TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad they got their palm prints. Hopefully this nightmare will be over soon. With a good outcome might I add.

I'm getting paranoid. Whenever I post an idea, no one hits "thanks." Perhaps I am invisible. Perhaps my ideas stink. LOL!

I just removed a bunch of posts that are completely off topic. If you want to discuss fashion you can go to the jury room and talk about it. This is for Holly.

Ima

Well that would be interesting if someone did leave a tip late Saturday night/early Sunday morning claiming to know where HB was, that she was alive and that something of hers could be found near Eaton St. So LE send searchers to that location at daybreak, just in case there's something to this tip, and they actually find what the caller suggested they would find.

That would certainly make LE stand up and take notice regarding the direction of the investigation and make them concentrate more on the suspect I would think.

MOO

What if what they found WAS a phone with a pic of her on it and the date

I'm getting paranoid. Whenever I post an idea, no one hits "thanks." Perhaps I am invisible. Perhaps my ideas stink. LOL!
Aw shef.....don't feel that way. I don't get responses to a lot (most) of mine but I don't care, I'm still throwing my two cents into the "pool". Discussion of this case is moving particularly fast so it's easy to have your comments overlooked......don't take it personal though......k {{{hugs}}}.

The good news is they have prints to make comparisons....wonder if this is from the lunch bag, the (perhaps located) cell phone, or some other found item? I was thinking that if the are comparing prints from the lunch bag, the prints from the family would have been taken last week.

:waitasec: Odd statement to release no?

Maybe it's similar to that statement made during the JonBenet investigation:

"The list of suspects is narrowing; soon there will be no one left but YOU"

Aw shef.....don't feel that way. I don't get responses to a lot (most) of mine but I don't care, I'm still throwing my two cents into the "pool". Discussion of this case is moving particularly fast so it's easy to have your comments overlooked......don't take it personal though......k {{{hugs}}}.

I agree with mahmoo. It happens to me too! I have 2 kids underfoot today and I know I have missed some posts. Don't feel bad. Personally, I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and theories.

LOL...even weak sleuths need love :blowkiss: and validation!

Back on track, I'm just at a loss. Does this case seem strange or what? So little information to work with.....and no visible results. I'm really ready for em to find her!

So it sounds as though they do have something of Holly's, checking the family's prints to eliminate them and to find out if someone else's prints are on it? I would have thought with the lunch bag that would have been done long ago. Must be the new item found on Easter?

Maybe it's similar to that statement made during the JonBenet investigation:

"The list of suspects is narrowing; soon there will be no one left but YOU"

Sadly, the list is wide open in that case.

At least, technically.

My own list is way narrowed down.

I just removed a bunch of posts that are completely off topic. If you want to discuss fashion you can go to the jury room and talk about it. This is for Holly.

Ima

Mea Culpa Ima....I just lost it with the levity for a moment...I am so caught up in this case and so frustrated that we have no info....sigh...it is just hard sometimes...so sorry.

If they ask for a full palm print its probably becuase a palm print was found somewhere or has some bearing.

Heads up to those who also follow the Krista Dittmeyer case. Head over to her thread for big development.

The good news is they have prints to make comparisons....wonder if this is from the lunch bag, the (perhaps located) cell phone, or some other found item? I was thinking that if the are comparing prints from the lunch bag, the prints from the family would have been taken last week.

I agree. I'm actually surprised they didn't take them as soon as she went missing to just have on file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998