2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From his irritated tone this am I suspect the meeting is to tell them the cat is out of the bag and the Jury will come from the W Palm Beach area. That would account for his anger at the media Attorney.

You could be right. I know if I was him and the media showed up like that, I'd be pizzed. I wonder if that comment about the media finding out independently was a knock at the media who somehow found out he was in WPB. It was almost like he was saying, you already know, quit squawking at me about it! I think the media lawyer totally missed that too.

I don't know. I shudder at the thought of a jury coming from anywhere with the word beach in it (no offense to our mod 'Beach).

There can only be one explanation for his bad mood this am- the media have revealed the Jury selection location ....

Today's slideshow: (Click blue title bar and captions do not represent the opinions of WS or anyone but me)
[ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/An%20album%20of%20hearings%20-%20Justice%20for%20Caylee/May%202%20Media%20rights%20hearing/?action=view&current=83cf7f76.pbw"]May 2 Media rights hearing :: May 2 Media Hearing slideshow by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket[/ame]

Main album link: http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...ustice for Caylee/May 2 Media rights hearing/

LOL that'll teach me not to post before refreshing! :crazy:

Will the Anthonys be allowed to come to the jury selection proceedings? Trying to sort out why they needed CA's atty at the end there...

OK sorry - I have been off work most of last week and this is my first day back......trying to catch up here but also check in and see what is going on in Anthonyland.....from a few other blogs somebody mentioned HHJP was talking to CA....did they mean CINDY or CASEY? tHANKS to anybody and everybody

The only thing he has left to rule on is the decomp odor?

I canot believe it is over for the day.

I feel so unfulfilled.

I feel like the girl who wakes up after a night of passionate s*x, to find he snuck out and left a $20 on the nightstand!:maddening:

OK sorry - I have been off work most of last week and this is my first day back......trying to catch up here but also check in and see what is going on in Anthonyland.....from a few other blogs somebody mentioned HHJP was talking to CA....did they mean CINDY or CASEY? tHANKS to anybody and everybody

Cindy

The only thing he has left to rule on is the decomp odor?

That, 31 days, and the sequestration motion. So there's three left. I hope he's had enough and releases all three today!

Will the Anthonys be allowed to come to the jury selection proceedings? Trying to sort out why they needed CA's atty at the end there...

? Were they part of the proceedings today?

From his irritated tone this am I suspect the meeting is to tell them the cat is out of the bag and the Jury will come from the W Palm Beach area. That would account for his anger at the media Attorney.

Not sure I agree with you. I think CJBP has been concerned about keeping the location of the jury selection secret, and he makes a trip to W Palm Beach - gets home, flips on the news and not only sees himself on film, but sees the "man on the street" being interviewed about his/her feelings on the case.

This is exactly what he was trying to prevent - and aside from not wishing the press to be shadowing him everywhere, he does want to prevent the jury selection issue from going to an appeal after the trial is over. I believe this incident, plus JB's In Session special, just got on his last nerve as he again faces the media making an objection motion AGAIN.

He's now said - Enough is enough - back off and let's move on with this trial. If you want to delay this trial, appeal NOW, and delay it you will. If not - BACK OFF - I am running this show. Period. Full Stop.

I don't know why but during and after today's hearing,I have gotten a sick feeling in my stomach,I'm scared. Never had this feeling before,now I don;t know what is going to happen. I think this judge has been doing his jobfor years and never expected this amount of BS to happen,he's "scared' too. This is just all BS. Well thanks for letting me rant, I just don't feel happy about today,something is going on,and we are not being told what's up:banghead:

? Were they part of the proceedings today?

To hear the sequestration motion the Anthony's lawyer filed - he needed to be in court for it to be heard.

No more messing around for CJBP - we are now getting to see the real trial judge! And I love it!!

I really do think Ms. Mercier is going to back down. The public will be very angry if they press this issue, and cause the trial to be delayed. :twocents:

Other posters who have been in the courtroom at previous hearings have posted that CA has been shaking long before today - at least at the three hearings they have noted that when you see her close up, she trembles throughout the hearings. Now that we are closer, she obviously cannot control how much fear she is feeling.

Fear and unbridled anger at not being able to control the situation, IMO.

I want to know why judge told CA she needed to have her attorney contact him sooner than later.

Other posters who have been in the courtroom at previous hearings have posted that CA has been shaking long before today - at least at the three hearings they have noted that when you see her close up, she trembles throughout the hearings. Now that we are closer, she obviously cannot control how much fear she is feeling.

BBM

I know some think it's because of drama, but you can't fake that kind of fear. It's sad that ICA would put her own mother through a trial like this. I couldn't do it. My first instinct would have me shield and protect my mom, even risking prison.

That, 31 days, and the sequestration motion. So there's three left. I hope he's had enough and releases all three today!

That's it, the sequestration motion. I am sure that is what the Judge was refering to about having her attorney contact him sooner than later.

For the sequestration motion

Judge is asking if Mark Lippman - Anthony family attorney wants to speak. He is no longer here but Cindy still is.
#CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey

Judge tells Cindy Anthony she may want her lawyer to contact him sooner rather than later.
#CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey

More at link http://livewire.wesh.com/Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads