2009.11.12 Mallory Parker's Depo *read it here*

Anyone know why this was just filed on May 6th?

3 words
She's an Anthony!

This has got to be the most bizarre family ever. Apparently nobody talks about anything!! Not even what happened to Caylee and the 31 days when Casey was happily partying. Casey gets out of jail and they just have a "welcome home" party - no "and where the heck is Caylee??" By this point they KNEW her stories were lies - why did nobody question her?

Tink

I just glanced through it. What a waste... a huge waste! I don't understand these people? I really don't! How about, if Casey gets out, she makes Casey her nanny for her and Lee's children. I bet the answer would be 100% no!

Well, that certainly was interesting. They all had dinner together happy that Casey was home, but no Caylee? Wow.

Well, that certainly was interesting. They all had dinner together happy that Casey was home, but no Caylee? Wow.

Wow, that is some bizarre family. And it furthers my belief that Caylee wasn't ever really a part of that family either. How could they do something like this if they really loved Caylee? Unbelievable. I can't believe Mallory just went along with it. A true Anthony there!

I can't get anything on this page..says her name but when I hit it, goes to area to buy stuff...what am I doing wrong?///

please let me save you 76 pages of your life.

mallory: casey who ?

I can't get anything on this page..says her name but when I hit it, goes to area to buy stuff...what am I doing wrong?///
I'll sum up the depo.

I don't know
Not that I recall
No
No
Not that I recall
No
Happy family dinner
No
I don't recall

Rinse and repeat.

What in the world?? They had a celebration dinner for Casey getting out of jail and no one even mentioned Caylee AT ALL??? No question or even comments about where in the world is our baby? I honestly cannot understand that. There is a missing 2 year old and no one even talks about it? If that's true, that is one of the saddest things I've heard about this case so far other than the actual crime. That poor baby.

Wow. Either she's lying or the A family is completely psycho. They are panicked about Caylee being missing, they truly believe she was kidnapped by the mysterious ZG, working in cahoots perhaps with Jesse, they believe Casey cannot tell them anything while in jail because she is protecting Caylee... and then when they finally get Casey home on bond they decide to "KEEP IT LIGHT" and just have a happy dinner and not ask any questions about Caylee??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyone know why this was just filed on May 6th?

The defense didn't get it transcribed until just recently.

That was a waste of time, she certainly tows the family line doesn't she...Oh well I guess it's as much as I was expecting.

Terrible. When I think I have heard it all...I am going to stop thinking I will find anything healthy, sane or normal about anyone in that (unusual) family.

I would think if Mallory had any issue with being a part of it all, she would no longer be a part of it all. :twocents:

I am very sad and sick for Caylee right now.

Wow. Either she's lying or the A family is completely psycho. They are panicked about Caylee being missing, they truly believe she was kidnapped by the mysterious ZG, working in cahoots perhaps with Jesse, they believe Casey cannot tell them anything while in jail because she is protecting Caylee... and then when they finally get Casey home on bond they decide to "KEEP IT LIGHT" and just have a happy dinner and not ask any questions about Caylee??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The defense didn't get it transcribed until just recently.

You know, part of me wonders, since ICA has claimed that her mother thought
Caylee was ICA's best mistake, that they have kinda written it off in that way. :( excellent observations as always!

Thanks Beach! I got to page 53 and kept messing up.....gave up! Perhaps others will do more summations of interesting areas.

Pg 38 - She still believes that the nanny exists! "because I really don't have a reason not to" :banghead:

Pg 40 - She brings up that the posters were taped to the tent....forced mention of tape and says she believes masking tape :waitasec:

Pg 44 - Said off the bat at the beginning of a conversation when she and Lee ran into her.......she described not what she first said as her answer....just that "she lied" in regards to the meeting - then later gave reasoning that would be merely someone had posed as Amy and Amy was mistaken they had met before. (They why come out first and say she lied?)

pg 48 - LDB asks if Caylee kept toys or clothes at Lee's, she says no.

pg 51 - LDB asks if had access to computer at Scamthony's - yes, but "doesn't recall" going in guest bedroom where they were prior to 7/08

I'll sum up the depo.

I don't know
Not that I recall
No
No
Not that I recall
No
Happy family dinner
No
I don't recall

Rinse and repeat.

What in the world?? They had a celebration dinner for Casey getting out of jail and no one even mentioned Caylee AT ALL??? No question or even comments about where in the world is our baby? I honestly cannot understand that. There is a missing 2 year old and no one even talks about it? If that's true, that is one of the saddest things I've heard about this case so far other than the actual crime. That poor baby.

You all are so right! How is this possible is the question. They all must have gotten use to handling things this way with anything concerning ICA. This just makes it even more clear that this family ( GA CA LA and MAL ) knew this baby was already long gone especially once they smelled and cleaned the car......what a tragedy

I imagine she feels like she's between a rock and a hard place. BUT....she acts like it's perfectly normal to be in the middle of a murder investigation and show absolutely NO curiosity about what's going on. I hope the lawyers gave her incredulous stares to all her vague answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back