2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror #3319: Woman. Hardship- Divorced, house is foreclosing already, already frantically looking for work. Substitute teacher is only source of income.

Excused for cause: financial hardship. No objections.

I guess it is the first time she realizes the jury will not be 12 people who are like her parents.

3319 - woman

hardship - divorced on verge of foreclosure - substitute teaching only source of income at the moment

Mr. George - any employment opp this summer (no looking)

excused for cause

Now Casey seems to be more engaged in babying herself, examining and shaking her hands, blowing on them, etc, than she is on listening to the answers of the pj's. moo
Again, it was only upsetting to her when they describe HER charges - expect to see this when they say HER full name. It's an overreaction to self-pity. Nothing more.

somebody on other site said they heard on news that george was taken to hospital. Anybody else hear this?

JulietteLewis Juliette Lewis
"@cowlovely: @JulietteLewis do you think it's creepy that #CaseyAnthony used your name as a co-worker?" Wait what?! I don't know this story

bold is her comment

I am knee deep editing 1600 photos, so with two computers running I can multitask. ICA has managed to manipulate a morphorasis into a weak and needy child. She is figuring out which mask to wear and dang if she isn't getting guidance from her new BFF what's her name who has replaced Jeanne, the mig spec.

Back to work for me while grinning at ICA.

Again, it was only upsetting to her when they describe HER charges - expect to see this when they say HER full name. It's an overreaction to self-pity. Nothing more.

So is this the second panel of the day? Did he read the indictment twice today! Wait til the State's opening statements!

Who thinks CA will show up at court tomorrow?

Did anyone hear that GA was just rushed to the hospital? Someone said they just heard it on tv on one of the news station chat rooms.

I'm interested in hearing about how much the potential jurors know about the case during the next round.

Did anyone hear that GA was just rushed to the hospital? Someone said they just heard it on tv on one of the news station chat rooms.

they're all gonna try and out-do each other. wait, CA will be next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member