TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE as i saw
addy is his home

I don't think he works out of his home. They say that he has a routine and leaves the house about the same time everyday. They think that the perp knew this when he took Holly. I think that father works out of the home.

Local news channel WSMV Nashville just reported no new evidence found today, volunteers will not be called back to search any further. Case will be turned over to LE and emergency rescue personnel. This hasn't been updated on the wsmv.com website so I do not have a link. Please delete if this should not be posted yet. Just wanted to share, this is a very credible news channel.

Does anyone really think Holly would be riding along with him in a car, and not tied up, probably in the back seat or on the floor? I just don't get a picture of her with hands free, rummaging through her purse for clues to leave, etc...

Sure, if he had a gun sitting on his lap. (Totally not saying I think that, just saying).
Personally I think he dropped evidence all over likely without her in the vehicle.

Considering her car was still in the car port at her parents home, meaning she never left that morning in her car, the entire "he threw evidence by her school to fool LE as to where she was abducted" scenario doesn't quite make sense.

First of all, her car wasn't in a car port. Secondly, I explained how this all would work in the post. It might not make sense to you, but it clearly makes sense to me in that the abductor might want LE to be confused as to any number of people who might have taken her from her school and would be investigating them first...giving him more time to cover himself.

First of all, her car wasn't in a car port. Secondly, I explained how this all would work in the post. It might not make sense to you, but it clearly makes sense to me in that the abductor might want LE to be confused as to any number of people who might have taken her from her school and would be investigating them first...giving him more time to cover himself.

Where was her car?

No. I never said he had his own tree service.

GG,

Thanks for joining WS and taking time out of your busy days to help us.

1. Does the Bobo family have any ties to McKenzie Tree Service?

2. A call was received with information sometime Saturday/Sunday which led to finding a piece of evidence, is that correct? I think the call was the "significant" thing.

More important, thank you for helping in the searches....

score

I don't know how they would know it was Holly's cell phone? If they found a cell phone it would have to be tested or at least charged - if it has been on the side of the road through all of the weather I doubt it would work ??? Not many cell phones have any distinguising features that it is 'yours' - ie no name on it, etc. They may have found one but I would think it would take a day or so to say it was for sure hers - imo

Maybe the caller knows who it is who took her....

They should have just told them everything they know if they knew where the phone was because now they are going to be in the spotlight...

(IF it was the phone)

LOL Stop.

Anyway, I know the blogger isn't the most reliable source but really, what else belongs to Holly that could be a huge piece of the puzzle? If she had an iphone or an elaborate cell, the info that can be gained if something is there would be significant.

sowwy. couldn't resist. ;)

I have no good answers. Only wishes. I could think of many things I wish that it were.

For example. I wish ... that they found her discarded license AND his.

Then I change my mind b/c I don't even like that thought.

Okay. Try again.

I wish that they found a note from Holly saying she's safe and where they can find her.

Just very sad that there's been no progress here...

Maybe the caller knows who it is who took her....

They should have just told them everything they know if they knew where the phone was because now they are going to be in the spotlight...

(IF it was the phone)

Could of just been a man walking down the road that saw it.
and called it in.

I don't think he works out of his home. They say that he has a routine and leaves the house about the same time everyday. They think that the perp knew this when he took Holly. I think that father works out of the home.

I would think a tree service would need some large equipment so does he store that in the outbuilding on his property or does he store it near Eaton?

Where was her car, was it at her parents home?
If it was at her parents property then it makes no sense that anyone in LE would be fooled into thinking she was abducted at her school when the car would be a clear indication she never left on her own that morning.
I guess he could be trying to throw suspicion at another student at Holly's school, but I thought you were saying it could have been tossed in order to make LE think she was actually abducted from school not the home. Sorry if I misunderstood.

BrookeBCNN Brooke Baldwin
TBI Director just told me this "significant" piece of evidence found over the weekend could be a "game changer." #HollyBobo

http://twitter.com/#!/BrookeBCNN

eta: retweeted to me by casesignal

Apologising in advance for the frustration here....but these little "catch phrases" that LE is throwing out..."significant", "game changer"...tell us nothing. They are neither positive nor negative & they're so broad, that they may as well not say anything......ok, rant over, ...stepping away from the 'puter now.....................

sowwy. couldn't resist. ;)

I have no good answers. Only wishes. I could think of many things I wish that it were.

For example. I wish ... that they found her discarded license AND his.

Then I change my mind b/c I don't even like that thought.

Okay. Try again.

I wish that they found a note from Holly saying she's safe and where they can find her.

Just very sad that there's been no progress here...

I agree... just seems like they've gone nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee