GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know more about KA's ex as well. I just watched the today show interview with Krista's family. Her mother's clipped response about KA (something along the lines of I don't wish to speak about the KA, I am here to focus on finding my daughter) tells me that she has been directed specifically not to talk about him. But I think her body language speaks volumes. Krista's mother mentioned that Krista's daughter is 14 months old. This would mean the daughter was born in Feb. 2010. KA's last tweet is dated September 11, 2009 and he discusses hanging out in NH. I wonder if there is overlap between the time he dated his ex and started dating Krista.

Thanks for the heads-up bout the Today Show :)

Whatever the real dope (no pun) is on the baby's daddy my guess is her family is none too pleased he was into drugs & now serving jail time..They seem to be good ppl & I believe their daughter just fell in with the wrong crowd..It happens all the time :(

It's difficult enough to have a loved one missing but then to also have the whole world learn so much 'private' biz..All the 'dirty laundry'..It always does get out during the investigation..It seems so unfair but there's no way around it.

Welcome Newbies! :seeya:

I'm a bit late saying it..Sorry! :(

Points from Today show link above:

- At about 36 sec. Matt Lauer states that Krista was driving when they had that conversation at 10:30. Krista was calling about something she was expecting in the mail.

- Family says they know of no one Krista was having problems with.

- Baby is having a hard time at night, seems to miss Krista :-(

-

Mom says that baby sleeps with Krista at night. That's a sign of significant attachment. It's biologically normal, but not our social norm anyway, at 14 months.

Although Matt stated Krista was driving, however it appears the mother responded what I believe she was saying "she didn't ask if she was driving or whatever".

I didn't hear 10:30 mentioned at all (ETA) on the Today Show.

I believe the mother stated that the baby sleeps with her daughter, of which, I feel the baby is sleeping with Krista's sister at night.

Although Matt stated Krista was driving, however it appears the mother responded what I believe she was saying "she didn't ask if she was driving or whatever".

I didn't hear 10:30 mentioned at all.

I believe the mother stated that the baby sleeps with her daughter, of which, I feel the baby is sleeping with Krista's sister at night.

I am about 95% positive I heard the 10:30pm time frame for the phone call on the first night of coverage on NG. Since then, I'm reading only 8:30pm.

I am about 95% positive I heard the 10:30pm time frame for the phone call on the first night of coverage on NG. Since then, I'm reading only 8:30pm.

Yes, it was mentioned on Nancy's show the other night about the 10:30 phone call, but I never heard Matt or the mother mention the time as 10:30 during the Today Show interview.

I believe that on Nancy show Tuesday evening, they stated the phone call was earlier.

Yes, it was mentioned on Nancy's show the other night about the 10:30 phone call, but I never heard Matt or the mother mention the time as 10:30 during the Today Show interview.

I believe that on Nancy show Tuesday evening, they stated the phone call was earlier.

Yes, last night was the 8:30pm timeframe for the call on NG.

Presser Recap

-Draining a retention pond currently/as we speak to see to the bottom of it because the water was too murky for searchers to see. There is no evidence Krista is in the water. It's just a precaution/component of elimination.

This was from the press conference the other day.

This was from the press conference the other day.

-Draining a retention pond currently/as we speak to see to the bottom of it because the water was too murky for searchers to see. There is no evidence Krista is in the water. It's just a precaution/component of elimination.

Could there be more then one? The report is saying "base of Cranmore" but mostly likely it's the same? If so, how can this possibly happen? They drained the pond!

eta..Nothing at all on any other news sites or tv YET! Hopefully, this is FALSE info but it's coming from a good source so I don't know what to think.

http://www.cranmore.com/winter/tubing

The CranmoreTubing Park is located at the base of Cranmore Mountain, between the main base lodge and the Family Fitness Center.

~~~~

Where was the car found? Was it near the fitness center? I can't remember.

Could there be more then one? The report is saying "base of Cranmore" but mostly likely it's the same? If so, how can this possibly happen? They drained the pond!

eta..Nothing at all on any other news sites or tv YET! Hopefully, this is FALSE info but it's coming from a good source so I don't know what to think.

I think you are right. Didn't we originally read that there were 2 ponds, but they only needed to drain one as it was too murky and the other was clear?

as this report was just posted 20 minutes ago. The pond Monday was described as a retention pond and this is a snowmaking pond-doesn't mean a lot to me but I assume they're different.

http://www.wmur.com/r/27686492/detail.html

I take back it's not been reported elsewhere..Looks like it's TRUE & is a diff pond. :banghead:

I recall now LE mentioned the 'snowmaking pond, a duck pond, & the retention pond which was the only one drained a few days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexaatmedotcom