TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-timeline/

above link to various times in the press. ha ha. yeah. JBean had to go there. :woohoo:

7:59 is given for when LE got call about incident and left for Bobo's home

7:30 is given for scream

7:40 - 8:00 is given for Holly's abduction.

I'm thinking CB called 911 later than 7:30 and more like 7:50.

Mom arrived back at house before LE per some of this info on JBean's site

for what it's worth...

BeanE's site...not JBean...:)

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/holly-bobo-timeline/

above link to various times in the press. ha ha. yeah. JBean had to go there. :woohoo:

7:59 is given for when LE got call about incident and left for Bobo's home

7:30 is given for scream

7:40 - 8:00 is given for Holly's abduction.

I'm thinking CB called 911 later than 7:30 and more like 7:50.

Mom arrived back at house before LE per some of this info on JBean's site

for what it's worth...considerable disagreement in timeline in the articles JBean's quoting...which is why going to get links is just a tiny bit pointless...

however, I think we can rule out 6:30 AM for "seeing Holly walk to woods". JMHO

I guess according to that link. lol

I'm guessing its safe to say, based on the different links and different times....we don't know when the 911 call was made. :banghead:

snipped from the article ...http://www.wsmv.com/news/27708018/detail.html

Investigators are considering cases involving at least four women who were abducted back to 1980.

In 1980, two teenage girls walked to a store in Dover. They bought their items, began the one-mile walk home and were not seen again.

If these cases are related.. then I think it's safe to say that we are looking for a male above the age of 48, unless he started very young...

mrsu,
Read the link I just posted.
IMOO the FBI spokesperson hinted that she doesn't even think this was an abduction.

I don't get that at all from the quote.

I'm guessing its safe to say, based on the different links and different times....we don't know when the 911 call was made. :banghead:

Its frustrating they all say something diff.
We dont know what time the call came in and we dont really know when he saw her last!

Investigators Examine Cases Of Missing Women
Cases Back To 1980 Considered In Missing Woman Search

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27708018/detail.html

That was very disturbing to realize so many women had disappeared in such a small area. It made me think of that mini-series Chiefs, where 3 different police chiefs try to solve a series of murders. I remember the killer even buried a bicycle one of the victims rode. Very creepy.

I don't think this is connected at to the crime in 1980. I can't imagine that a man at least in his late 40's could be mistaken for Holly's bf even at a glance.

I'm not getting that any hints are being dropped by LE either...
I almost wish they were, as then I could more easily believe they know what is going on and what happened to Holly and I am not at all sure of that.

Somehow I don't think the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is too concerned about a prominent or well connected family. When it comes to saving an innocent person's life, they would go after the governor's son, if necessary. JMO.

I agree that the TBI wouldn't be as concerned with this issue and that's exactly why I think they were brought into this case so quickly. I think that the fact that this is a small town makes it very likely that the perp and his family are connected to the local LE on some level. That's not to say that they are related but at least well known to each other.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...73R7C020110428

from the Reuters article:

Quote:
For now, there won't be volunteers called out to participate, except on an as-needed basis, according to TBI spokesperson Kristin Helm.

IMO this means...we've searched all the areas we can with volunteers, so no new searches unless something else is discovered.

Quote:
"So the investigation begins to narrow when questions are answered and the results of forensic evidence are turned in to investigators."

And this means...we had several questions that we didn't have answers to. After a couple weeks, as evidence from the lab is coming back, we now have some direction to go on and some of our questions have been answered.

Possibly the forensic evidence points to a particular person? I don't see at all how this sounds like she just ran off and was never abducted. Nothing has been revealed, even in the rumors, that would suggest she would just up and take off.
MOO

*sigh*

I have to think the time of the scream report corroborates Clint's earlier visual of his sister walking to woods somehow - as to timing.

I have to think these two events occurred independently of each other and were pieced together afterwards.

And that is why the timing of the abduction is taken to be 7:30.

So, for example - 7:25 Clint sees sister walkin' to woods with (not)BF, gets into shower.

7:30 scream report

7:45-ish? or thereabouts Clint finds blood, no sister. Starts making calls. BF/mother/911

7:59 LE gets call and goes to Bobo's.

it's pretty tight. and the scream report, to me, is pretty critical.

Above is just an example, but taken from the various time reports in media posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member