TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravel pit rd., if I am reading the directions correctly, is 20 plus miles south of the 5 Forks area they were searching... I am confused.

A bit off topic, but whenever I see these searches I think how it's too bad there isn't a way (at least far as I know) to get and utilize what I would call technical volunteers, say people who work for Face Book, Verizon, Google, and other computer, cell phone, companies to sift though all the high tech stuff there is today when something like happens...
I know, invasion of privacy issues prevent this sort of thing..

The TBI does have technical forensic experts who are fully capable of doing this and are doing this in this investigation.

So that IMO leads me to believe that either it did actually get sent from her phone prior to the attack[which IMO is less than a slim to none chance of having actually happened] or even quite possibly that even tho LE are fully aware of when this msg actually/truly did occur but maybe there is reason they want to lead "someone" to believe that LE believes their "claim" of what they are "alleging" to have happened regarding the txt time and txt subject that came from Holly's phone at some point that morning..IYKWIM??

I DO know what you mean, and oh gosh, that would be terrible.
The only thing worse than losing a daughter, would be to find out the person responsible was someone you trusted.

Strong words contrary to previous reports about the poly.

If you remember it was on the nancy grace show and it was a woman i think she said she was a cousin. She was the one to say that he took a poly and the next day they had a family spokesman i think maybe she spoke before she should have.
JMO

Some captured pics from the area... State Rt. 69 looking South. Conrad Ridge Rd. is the turn to the right. The 'alleged vehicle' was found about 3000 yards up Conrad Ridge Rd.

Attachments

• bbrd1.jpg
    bbrd1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 37
This is a great picture for perspective on how visible the house is from the street.

bobohouse.jpg

Zoomed in for those who want to clarify... can't see the garage or the door.

bobohouse3.jpg

Here is the full sized picture of the house:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/690/bobohouse.jpg

Perspective...

bobosearch4.jpg

http://twitpic.com/photos/willnunley

As far as I know, the only mention of anyone taking and passing a LD test has been a reference to a cousin having said so (stated on NG) and possibly the spokesperson for the family, nothing official by LE. Same with the phone, last I heard they were asking searchers to look for it.

I don't feel the vibe at all that this is someone who wanted to "keep" Holly...sounds like a "regular" abduction for nefarious purposes, if a little more bold than most. I think she was very quickly put into a vehicle, which at some point passed by the spot where her lunch box was found, and he kept driving until he was clear of the area. He could have been 20 or more miles away before anyone began searching the woods, from my estimation, the time it took LE to get to the house, to talk to the brother again, to look around the yard, to call for searchers, etc...

Conrad Ridge Road from St. Rt. 69. The 'alleged vehicle' was found about 3000' yards up Conrad Ridge.

Attachments

• bbrd2.jpg
    bbrd2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 23
I'm seeing some personalities on the web and some on here talking suspect about a Bobo family member. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but personally I feel it's been 10 days and if the perp was an immediate family member the LE and the pressure would have made them crack by now. I mean, really---how many Casey Anthony's can there be in this world!?!

Just MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As far as I know, the only mention of anyone taking and passing a LD test has been a reference to a cousin having said so (stated on NG) and possibly the spokesperson for the family, nothing official by LE. Same with the phone, last I heard they were asking searchers to look for it.

I don't feel the vibe at all that this is someone who wanted to "keep" Holly...sounds like a "regular" abduction for nefarious purposes, if a little more bold than most. I think she was very quickly put into a vehicle, which at some point passed by the spot where her lunch box was found, and he kept driving until he was clear of the area. He could have been 20 or more miles away before anyone began searching the woods, from my estimation, the time it took LE to get to the house, to talk to the brother again, to look around the yard, to call for searchers, etc...

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't it take LE close to 20 minutes to arrive at the Bobo residence? As Mark Klass says, "A mile a minute is how fast your child can disappear"..... The perp could have been at least 20 miles away.... easily further

I'm gonna go take a nap so something will happen. See y'all later

I think he came from 100's of miles away and has been living off the grid around Natchez Trace Park for the winter months.
He wasn't born in TN in my opinion.
I also believe he has a medical/military background.
He was looking for a "mate" and intends to keep Holly forever if he can.
I think he takes great care not to harm her physically.
Waiting for her to be so dependent on him that she gets Stockholm Syndrome and begins to see him as her protector.
Which does eventually happen.
I would think he is using GPS and lot's of other higher tech equipment.
All JMO
What your saying then is that this perp is not the same one involved in the attempted abduction that happened some 40 miles away... or does it?
Your profiling does give us hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member