TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya grandmaj - are there any facebook pages that are ok to post quotes from here ? there is a very interesting recent piece of information on one of them that looks legit, but i have no idea if the page is ok to quote. it seems like a legitimate support site but idk for sure.

i will try to answer this for myself but if you see this and want me to PM you the link for approval/denial i can do that. either way i wont post it until i get an answer. thanx!

Hi Liljim

The rumors on those FB at times creates problems. They unfortunately don't fit into our protocol for FB. At one point we tried a thread in the Parking Lot but it didn't work out. So for now I say sorry. :( I haven't been to any of them for a long time. When I have a spare few minutes I will check them out again.

New Find(?):
http://*****************/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979313125

Seems the "search team" believes it is relevant, and trying to make sure it is not suppressed, but they dont say how they know it is relevant?!

If it is "real evidence"...stranger and stranger.

It would be a real scoop if anyone could find out which hotel it belonged to, but there is no way that will be "verified". It may be rumored eventually, but I doubt they'll verify it (worth mentioning that "D" is right next to *advertiser censored* shop):

Map:
hotels parsons tennessee - Google Maps

I thought "gather" was not MSM, any more than "examiner" is, and that we weren't supposed to link those articles? I know it has been happening throughout this case, as there is so little else out there, but are these "media" sites approved to link? Thanks.

yeah, the gather links are to the same information that i was asking if it was ok to post. i guessed right and didnt post it hehe. not criticizing anyone that did, it gets tricky figuring out what sources are ok and which arent.

well I dunno about "credible", they are reporting on a post that lists their find as "bagged and tagged" (verified) by tbi. I dont know if there is such a thing as a "credible" news source anymore, but if it ain't no good Im sure it'll get removed.

case in point (which Im sure is moot):
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058608-504083.html

"credible" source, speculating on easter find as being cell phone... so although credible, technically violating rumor policy?

I know not changing anyone's mind or policy so I'll stop now :)

well I dunno about "credible", they are reporting on a post that lists their find as "bagged and tagged" (verified) by tbi. I dont know if there is such a thing as a "credible" news source anymore, but if it ain't no good Im sure it'll get removed.

case in point (which Im sure is moot):
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058608-504083.html

"credible" source, speculating on easter find as being cell phone... so although credible, technically violating rumor policy?

I know not changing anyone's mind or policy so I'll stop now :)

You're actually comparing Gather and an alleged Facebook "source" to the reporting of CBS News? Of course there are credible news sources. That's why WS requires MSM confirmation.

I sincerely hope that Holly is found soon...
but my hope is dwindling..
At this point I'm either:
Thinking that LE has a suspect..(but where is Holly)
They completly dropped the ball..
Obviously, the LE doesn't seem to want our help.. surely, there may be more items of Holly that could be missing...??
I would like more info. of the night before and morning of her disappearance.. unitl then, we are just chasing our tails...
I hope Bring them Home can give us a few answers,,, buy I'm not expexting much..If Its the same spokesperson on NG..I'm not expecting much at all..
I pray that LE knows what its doing... cuz if not, memories fade...

Granted, CBS has not been great on this case...but then who has? Everyone was scrambling the first few days as TBI found the words they wanted to go with...but overall most of the major sources, i.e. CBS, NBC, ABC, etc are more inclined to stay away from rumors than the blogs. I don't consider Nancy Grace to be MSM, but I know many do.

You're actually comparing Gather and an alleged Facebook "source" to the reporting of CBS News? Of course there are credible news sources. That's why WS requires MSM confirmation.

Comparing with tongue partially "in cheeck"...yes :)

but I think we digress from the point so I wont blather about journalistic integrity and how little real difference there is...especially when talking about "report first, correct later" network new sources.

I sincerely hope that Holly is found soon...
but my hope is dwindling..
At this point I'm either:
Thinking that LE has a suspect..(but where is Holly)
They completly dropped the ball..
Obviously, the LE doesn't seem to want our help.. surely, there may be more items of Holly that could be missing...??
I would like more info. of the night before and morning of her disappearance.. unitl then, we are just chasing our tails...
I hope Bring them Home can give us a few answers,,, buy I'm not expexting much..If Its the same spokesperson on NG..I'm not expecting much at all..
I pray that LE knows what its doing... cuz if not, memories fade...

Not that it helps bc we all feel different day to day I think, but I've decided to decide and be happy with my decision that:

This is a really hard case and LE, TBI, FBI, and all others are working their tails off on a terribly difficult battlefield. I think if there were better circumstances they would have solved this case much sooner. Unfortunately they just need to keep slugging away until they get something(and they will).

In speaking of the possibility that these two cases did happen to be related and that the man that grabbed HS arm in the pre-dawn early morning of 5:30 is the same man that was seen in all cam abducting Holly the morning of the April 13th.. If this is possibly related[and for some reason I just never have felt that it was..but definitely could be]..so if its the same man I am wondering if he followed suit exactly the same in Holly's abduction with his planning/stalking as he seemingly did in Heather's..

If I am not mistaken in several articles that go into great detail of HS early morning perp she talked about her belief that the man that grabbed her arm that morning was the man that she had seen on more than one occasion in the last month standing out back of either her or her grandmas house watching..:shivers down the spine:..and she also spoke about the possibility of the perp somehow being related or involved with a home burglary that had also taken place in that last month again at grandmas I believe she said.. So if that's true[and I have no reason to believe that its not]..

My question is did Holly speak to anyone[her mom, a friend, bf]and mention that she felt as tho she was being either followed or watched at times or possibly had she even mentioned to someone that God forbid she too had seen a man standing on her property, a relative's property, etc and seeming to be watching her??? That certainly is something that I thing would definitely solidify that most likely it is one perp for both cases and that of course would be huge for the investigation in narrowing down their focus..

As I said "IF" it is the same perp I feel pretty strongly that he could have followed suit as he did in Heather's case with there having been several sightings of this man stalking/watching in days and weeks leading up to his actually possibly attempting to abduct, assault, etc HS..

Just some thoughts about the two cases..wondering if perhaps there is more similarity between the two cases that we are just not aware of or privy to knowing...

Not that it helps bc we all feel different day to day I think, but I've decided to decide and be happy with my decision that:

This is a really hard case and LE, TBI, FBI, and all others are working their tails off on a terribly difficult battlefield. I think if there were better circumstances they would have solved this case much sooner. Unfortunately they just need to keep slugging away until they get something(and they will).

Some of us are a little cynical, what with Haleigh Cummings, Kyron Horman, Hailey Dunn, just to name three...not to mention Gabriel Johnson, Hassani Campbell, Joshua Davis, Adji Desir, Madeline McCann...cases that seem active and for a while LE seems to be on top of things, many of these cases even have prime suspects...yet they are all still missing and no one is paying the price. I should say, I am a little cynical, I don't want to speak for others.

Oh.. I get it...but why have FBI, US Marshalls backed off...They have said that they would be there if they needed them...Why change the name of the suspect to a community member..?? What is this case labeled any more.. possible abduction or kidnapping..??
Not much info, at all..

The very first reports:
911 was a home invsion.
Holly was drug across the carport into the woods.
I know other posters have said that the 911 call may have been wrong... but without us actually hearing it we don't know.. they won't release it...
How does one change from being dragged into a woods to he led her by her arm..
**who decided that Holly was in fear for her life...***
The only person seeing Holly being led into the woods was Clint..so he would be the only person ro see the "fear of her life look.!! right.. but yet he says he's not worried cuz he thought it was her boyfiend.. It has to be one way or the othewr...

my thought on this case:
The perp is from a "well esablished family" in the community.. and the LE are dotting their I's and crossing T's..

The very first reports:
911 was a home invsion.
Holly was drug across the carport into the woods.
I know other posters have said that the 911 call may have been wrong... but without us actually hearing it we don't know.. they won't release it...
How does one change from being dragged into a woods to he led her by her arm..
**who decided that Holly was in fear for her life...***
The only person seeing Holly being led into the woods was Clint..so he would be the only person ro see the "fear of her life look.!! right.. but yet he says he's not worried cuz he thought it was her boyfiend.. It has to be one way or the othewr...

I think this is about the oldest point of contention in this case, but heck we aint doing nothing else so Ill discuss it with ya.

" How does one change from being dragged into a woods to he led her by her arm...It has to be one way or the othewr"

I have always thought this entire piece was just "story semantics" that are only illogical when taken out of context with the sequence of time.

CB hears dog barking, looks out window, sees HB and camo perp walking into the trees. Camo guy is leading HB by elbow. CB just gets a glimpse and it being "any ordinary day" thinks nothing of it. CB's 1st logical "ordinary day" thought is HB is with boyfriend.

CB discovers strange scene when leaving house. "Ordinary day" is now freaking him out. CB calls 911. Now he is terrified about his sister. When he tt police he says something like "some guy dragged my sister into the woods".

Later the police ask him, "what do you mean dragged? how did that occur?". Then he explains what it looked like factually.

Whether that makes sense or not I contend that it can be both ways?

It could also just be that the first words used to or by a reporter were "dragged" to connotate "against her will", but when asked to describe the scene she was more appropriately described as being "lead away under intimidation".

I dont think CB ever saw the "fear in her eyes". Holly's demeanor in the brief glimpse and "ordinary" circumstances was not what changed the scenario for CB. It was his remembrance of HB/perp combined with the "odd scene" later that changed the circumstances from "ordinary walking away" to "taken by force".

In context:
Taken by force = dragged away = no longer ordinary day
How:
Lead by arm, almost certainly using intimidation

>>I must be bored, going off internet to save my soul<<

ya know. Dot.
I think that we could argue this until we are both blue in the face..
and that is the beuaty of WS.. We can agree to disagree..
But the lurking factor is: who seen that she was in fear for life..!!! If it was Climt. why didn't he call rright then..or go after them...
The story is that Clint didn't notice anything wrong until he seen the blood and her car still there.....sooo. who seen the "fear for her life"..???

ya know. Dot.
I think that we could argue this until we are both blue in the face..
and that is the beuaty of WS.. We can agree to disagree..
But the lurking factor is: who seen that she was in fear for life..!!! If it was Climt. why didn't he call rright then..or go after them...
The story is that Clint didn't notice anything wrong until he seen the blood and her car still there.....sooo. who seen the "fear for her life"..???

:yes:

one of the biggest "tells" from LE, IMO.

Yes, who (after-the-fact) "saw" the "fear for her life".

IMO, it was LE that "saw" this fear - based upon their investigation up to that point.

This is LE's story. :cow: : That Holly was being "walked" forcibly by her kidnapper and Clint witnessed it. Clint thought he was watching Holly with her BF and as the story was clarified later by LE, it was LE that projected the idea that while it may have looked like a harmless walk ... they believed Holly knew her life was in danger as she walked towards the woods.

So how did they piece that together?

Just taking a wild guess- I'd say it was the product of immediate investigation: info from family/boyfriend/best friends that led them to this conclusion.

Once again, we have specific unsolicited LE activity that suggests LE knows enough - knows something about the perp that leads them to believe she was in fear for her life.

Could it be they just needs evidence and time to put the case together?

I hope so.

:cow:

:yes:

one of the biggest "tells" from LE, IMO.

Yes, who (after-the-fact) "saw" the "fear for her life".

IMO, it was LE that "saw" this fear - based upon their investigation up to that point.

This is LE's story. :cow: : That Holly was being "walked" forcibly by her kidnapper and Clint witnessed it. Clint thought he was watching Holly with her BF and as the story was clarified later by LE, it was LE that projected the idea that while it may have looked like a harmless walk ... they believed Holly knew her life was in danger as she walked towards the woods.

So how did they piece that together?

Just taking a wild guess- I'd say it was the product of immediate investigation: info from family/boyfriend/best friends that led them to this conclusion.

Once again, we have specific unsolicited LE activity that suggests LE knows enough - knows something about the perp that leads them to believe she was in fear for her life.

Could it be they just needs evidence and time to put the case together?

I hope so.

:cow:

I don't know, they changed it (wording) so quickly, that I have my doubts on whether or not it is based on real evidence, or just the knowledge that it ws defintely not her boyfriend, she could not be reached or found and therefore was probably in trouble. In one article, (link posted in one of my posts above...) they said it looked like he was leading her, by holding her arm. I think they could be deducing he must have been holding a weapon on her, but since they don't know, they don't want to say "armed."

I had never seen a video of Holly before until just now. I remember when I saw one of Laci Peterson it really hit home what a vivacious young lady she was. Seeing Holly with her two friends singing "Party in the USA" was heartbreaking. 3 girls having fun singing along with the music in the car. And then at the end, Holly leaning forward and turning off the radio or cd player. :( So unfair she may never be able to laugh with her girlfriends again and fulfill her hopes and dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam