TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you there. I'm not sure why he'd make a stop by 100 Eaton St. before proceeding up 69. >>much snippage<<

Myself, I don't think he was going UP 69. I think he was headed South. You can follow this on HollyE's map. He went N on Swan Johnson, E on Sulpher Springs, N on Bible Hill, N on Cub Creek, E on Gooch (lunch box found), Gooch to Horny Head Creek Rd to Jeanette Holliday Rd back to 69 South. Threw the 'significant evidence' out at Eaton Street on his way back into Parsons.

These may not be the exact sequence and there were probably some side roads taken (Rock Crusher we know for one) but it covers all of the areas the search crews were looking.

This guy is circling around from the Bobo house tossing evidence as he goes.

MOO

I would think a tree service would need some large equipment so does he store that in the outbuilding on his property or does he store it near Eaton?

I would like to know this as well. If he works out of his home, how would he have a routine everyday? Is his equipment stored elsewhere that he drives to everyday at 7:00AM or so to go pick up?

What if it was anger that drove him? I think his mind set from the get go was "If I cant have her no one can" JMO

Yep, or "I'll just ****** take her!! I can take her so she's mine"...that kind of mindset...

Myself, I don't think he was going UP 69. I think he was headed South. You can follow this on HollyE's map. He went N on Swan Johnson, E on Sulpher Springs, N on Bible Hill, N on Cub Creek, E on Gooch (lunch box found), Gooch to Horny Head Creek Rd to Jeanette Holliday Rd back to 69 South. Threw the 'significant evidence' out at Eaton Street on his way back into Parsons.

These may not be the exact sequence and there were probably some side roads taken (Rock Crusher we know for one) but it covers all of the areas the search crews were looking.

This guy is circling around from the Bobo house tossing evidence as he goes.

MOO

That works in my mind too but I don't think he was intentionally doing circles around the area, especially with her in the car. Maybe after he secured her elsewhere but for some reason I don't think that is the case. The only problem I have with him going north first is that I think he surely discards the phone first. Anybody who premeditated this whole idea and had been stalking her would think the same I truly believe. There is way too much information out there about cell phones being traceable these days and I think he did his homework. It could be intentional or it could not be that he left it at 100 Eaton St. but I think he knew better than to hold on to it for more than an hour. Besides it being traceable she could manage to get ahold of it at some point and turn it on in her pocket so it could be traced or dial 911 or what not.

His business address and home are the same. Maybe he just leaves around the same time every morning to go to the job site for that day.

It was at the home. There isn't a car port on the house but a patio that people in that area call a car port for whatever reason.

One of the verified locals (I believe) posted that the "carport" they were referring to is actually the building behind the house near the property line. Has 3 sides and no garage door. They commented that according to CB, that's where Holly normally parked.

Don't have a link. was posted a couple threads back.

I don't think he works out of his home. They say that he has a routine and leaves the house about the same time everyday. They think that the perp knew this when he took Holly. I think that father works out of the home.

He probably has a garage where he keeps his equiptment. It didnt look like he kees it home....

Apologising in advance for the frustration here....but these little "catch phrases" that LE is throwing out..."significant", "game changer"...tell us nothing. They are neither positive nor negative & they're so broad, that they may as well not say anything......ok, rant over, ...stepping away from the 'puter now.....................

Well, fwiw-- they've found something that helps, it's a good thing. imo

After all the cases we hear of evidence being discarded... and all the things that could be done to ensure that would happen... why would someone who doesn't want to be caught carelessly throw things around town knowing they'd be found?

I don't know how they would know it was Holly's cell phone? If they found a cell phone it would have to be tested or at least charged - if it has been on the side of the road through all of the weather I doubt it would work ??? Not many cell phones have any distinguising features that it is 'yours' - ie no name on it, etc. They may have found one but I would think it would take a day or so to say it was for sure hers - imo

This shouldn't take but a moment, this would have been very easy to identify. All cell phones have an ESN. I am sure LE already has this info...

This shouldn't take but a moment, this would have been very easy to identify. All cell phones have an ESN. I am sure LE already has this info...

sorry to sound stupid, but if someone randomly finds a cell phone you can get info on the owner by the ESN? in just a 'moment'?

I don't know how they would know it was Holly's cell phone? If they found a cell phone it would have to be tested or at least charged - if it has been on the side of the road through all of the weather I doubt it would work ??? Not many cell phones have any distinguising features that it is 'yours' - ie no name on it, etc. They may have found one but I would think it would take a day or so to say it was for sure hers - imo

Maybe it had a easily identifiable case. My niece blinged hers out with all kinds of gem stickers...

There are adult bookstores on many "country" exits between Memphis and Nashville, and on many other highways across the US.
I think some communities don't tolerate them and also a lot of truck drivers stop at them.
JMO

I think our society should really take another look at what kinds of things we allow. I know freedom of speech and all of that, but I think somethings cause a lot of problems.

Just what we need, horny men all alonbe traveling the roads, jacked up on *advertiser censored*!! :(

Apologising in advance for the frustration here....but these little "catch phrases" that LE is throwing out..."significant", "game changer"...tell us nothing. They are neither positive nor negative & they're so broad, that they may as well not say anything......ok, rant over, ...stepping away from the 'puter now.....................

And one more for your listening pleasure in a few minutes..."Bombshell Tonight"!

Where was her car?

At her house, which is the main point I was trying to make anyway. Carport, grass, on the side of the driveway. Whatever.
It was still at her house/parents house. Meaning any attempt to fool LE she was abducted somewhere else would be fruitless.
Then again the mind of a criminal is hard to explain.

There are adult bookstores on many "country" exits between Memphis and Nashville, and on many other highways across the US.
I think some communities don't tolerate them and also a lot of truck drivers stop at them.
JMO

I think our society should really take another look at what kinds of things we allow. I know freedom of speech and all of that, but I think somethings cause a lot of problems.

Just what we need, horny men, all alone, traveling the roads, jacked up on *advertiser censored*!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07