Hugs for everyone when this trial starts up

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I know this is going to be tough on all of you(and myself I am sure) that have followed this case since day one. I just wanted to make this in support of all of us. It will be tough but we will all get through it! Thoughts and Prayers for all of you, the media,Caylee's Grandparents, and last but not least CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!. :grouphug:

Caylee, justice is coming for you baby girl! <3

It will be quite a ride I'm sure. It will be odd to have this chapter of life over with. I've been so consumed by it!

That was very sweet of you - thank you. And hugs right back at ya!

Mel

I know this is going to be tough on all of you(and myself I am sure) that have followed this case since day one. I just wanted to make this in support of all of us. It will be tough but we will all get through it! Thoughts and Prayers for all of you, the media,Caylee's Grandparents, and last but not least CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!. :grouphug:

Caylee, justice is coming for you baby girl! <3
Thanks so much for this thread WillenFan.

Thanks for the thread WillenFan21...I'm so ready for this trial to begin. If justice isn't served I will for sure lose hope in humanity...this just has to go in Caylee's favor!
I can't believe it's been almost 3 years and I can't believe I've met such wonderful people here at WS...people who share not only my interests and my passions but people who share my spirit. I'm looking forward to spending the next few weeks with all of you as we see this terrible tragedy that has all but consumed our lives, finally come to a close with what we all hope is justice for Caylee. :grouphug:

Tomorrow morning, I will be holding hands with all of you here on WS, regardless of how you believe Caylee met her fate. No matter what you think of George and Cindy. If you like or dislike the defense team. I will be one of you.

Follow the investigation of this case hasn't been comfortable. But to know that I can log in and find people who can offer so many different opinions and so many ideas has made me feel like a member of a large family.

I've brought in a supply of my favorite Mocha Rock Star drink. Fresh fruit for snacking and stocked up on cigarettes I will crave when I'd really like to scream out loud when I hear something that I know is outrageously untrue.

I'm prepared. I'm ready. I hope you are too. See ya on Monday when justice for Caylee begins.

jmo

WillenFan, you are so sweet! :grouphug:

I feel pretty numb that this is going to start tomorrow. I do believe in Justice. I do believe she will be found guilty. ] It's going to be a roller coaster ride that will be over soon enough. Caylee is still dead. Nothing will bring her back. In the end- it is what it is. God Bless Caylee and all the 1,000's of people who have wanted nothing more than justice for her. Let the wheels of justice turn...

Thanks WillenFan, hugs back at you ! I have had an overwhelming sadness most of the day and as the clock nears midnight I know we are all to the place we have strived to get to Justice for Caylee. I pray a special prayer for the prosecutors, investigators and all of the folks here at Websleuths who have not faultered in finding justice for Caylee. In the busy world we live in it says alot that all of you here have given so much time and so much of your hearts to this. I know that Caylee has revealed many special angels in all of you here. God Bless each one of you!

Tomorrow morning, I will be holding hands with all of you here on WS, regardless of how you believe Caylee met her fate. No matter what you think of George and Cindy. If you like or dislike the defense team. I will be one of you.

Follow the investigation of this case hasn't been comfortable. But to know that I can log in and find people who can offer so many different opinions and so many ideas has made me feel like a member of a large family.

I've brought in a supply of my favorite Mocha Rock Star drink. Fresh fruit for snacking and stocked up on cigarettes I will crave when I'd really like to scream out loud when I hear something that I know is outrageously untrue.

I'm prepared. I'm ready. I hope you are too. See ya on Monday when justice for Caylee begins.

MOO

jmo

he he = and DH wondered why I stocked the kitchen to capacity. I have a feeling I'm going to be here a while with all my friends!

Not sure if any of you have a Ralphs in your area, but they are selling the large bottles of water ) 3 QT Arrowhead for .49 cents (I bought 20). Too bad they didn't have the same price on wine..but then again i want to keep my liver during this case!

Wonder which one of us will be on this site tomorrow saying "I don't BELIEVE it' about something the DT says? Hope it's not me.:floorlaugh:
Hugs to all WS'ers who have devoted so many hours and so much energy to this case,for Caylee,the beautiful little girl for whom we all want justice.

It's officially May 9th here in the East...mere hours to go.

I too have followed this from the very beginning through news reports and other sites, until I found WS much later in the going. It has been such a rewarding connection and I thank each and every one of you for your opinions and perspectives - whether we've agreed or not.

Tomorrow I will have my 2 pots of coffee for the morning, and adult beverages for the afternoon on into the evening and I'll be right here with you, watching and waiting for justice to finally be served.

Regardless of how we each may feel about the multiple players in this drama, the reality is that a very sweet child was horrifically let down by the adults in her life and we are the watchers whose hearts want only for her to be heard in the end.

Here's to tomorrow, and all the days that follow -- together.

Thanks WillenFan, hugs back at you ! I have had an overwhelming sadness most of the day and as the clock nears midnight I know we are all to the place we have strived to get to Justice for Caylee. I pray a special prayer for the prosecutors, investigators and all of the folks here at Websleuths who have not faultered in finding justice for Caylee. In the busy world we live in it says alot that all of you here have given so much time and so much of your hearts to this. I know that Caylee has revealed many special angels in all of you here. God Bless each one of you!
OMGoodness...there is not one thread I can get through tonight without crying.

ETA: Wow! Almost 200 folks reading on a Sunday night. Thanks to everyone for being here for Caylee.

Many thanks and hugs to all of you! I may not be able to post much but am here with you until the end.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

It's officially May 9th here in the East...mere hours to go.

--------
YES!!!!!!!:great::great::seeya:

I will be peekiing in on the scanner thread from time to time,have a
feeling they may send her early ~ 2 or 3am..I have insomnia and my ears by the bed.

I never thought I would be this emotional???

I like many others am so happy that I stumbled onto Webslueths. No one in my personal life follows this case and it has been so rewarding to come to this forum and share the same passion that all of us have... Justice for Caylee. I can not thank Tricia and all of the wonderful moderators enough for giving all of us a great forum to come to. I plan to stick around after the trial and have lurked in other areas... so I hope that I will see everyone here after this trial is over with.

I can't believe we are finally here!!!

Thanks so much for this. I went to bed earlier and just woke up again...I think this is all getting to me a bit. btw...have been coming to this site for about 3 years now...but for some reason...feel like I don't anyone too well...am I the only one who feels like this? Seriously, need some friends for this trial (my family thinks I am crazy!) Give me a PM if you know what I mean. I have to be with someone who believes in justice for Caylee.

All of you bloggers are and have been wonderful through all this time, sharing highs and lows, hopes and frustrations, lot of great information going through this portal of blogland. It has not been very easy but now the time is here for Caylee's justice and we will stand in solidarity for HER, always have, always will.

So what time do I need to be up at here in the West Coast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998