5/5/2011 Billie Dunn, Mom of Missing Teen, to Appear Live on KRBC News at 5 & 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video is now up on your link, teh.

She says she and Clint are in the process of trying to get an advocate. What has she been doing for the past 4 months (don't answer that!) that has prevented her from getting an advocate?

She still won't "look in the fields" for Hailey. She is distributing fliers.

From teh's link above,

"Dunn said that her run-ins with the law puts "a little bit of a barrier" between her and law enforcement, impacting her relationship with those investigating her daughter's disappearance."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=368107

You just can't make this stuff up. You just can't. Good grief.

From teh's link above,

"Dunn said that her run-ins with the law puts "a little bit of a barrier" between her and law enforcement, impacting her relationship with those investigating her daughter's disappearance."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=368107

You just can't make this stuff up. You just can't. Good grief.

"a little bit"

My goodness, I'm tempted to print up a t-shirt with that saying and send it to her.

Oh what a pansy interview. Do not speak of SA. Will not look in the fields for Hailey. I guess the entire county consists of fields. She couldn't look ANYWHERE else?

I love it when the reporter said "so you're not back at work, but sitting at home" = paraphrasing.

Waste - huge waste.

MOO

Mel

That was perhaps the worst conducted interview I have ever witnessed. Long winded pussy-footing questions that weren't even really questions. Also possibly the most transparent attempt to portray a POI as a victim, right down to the new need for Billie to choke up on camera, that I've ever seen.

I am sick of John Young already, and this only the second time I've ever seen his face. Accusing LE of a conspiracy to arrest Billie Dunn at night is ludicrous; had she not lied and simply told Shawn to come to the door, there would be no arrest. Insinuating the charges against her are worthless and unfair, as is the nursing board's decision that Billie won't be renewing her license in light of drug charges, is also ludicrous. Billie Jean Dunn and her lawyer attempting to use her arrest in March to explain non-cooperation with LE is also ludicrous; she is a POI and was never cooperative.

UGHHH...Thinking of you Hailey....

The Lawyer was about as clear speaking as all get out. umm..well just kidding.

I made it through the first 30 seconds and had to turn it off and opted to read the article instead.

From the article above...

Dunn said that her run-ins with the law puts "a little bit of a barrier" between her and law enforcement, impacting her relationship with those investigating her daughter's disappearance.

Can I ask her how hard it is to keep your nose clean, abide by the law, and not have run-ins with the law for the sake of her missing daughter? I guess it must be pretty hard for her to do those things since we've seen her end up in jail but of course in her eyes, she's only kept her nose "a little bit" clean, she's only abided by the law "a little bit," and she's only had "a little bit" of a run-in with the law. It serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever for this woman to continue to be interviewed. Maybe she and Clint both need to realize that in order to have a working relationship with LE regarding Hailey's disappearance, you need to not break the darn law. Good grief!!!

~jmo~

Pathetic interview.

I wish they would make a arrest for CP or find Hailey. Dear G, I don't know how much longer I can listen to her and her attorney make excuses and blame LE. Anyone following the case, especially locals, are shaking their heads and giving the ole psssft too. imo It's just so not fair for Hailey.

Feeling discouraged...

"a little bit"

My goodness, I'm tempted to print up a t-shirt with that saying and send it to her.

With thumb at the first joint of the little finger. Maybe remind her of SA. ROFLMAO

I just can't listen to BD anymore.........
Did they sugar coat it by asking "how was your birthday BD????"

Here's how BD can overcome the "little bit of a barrier" with LE:

Stop Lying to the Police! :crazy:

If they come to your house looking for a suspect and he is hiding in your bathroom, toss your head in that direction so they can catch him!

Simple. And no more run-ins with the Law.

I can't say anything nice so I'm going to say arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg

There. Unreal.

My heart breaks for Hailey....with Mother's Day just a few days away, BD should feel nothing but shame because she has forsaken the most precious gift, her child.

"I still love Shawn. I can't help who I'm in love with," said Dunn. "Hopefully, I want all four of us to be back home again and be a family."

Dunn went on to say she understands why law enforcement who zero in on Shawn -- since he was the last person to see her. However, she says she wants to believe Shawn's side of the story.=========================================

Oh, Good Grief.

"I still love Shawn. I can't help who I'm in love with," said Dunn. "Hopefully, I want all four of us to be back home again and be a family."

Dunn went on to say she understands why law enforcement who zero in on Shawn -- since he was the last person to see her. However, she says she wants to believe Shawn's side of the story.=========================================

Oh, Good Grief.

:eek: OMG! :eek:

Oh, Good Grief.

If there's the slightest chance that Hailey ran away (slim to none, imo), she would never come home hearing statements like this by Billie Jean.

Billie Jean Dunn has just surpassed Shaniya Davis's mom on my list of the world's most unfit mothers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong