TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Parking lot for this discussion?
There is a VERY interesting FB post by a local news person.

I just don't think that's it, but it could be I guess. Why wouldn't she just call the media (Will Nunley would be a great choice) if she wanted to send a thank you message to the volunteer searchers? It just doesn't add up to me.

MOO

It was Easter. I feel she (Karen Bobo) may have wanted to give an extra personal thank you for their (the searchers) efforts.

Also, CAR KEYS!! They keep coming back to mind and have only been mentioned a few times here on WS. FWIW We all leave out of our homes with keys in hand b/c we need to drive somewhere. IMO that would be the first thing (anything for that matter) in my hands I would throw down to try to free myself from someone, JMO.

The CNN video posted earlier was I think pretty good. The guy from the TBI....whatever they did find they had high hopes it was going to yield big things. No guarantees.

Interesting. It reminds me of Gavin De Becker, who likes to ask people with stalkers who may be someone they know, "If you had to guess the first person who popped into your mind, no matter how crazy, who would it be."
Please note: I'm not accusing anyone of anything. FTR, I don't think the family is involved.

I don't know but I think there is someone really ticked off/feels slighted that sticks out like a sore thumb and everyone knows it.

It was Easter. I feel she (Karen Bobo) may have wanted to give an extra personal thank you for their (the searchers) efforts.

Also, CAR KEYS!! They keep coming back to mind and have only been mentioned a few times here on WS. FWIW We all leave out of our homes with keys in hand b/c we need to drive somewhere. IMO that would be the first thing (anything for that matter) in my hands I would throw down to try to free myself from someone, JMO.

Maybe but I'm not sure what hope they'd provide.

He tweeted that she had a message for searchers...and it was to thank them and say she wish she could do so in person...

Yes, I saw the tweet, I just don't think they're referencing the same thing.

http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/TN/Airfields_TN_C.html
Fine, since I can't get my maps to agree with me, I'll just use this site again.
Smith Field, abandoned in Parsons, TN is only 15 minutes from Swan Johnson Road according to Google. It is located at the intersection of W Holly Street (ironic) and W 9th Street and if I'm not mistaken, is located inside one of the search areas or at least near it. 5 Forks Road is one of the easiest ways to get to it from Swan Johnson, or so says Google, I don't know cuz I'm not local, and I know that some part of 5 Forks Road was searched, I just don't know which part.

I wonder, because wasn't it around the time of that search of 5 Forks Road that they started saying it might be time to take the search nationwide? I know that if a lock were cut or a fence removed or there were any sign of a plane or a person being inside that airport since it was closed, that the searchers or LE would find it, but what I don't know is if there would be any way to get a small private plane in there in order to fly someone out or a small private plane would leave any sign of take-off. I know jack diddly about aviation. Anyone wanna help me out here? I've had it in the back of my mind that maybe she was taken out by plane, but this airstrip is literally 15 minutes from her home and has access off HOLLY STREET, for crying out loud. It made my hair stand up for a minute. Could mean (probably means) nothing but an odd coincidence, but I thought I'd share.

** Map **| Been away for a day - School - TV studio tours today - and daughter's car was stolen last night ...and just life in general...- refresher on the map and locations etc... (usually updated) Been so busy - haven't checked link for updated info....but it's a good map last I looked ~~ http://tiny.cc/BoboResidenceSearchMaps

He tweeted that she had a message for searchers...and it was to thank them and say she wish she could do so in person...

This mom is having a super-rough time (what mom wouldn't, right?) B/c it was Easter Sun. She & hubs wanted to do a thank you in person, but apparently got weak in the knees when they got there & couldn't go forward with it. Mom appears to be quite fragile right now, as it's been said she & Holly were super-close. It has to be tough.

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php

You can search this map for all cell towers located near Parsons....I was skeptical of them finding her phone by the side of the road because if it was me, that would be the very last thing I would let go of....but....you can see that there are very few cell towers in the area and it just happens that one of the very few is literally right by where they found some sort of evidence...I guess if the phone was thrown there early on it would make sense to me why it was only pinging off one tower...The only thing that bugs me is that it looks like this would be a well traveled road, and I'm wondering if a cell phone could sit there for that many days without anyone noticing....

Okay, I googled again, using Hollye's map (Thank you for your genius) and found that the 5 Forks Road search area is about 5-7 miles from the airport. But still...
I think I should go crawl under a warm blanket and make the goosebumps go away.
I don't like coincidences, but I do believe in them, and this certainly seems to be one. A huge one, in my eyes.

Hi!:wave: I am currently trying my darndest to catch up..wasn't expecting to check in tonight and find so many pages and actually multiple threads to read thru in attempting to get completely caught up..whew!!..

But what is of most concern to me that I am racking and reading these pages and threads with lightning speed is to find out detail about this RSO that was brought up earlier today?? From the little I have gathered he has priors of stalking..harassing of young women..indecent exposing of himself..and some of the incidences taking place at a local mall[in neighboring towns from Parsons].. I very much need to have clarification about this RSO.. I have an extreme tightness in my chest with anxiety over the thoughts that I am almost certain of what this RSO's name is and I just need to know..I realize that from what I've read thus far most feel he is most likely not involved in Holly's abduction.. but there are some very real..very disturbing concerns that I personally have concerning this person..

If anyone could possibly just point me in the correct direction of where this info came from concerning this local RSO I don't think you could even know what a grateful person I would be for anyone that could help me find this info..I fear because I am so shaken from the possibility that I know who this RSo is that I cannot even keep these pages and threads straight in an attempt to successfully locate this info..so any help would be so very gratefully appreciated..

TIA..

smoothOperator- if ita makes you feel better, he's in custody- not for anything related to Holly, but there's also a "hold" on him, which is a good thing.

He was formally arraigned in Jackson City Court this morning and is being held in lieu of $75,000 bond. His next scheduled court appearance is April 28 at 9:30 a.m. in city court.

It it just me, or am I getting the impression (not just from this site, but others too) that the locals all have a good idea of who did this to Holly? I'm sure being local you know who's been questioned and for how long, etc. I'm just wondering if my impression is correct. I am not asking who the locals think he is, just if there seems to be some understanding b/t locals of who probably did this?

It it just me, or am I getting the impression (not just from this site, but others too) that the locals all have a good idea of who did this to Holly? I'm sure being local you know who's been questioned and for how long, etc. I'm just wondering if my impression is correct. I am not asking who the locals think he is, just if there seems to be some understanding b/t locals of who probably did this?

I'm sure they all have heard rumors. I'm not under the impression LE really knows who did this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77