TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also under the impression that he waited about an hour before calling 911, but I can't recall if I read that or heard it here. Anyway, it made me think: Uh, what time did the mother and father leave for work?! Did they work so far away they'd have had to have left the house at THAT time of the morning? And what on earth would HB be doing getting into her car to leave for college at that time?! Didn't make sense, so I just assumed the info must have been wrong.

As for the phrase "may have been abducted"...that makes me think not of a "runaway bride", but that HB may not have ever left the property. :waitasec:

exactly!

I hear ya there. It's hard to say things on a computer. I never seem to get all that I think in my head out on a post. :blushing: Thanks for clearing it all up for me. I am re learning the lingo and such on here. LOL

LOL no worries LOL

There isn't anything in this case that couldn't have the word "may" with it. :banghead: I suspect we won't hear anything else until they find out who took Holly and arrest him or them. This is one airtight investigation and gives us very little to think about. I hope all the silence results in Holly coming home safe.

Well when u come to Websleuths i believe for this thread it says POSSIBLE abduction!

Depends on what you do with the property.

Example: most of our property is wooded, but we have a pasture, an orchard, and a large lawn area around the house. We maintain the areas we use (some people do hire folks to do this for them, I guess), but the wild, wooded area is left to fend for itself. Unless a tree comes down on a fence or something, no need to bother with it. Most of the people I know in my community do the same.

Thank you. (My "property" is less than 1/2 an acre and we pay a gardner...:loser:)

In the areas that are "left" would you still check on them from time to time? Maybe walk through them to make sure no one is camping, hiding out, etc... Sorry for the questions, but I'm wondering with all that land if someone hadn't been hiding out there for weeks unnoticed

I don't know what you mean.

Holly normally left for school at 7:30. Abduction time & scream has been put at 7:30.

Clint called 911 between 7:30 and 8:50, IIRC.

At 6:30 AM both kids might still be sleeping, parents might be awake.

But I guess I don't know why we're talking about 6:30?

Bad guy could have snuck on property in the dark at 6:30, of course, waiting for mom & dad to leave....

only because its been said he didnt call 911 after he saw holly led into the woods it wasnt till he went outside later sooo it had to be way before 7 30
he didnt call mom till after he saw blood
i think we have the times all messed up
My son has to be in school by 7 15 i wonder what time holly was supposed to be in school.

Very good point!!! Also, Mom left before Holly...as a teacher, how early would she have had to be at school? If she was able to get back home before the police arrived, she couldn't work that far from home, right???

right! i thought it was about a half hr! but im not sure!

Something is offf..

Oh Good Gracious!!!! My head is spinning! Well in this case it is possibly spinning and it could be related to Bigfoot, my phone, or any other misc piece of paper found on the ground!

Investigators Examine Cases Of Missing Women
Cases Back To 1980 Considered In Missing Woman Search

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27708018/detail.html

IIRC, that was posted originally last week by a different news source. Always good to read those again.
After todays comment from the TBI, I don't think -at this time- Holly's disappearance has anything to do with the other womens.

That's an awful lost of women to disappear in one area isn't it ?

only because its been said he didnt call 911 after he saw holly led into the woods it wasnt till he went outside later sooo it had to be way before 7 30
he didnt call mom till after he saw blood
i think we have the times all messed up
My son has to be in school by 7 15 i wonder what time holly was supposed to be in school.

okay got it.

...Not sure the 911 call was at 7:30 from CB though...

Well instead of guessing we need links....... Find the links and bring there here before we start any rumors please.

IIRC, that was posted originally last week by a different news source. Always good to read those again.
After todays comment from the TBI, I don't think -at this time- Holly's disappearance has anything to do with the other womens.

That's an awful lost of women to disappear in one area isn't it ?

Ok, I haven't seen it before and was just posted on their site. Yeah I don't think the others have anything to do with Holly either.

Oh Good Gracious!!!! My head is spinning! Well in this case it is possibly spinning and it could be related to Bigfoot, my phone, or any other misc piece of paper found on the ground!

:floorlaugh::great: bwaaaa

My head is spinning. :banghead:
It almost makes a tinee bit of sense that IF Holly's cell phone and lunch box were found strewn about, maybe they were casually tossed out the car window? :waitasec:

Thank you. (My "property" is less than 1/2 an acre and we pay a gardner...:loser:)

In the areas that are "left" would you still check on them from time to time? Maybe walk through them to make sure no one is camping, hiding out, etc... Sorry for the questions, but I'm wondering with all that land if someone hadn't been hiding out there for weeks unnoticed

Well, that's a trickier question. We walk the wooded areas of our property often, usually to run the dogs, watch wildlife , maintain paths up to certain areas we like to go to, check for any damages that might require our attention like a downed tree blocking a creek, fence torn up by wild life, etc. etc. If you hunt or ride ATV's, you probably also spend alot of time in the wooded areas of your property. BUT, I have many neighbors that never go into the wooded/wild areas of their property. Some because they are older, or have health issues, some just because they hate ticks, chiggers, snakes and bears. LOL.

As for being concerned about people camping or hiding out on the property...that's never been a concern of ours. But we do often walk the property during hunting season for any sign of hunters having tresspassed on our property.

My best guess wrt the Bobos is that they used their property fairly often and knew it well. But that's just a guess.

Ok, I haven't seen it before and was just posted on their site. Yeah I don't think the others have anything to do with Holly either.

DNeecie,
Please know I wasn't trying to be rude at all. :innocent:

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-timeline/

above link to various times in the press. ha ha. yeah. BeanE had to go there. :woohoo:

7:59 is given for when LE got call about incident and left for Bobo's home

7:30 is given for scream

grandmaj below has an article with 7:30 given for Clint's visual of his sister walking towards woods with what he thought was her BF.

7:40 - 8:00 is given for Holly's abduction.

I'm thinking CB called 911 later than 7:30 and more like 7:50.

Mom arrived back at house before LE per some of this info on BeanE's site

for what it's worth...considerable disagreement in timeline in the articles BeanE's quoting...which is why going to get links is just a tiny bit pointless...

however, I think we can rule out 6:30 AM for "seeing Holly walk to woods". JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member