State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad would have had no idea what Nancy was wearing that afternoon (July 11) as he was at work..or should I say out to lunch with co-workers at that time...but, I do agree, many men just have no clue about what their wives wear, or dates for that matter....and I wont even go into remembering dates of importance.....I do think Brad was guessing, Dont think he spent muchh time even looking at his wife by this point in their relationship...

I wish he would have just said..He had no idea what she was wearing and leave it at that......

And didn't she leave for the evening party before Brad came home from work?

This is insane. (the juror note)

I can't believe he just said: Whatever!

That video was not good enough quality to prove NC not wearing her necklace. Sorry, but it was grainy.

I'm going with testimony from multiple witnesses who saw NC in person that day.

So you are going with eyewitness testimony over video evidence? You really think her friends paid attention to her necklace every time they saw her?

If this is JUST copies, and EVERYONE has it, let's skip it!

Poor Boz. I hope he does well in private practice.

Wow, they have completely lost this jury.

This is concerning. They have stated in writing they are impatient and want their lives back (understandable, but this is life, deal with it). Hopefully they are not going to get into the deliberation room and make a decision within a couple of hours. Regardless of the verdict.

So the necklace doesn't matter? It's all about the earrings now? Can you say stretch?

Hah? Please explain.

They are supposed to do the "offer of proof" of the defense forensics expert. He wasn't allowed to testify, but the defense wants his information included in the record before the trial is over for appeal purposes.

Testimony was that NC was wearing her necklace both the afternoon of 7/11/08 when at HP's pool and at the party the night of 7/11/08. Whatever the defense thinks they see or don't see on this grainy video is not clear. The only thing we can see is that Nancy Cooper is very much alive and vibrant, with her 2 adorable daughters, wearing something black and knee length, with a halter style tie around her neck.

Her poor parents having to see this, the last day their daughter would see a Harris Teeter, the sun, the sky, her daughters, green grass, drive her car, take a hot shower, prepare food, go barefoot, have a glass of milk, brush her teeth, go to a party or a pool, wear a dress, and breathe air without a struggle.

This film almost brought me to tears for her and her family. Um.

Wait a minute, should their client, Brad cupper, know what data is on his computer? Perhaps he should clue them in as to what he'd been doing on said computer.

Brad would have had no idea what Nancy was wearing that afternoon (July 11) as he was at work..or should I say out to lunch with co-workers at that time...but, I do agree, many men just have no clue about what their wives wear, or dates for that matter....and I wont even go into remembering dates of importance.....I do think Brad was guessing, Dont think he spent much time even looking at his wife by this point in their relationship...Course it could have been emblazened in his mind if she was wearing it at the time of strangulation...but that is just speculating..

I wish he would have just said..He had no idea what she was wearing and leave it at that......

Do you think Nancy was naked when he left that morning?

I (and a few others) lost my feed about this. I have the feed up now. Could you please elaborate on your post? Thanks in advance!:seeya:

Jury sent a note to the judge basically stating (paraphrasing) that they would like the lawyers to get their act together and make it so the trial is more speedy because they are tired of being there and want their lives back.

Here we go again with "the defendant already has everything. It's nothing new. They have the hard drive". But it's not just the physical hard drive it's the extracted detailed data and logs FROM IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak