So who does Aphrodite Jones think is the killer is?

You don't seem to understand, pilgrim. That's my WHOLE POINT.

Tell me, why do you think the person I said that to was so quick to drop the matter? I'll let you answer that before I tell you.

I wish someone had made him see the error of his own!

(BTW, does anyone out there understand the significance of the orange lettering?)

I am gonna assume that it has something to do with the DA's office and a member of Team Ramsey.

For me, I just know they all screwed up. I actually like Lou Smit and RDI's of course don't.

That sounds about right.

That's putting it in the very mildest terms.

Oh, she's still creeping around somewhere.

Well, to hear her tell it, she knew (or at least met) both the Ramsey parents, Lin Wood and was friendly with Lou Smit (which should tell you something!)

Out of curiosity, why do you ask?

I just ran across some of her opinions while looking for something. Most of what I read was from way way back. I was just wondering what kind of stuff she would be posting now. I haven't formed any kind of opinion on any of her information as she seemed to be talking as if she knew more than the investigators.

I am gonna assume that it has something to do with the DA's office and a member of Team Ramsey.

Could you be more specific? I don't want to get off subject here.

For me, I just know they all screwed up.

Yeah, and my whole point is I'm trying to tell you WHY!

I actually like Lou Smit and RDI's of course don't.

Now, there you go again, overgeneralizing. I think you'll find that quite a few RDIs around here admired his dedication. I did too, until some unfortunate revelations came to light.

I just ran across some of her opinions while looking for something. Most of what I read was from way way back. I was just wondering what kind of stuff she would be posting now.

Same as always, I'd imagine. You'd like her: she hates my guts!

I haven't formed any kind of opinion on any of her information as she seemed to be talking as if she knew more than the investigators.

If that's a comparison, I assure you, it is NOT appreciated!

Could you be more specific? I don't want to get off subject here.

Yeah, and my whole point is I'm trying to tell you WHY!

Now, there you go again, overgeneralizing. I think you'll find that quite a few RDIs around here admired his dedication. I did too, until some unfortunate revelations came to light.

Go ahead and tell me. My opinion is they didn't indict because there was evidence pointing in both directions. And they wanted to keep Lou out of the courtroom and destroy the evidence he had.

Same as always, I'd imagine. You'd like her: she hates my guts!

If that's a comparison, I assure you, it is NOT appreciated!

It is not a comparison. But now that you mention it, you both do seem confident! :crazy:

Go ahead and tell me. My opinion is they didn't indict because there was evidence pointing in both directions.

Actually, I was talking about why IDI doesn't want the DA's office and Team Ramsey investigated. But, since I think the two are related, I WILL tell you.

It's because of this: to reveal what went on in this case would destroy the entire edifice that Boulder has constructed.

I realize you probably don't like Steve Thomas. Well, neither did the DA or Team Ramsey? And do you know why? Because he tried to rip the lid off of the kind of dirty deals that compromised this case. And they closed ranks very quickly to destroy him personally.

I mentioned earlier that with you and me, it always seems to come back to Nixon and Watergate. But the reason I keep making that comparison is because to me, it explains a lot in this case: some people would rather dig themselves deeper than admit to any wrongdoing, even if it's not major wrongdoing.

And they wanted to keep Lou out of the courtroom and destroy the evidence he had.

"Destroy his evidence," my scaly behind!

Obviously, you HAVE been reading some of She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named's stuff! Because that's right out of her mouth, Roy.

It is not a comparison. But now that you mention it, you both do seem confident!

Gee, thanks. Roy, you are out of the will! I MEAN it this time!

Actually, I was talking about why IDI doesn't want the DA's office and Team Ramsey investigated. But, since I think the two are related, I WILL tell you.

It's because of this: to reveal what went on in this case would destroy the entire edifice that Boulder has constructed.

I realize you probably don't like Steve Thomas. Well, neither did the DA or Team Ramsey? And do you know why? Because he tried to rip the lid off of the kind of dirty deals that compromised this case. And they closed ranks very quickly to destroy him personally.

I mentioned earlier that with you and me, it always seems to come back to Nixon and Watergate. But the reason I keep making that comparison is because to me, it explains a lot in this case: some people would rather dig themselves deeper than admit to any wrongdoing, even if it's not major wrongdoing.

Obviously, you HAVE been reading some of She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named's stuff! Because that's right out of her mouth, Roy.

Look Mr Dave,

I know you don't want to be compared to she who will not be named. So don't do it to me either. I read that elsewhere. Isn't it common knowlege they wanted to keep Lou from testifying? Lets play nice today.

Dave,

Sorry to change the subject but what can you tell me about this Jameson character? Ran across something and am just wondering what you may know about him or her.

Ole SkankySue...real name Susan Bennett...called hirself Jameson, a hybrid name husband James son Mason. Hir was thought to be a man, but when finally confessing to being a woman, got people to hate hir.

Jameson started Webbsleuths, charging 50 dollars to post.

Hir brags that hir many accomplishments include fooling Donald Foster, trolling child *advertiser censored* sites and discovering a picture of Linda Hoffman Pughs daughter, thus turning in Merv Pugh as a pedophile.

Hir perverse theory on the death of JonBenet rubbed people the wrong way.

Hir initial visit with the Ramseys was in Atlanta. Hir called the Ramseys wanting to meet them. John tells LE that he did not want Jameson to know where they lived so they met at a coffee shop.

John Ramsey had to change his phone number because of hir.

Finally, Jameson sells the interrogation transcripts to the National Enquiror for 40 thousand dollars and thus the relationship ended between hir and the Ramseys.

ole skankysue...real name susan bennett...called hirself jameson, a hybrid name husband james son mason. Hir was thought to be a man, but when finally confessing to being a woman, got people to hate hir.

Jameson started webbsleuths, charging 50 dollars to post.

Hir brags that hir many accomplishments include fooling donald foster, trolling child *advertiser censored* sites and discovering a picture of linda hoffman pughs daughter, thus turning in merv pugh as a pedophile.

Hir perverse theory on the death of jonbenet rubbed people the wrong way.

Hir initial visit with the ramseys was in atlanta. Hir called the ramseys wanting to meet them. John tells le that he did not want jameson to know where they lived so they met at a coffee shop.

John ramsey had to change his phone number because of hir.

Finally, jameson sells the interrogation transcripts to the national enquiror for 40 thousand dollars and thus the relationship ended between hir and the ramseys.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ole SkankySue...real name Susan Bennett...called hirself Jameson, a hybrid name husband James son Mason. Hir was thought to be a man, but when finally confessing to being a woman, got people to hate hir.

Jameson started Webbsleuths, charging 50 dollars to post.

Hir brags that hir many accomplishments include fooling Donald Foster, trolling child *advertiser censored* sites and discovering a picture of Linda Hoffman Pughs daughter, thus turning in Merv Pugh as a pedophile.

Hir perverse theory on the death of JonBenet rubbed people the wrong way.

Hir initial visit with the Ramseys was in Atlanta. Hir called the Ramseys wanting to meet them. John tells LE that he did not want Jameson to know where they lived so they met at a coffee shop.

John Ramsey had to change his phone number because of hir.

Finally, Jameson sells the interrogation transcripts to the National Enquiror for 40 thousand dollars and thus the relationship ended between hir and the Ramseys.

And thats just the cliff notes. ToeJam, is really Rosemary's baby>>> :devil:

Look Mr Dave,

I know you don't want to be compared to she who will not be named. So don't do it to me either.

I wasn't. I simply said that the notion that the prosecution was trying to destroy evidence is a lie, one that she has propagated relentlessly. Pam Paugh actually made the mistake of repeating it, and Michael Kane responded pretty much the way you would.

I'd NEVER stoop low enough to compare someone to HER.

I read that elsewhere.

Okay, where did you get it?

Isn't it common knowlege they wanted to keep Lou from testifying?

Yes, it is.

Lets play nice today.

There are any number of responses I could make to that, but I won't, because we wouldn't get anywhere. So, in the spirit of playing nice, I make you a proposal. I'll do my best to address anything you want of me, as long as you do the same. That seems fair.

As much as I like talking about this case and others, I don't think I would ever pay $50 to talk about them.

As much as I like talking about this case and others, I don't think I would ever pay $50 to talk about them.
I guess she should have saved her money or picked better investments.
The Double B is down and out.
Here is the message on the site:
**bb******.org expired on 05/03/2011 and is pending renewal or deletion
I hope it's because she's depressed that Stan Garnett un-exonerated the Ramseys

I wasn't. I simply said that the notion that the prosecution was trying to destroy evidence is a lie, one that she has propagated relentlessly. Pam Paugh actually made the mistake of repeating it, and Michael Kane responded pretty much the way you would.

I'd NEVER stoop low enough to compare someone to HER.

Okay, where did you get it?

Yes, it is.

There are any number of responses I could make to that, but I won't, because we wouldn't get anywhere. So, in the spirit of playing nice, I make you a proposal. I'll do my best to address anything you want of me, as long as you do the same. That seems fair.

Cool!

I am resigned to the fact that we disagree. I am really finding out just how many RDI's there are. I see lots of misinformation everywhere on both sides. We both believe what we believe. Lots of information that I don't care about that you do. Lots of stuff I feel I got some good information on in the past that makes me feel that way. Just want to try and play nice a bit.

One thing I would like to see around here more since it is exclusively RDI is corrections on some of the more outlandish stuff that is not true. Rightly or wrongly, Burke was cleared at one point. Some of the stuff on him now here is really sad. But you nothing to me as far as my experiences on this website.

The part about destroying evidence I just found i did get from her site. My

apologies. I dont want to even go there.

I did get that about destroying evidence at that site. My apologies. For real.

Cool!

I am resigned to the fact that we disagree. I am really finding out just how many RDI's there are. I see lots of misinformation everywhere on both sides. We both believe what we believe. Lots of information that I don't care about that you do. Lots of stuff I feel I got some good information on in the past that makes me feel that way. Just want to try and play nice a bit.

All the same, I'll play your game.

One thing I would like to see around here more since it is exclusively RDI is corrections on some of the more outlandish stuff that is not true. Rightly or wrongly, Burke was cleared at one point.

Agreed. I never considered him as a suspect to begin with.

But you nothing to me as far as my experiences on this website.

Your phrasing seems a bit muddled.

I did get that about destroying evidence at that site. My apologies. For real.

Don't feel too bad, pilgrim. Some of the best of us have been taken in by her.

All the same, I'll play your game.

Agreed. I never considered him as a suspect to begin with.

Your phrasing seems a bit muddled.

Don't feel too bad, pilgrim. Some of the best of us have been taken in by her.

I see Holdon was banned? Why? Are there any IDI's here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back