etc.

There are a couple of ways to post a link. One way is to allow the vbulletin software to automagically format it. To do this, just paste the url into your post, and the software will insert the correct format. If you choose this approach, it's best to post the link on its own line. The other way is to post it is as follows (sans the spaces, which I included so the software doesn't convert the text to a link).

Code:
[ url=url.goes.here ]title goes here[ /url ]

The above are the posting part. However posting a correct link is important as well. With this in mind, the link you posted appears to be a simple highlight/copy/paste from an earlier post. This won't work, as vbulletin shortens links by including replacing parts of the url with elipses. Additionally, the url you provided included a space, which again, indicates you hightlighted/copy/pasted the link. To avoid this sort of problem, copy the link from the address bar of the article you are viewing, as opposed from a post. That way you have the full url. Hth!

Thank You shadowwraiths!

You totally busted me with my copy/paste attempts!!!

I printed your reply and I will work on it; however, I have no idea what "vbulletins" and "elipses" are (sigh)

Could it be my toolbar? I have to hit "Alt" to pull up a toolbar that gives me the option to "copy" and when I try to copy the url from the address bar it just goes away!:maddening:

(sigh again) I WILL keep trying!:banghead:

Dormer confuses me. If the call from someone claiming to be the Dr. was debunked, then why does he go on to say investigators are going to follow up on that with the Gilbert Family? It's either debunked or it isn't. LE wastes their time following up on debunked information? Alrighty then.

The call ws real but the person lied about who it as and they are researching that?

I too am having a hard time with links so I just do my comment in notepad, including the link, then copy and paste the whole thing to the message box and it works itself out fine. And I always try the link after I have finished to make sure it works.

My news here in Maryland just reported new remains found today along with some teeth. Is this true?

From the Inside Edition article:

" We had spoken to that individual early on and he's been very cooperative," said the investigator.

Hi MK, I read that too but imo the writer formed his own opinion...The investigator never said it was "debunked," just that the dr. had "been very cooperative."

Who gets interviewed 3 times anyway (if you say you never saw her and never made a call to her family)?

I'm gonna ask again (since I can't post links! haha):
How did he come to the attention of LE if he "never" saw her...Is her family lying about the phone call? I can't see why they would...

Thoughts/comments? Tx!

Thank You shadowwraiths!

You totally busted me with my copy/paste attempts!!!

I printed your reply and I will work on it; however, I have no idea what "vbulletins" and "elipses" are (sigh)

Could it be my toolbar? I have to hit "Alt" to pull up a toolbar that gives me the option to "copy" and when I try to copy the url from the address bar it just goes away!:maddening:

(sigh again) I WILL keep trying!:banghead:
vBulletin is just a web forum software. Nothing to even concern yourself with. As for elipses. that's the dot-dot-dot ... <- those are elipses. As for copying/pasting links? Click in the address bar area, then do the following.
  1. click ctrl key + the letter a (or if you have a mac, command key + the letter a). That will highlight the url.
  2. click ctrl key + the letter c (or if you have a mac, command key + the letter c). That will copy the link.
  3. click ctrl key + the letter v (or if you have a mac, command key + the letter v). That will paste what you just copied.
Notably, when you click the ctrl key + the letter, do this simultaneously. That said, wrt general "how to" posting, please check out the "Forum Finesse" section. ( [ame=http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53]link[/ame] ) That way this thread does not get cluttered with off-topic posts.

From the Inside Edition article:

" We had spoken to that individual early on and he's been very cooperative," said the investigator.

Hi MK, I read that too but imo the writer formed his own opinion...The investigator never said it was "debunked," just that the dr. had "been very cooperative."

Who gets interviewed 3 times anyway (if you say you never saw her and never made a call to her family)?

I'm gonna ask again (since I can't post links! haha):
How did he come to the attention of LE if he "never" saw her...Is her family lying about the phone call? I can't see why they would...

Thoughts/comments? Tx!

The Police Commissioner did use the word "debunked"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members