Odd questions asked by LE

Toltec

Reaction score
Website
www.
I don't know where else to put this, I've been going through Johns 1998 interview and some questions are just plain confounding...

MIKE KANE: Did you hear anything

8 in the course of this last year and a half about

9 JonBenet's body, that someone was suggesting

10 that it was white paint?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: I unfortunately had

12 seen that in a tabloid or newspaper, briefly.

13 MIKE KANE: Have you discussed that

14 with anybody to get your insights on (MULTIPLE

15 SPEAKERS) --

16 BRYAN MORGAN: I am not implying

17 one way or the other but (MULTIPLE SPEAKERS) no

18 discussions about what we did or didn't.

19 MIKE KANE: I understand that.

20 BRYAN MORGAN: And you didn't

21 intend it that way.

22 MIKE KANE: I am just wondering

23 what insights you have.

24 JOHN RAMSEY: That's disgustingly

25 sick and it's something that you know there is

1 certain amount of information that's just very

2 difficult for me to handle, or to have. And

3 that just struck me as nauseating to think about

4 that, I didn't know much about it other than

5 just a little clip I saw in the newspaper.

Here's another....

6 LOU SMIT: And then we have a

7 Barbie or a nightgown. There is just

8 suggestions that are made to that, and

9 what's your opinion of that, and what's

10 your impression?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: God, I can only

12 imagine it. That that was something very

13 perverted.

14 LOU SMIT: That's good

15 enough. Unless you have other thoughts or

16 comments on that, John?

Here are some statements I found during the 5 days of reading Johns 1998 interview:

Burke would get up at night to get something to drink.

John had a run-in with a line guy at the airport Christmas day. Apparently John's plane was not parked in its usual place but was parked in the maintenance hangar.

JonBenet was awake when the Ramseys left the Stines... John did not want to go to the Fernies because he feared Burke and JonBenet would jump out of the car...and it was getting late.

Patsy complained to friends that John was too preoccupied with work. Sex post-cancer was painful for Patsy. Patsy hated cold weather. Patsy hated to go skiing.

John wanted to post the Reward at $118,000.00.

John had to pay CrimeStoppers $5,000.00 for services, plus the monthly phone bills.

John used percentages in his statements 7 times.

Autopsy..John says two of JonBenet's organs were swollen indicating a slow death.

January of 1998, John staked out his ex-mistress apartment.

John describes the duct tape: it really wasn't duct tape - but it was black - wasn't electrical tape - it was kind of white, black, unusual type. Lou Smit tells John that an Access Graphics employee told LE he had seen John with black duct tape so he better come clean. John responds "Is this -- can you buy this stuff in a hardware store? John says Patsy could have possibly bought black duct tape.

John discovers JonBenet in the wine cellar with a perfectly cut piece of duct tape on her mouth. Her hands were tied behind her head, real tight, her hands were crossed. He said he noticed a spot in her throat, below the surface. "Knots were tight - and I didn't notice the - I noticed the blood below the surface, but I didn't notice the cord around her."

John claims JonBenet rode her bike wearing her pink pajamas.

Will try to post more tomorrow...tired.

Here are some statements I found during the 5 days of reading Johns 1998 interview:

Burke would get up at night to get something to drink.

John had a run-in with a line guy at the airport Christmas day. Apparently John's plane was not parked in its usual place but was parked in the maintenance hangar.

JonBenet was awake when the Ramseys left the Stines... John did not want to go to the Fernies because he feared Burke and JonBenet would jump out of the car...and it was getting late.

Patsy complained to friends that John was too preoccupied with work. Sex post-cancer was painful for Patsy. Patsy hated cold weather. Patsy hated to go skiing.

John wanted to post the Reward at $118,000.00.

John had to pay CrimeStoppers $5,000.00 for services, plus the monthly phone bills.

John used percentages in his statements 7 times.

Autopsy..John says two of JonBenet's organs were swollen indicating a slow death.

January of 1998, John staked out his ex-mistress apartment.

John describes the duct tape: it really wasn't duct tape - but it was black - wasn't electrical tape - it was kind of white, black, unusual type. Lou Smit tells John that an Access Graphics employee told LE he had seen John with black duct tape so he better come clean. John responds "Is this -- can you buy this stuff in a hardware store? John says Patsy could have possibly bought black duct tape.

John discovers JonBenet in the wine cellar with a perfectly cut piece of duct tape on her mouth. Her hands were tied behind her head, real tight, her hands were crossed. He said he noticed a spot in her throat, below the surface. "Knots were tight - and I didn't notice the - I noticed the blood below the surface, but I didn't notice the cord around her."

John claims JonBenet rode her bike wearing her pink pajamas.

Will try to post more tomorrow...tired.

LIE ALERT: JB's hands were NOT tied behind her back tight. Here's why. They'd have STILL been behind her back whether the cord was untied or not - she was in full rigor mortis when she was brought up. AND there were NO ligature marks on her wrists at ALL. Her wrists were never tied at all, tight or otherwise.
Lies lie this are why I MUST believe the parents had knowledge of what happened that night. And of course- NO one in LE thought to call JR out on his statements. One has to wonder that even if this had gone to trial (or even if it does at some point in the future- there is no statute of limitations on murder) whether the bozos who would be questioning him would even ask about it.

I don't know where else to put this, I've been going through Johns 1998 interview and some questions are just plain confounding...

MIKE KANE: Did you hear anything

8 in the course of this last year and a half about

9 JonBenet's body, that someone was suggesting

10 that it was white paint?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: I unfortunately had

12 seen that in a tabloid or newspaper, briefly.

13 MIKE KANE: Have you discussed that

14 with anybody to get your insights on (MULTIPLE

15 SPEAKERS) --

16 BRYAN MORGAN: I am not implying

17 one way or the other but (MULTIPLE SPEAKERS) no

18 discussions about what we did or didn't.

19 MIKE KANE: I understand that.

20 BRYAN MORGAN: And you didn't

21 intend it that way.

22 MIKE KANE: I am just wondering

23 what insights you have.

24 JOHN RAMSEY: That's disgustingly

25 sick and it's something that you know there is

1 certain amount of information that's just very

2 difficult for me to handle, or to have. And

3 that just struck me as nauseating to think about

4 that, I didn't know much about it other than

5 just a little clip I saw in the newspaper.

Could you help me out? I don't believe I ever heard anything about white paint, and I used to follow this case extensibility. txs

Could you help me out? I don't believe I ever heard anything about white paint, and I used to follow this case extensibility. txs

It is almost seems as if they are implying that there was a white substance found on JB that looked like white paint but the suggestion is that it may actually been semen. That would explain JR's comment about being "disgusted" and there being information that is "difficult for him to have".
As it seems to have been only reported in a tabloid, I think we have to disregard it. Semen on her body would blow the case open. Semen on her body and SUPPRESSED by LE would make me think it belonged to someone the RST would rather remain unknown or to someone LE cannot name for legal reasons (as in being underage).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back