2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone here that GA was just rushed to the hospital? Someone said they just heard it on tv on one of the news station chat rooms.

What is going on? Is this the Anthony M.O.? It better not be another suicide attempt; CA will be very inconvenienced by the timing.

somebody on other site said they heard on news that george was taken to hospital. Anybody else hear this?

Do you have a news link? TIA

Maybe ICA heard something about this and that's why she "panicked."

somebody on other site said they heard on news that george was taken to hospital. Anybody else hear this?

Oh my!!! Wonder if Cindy will be mad at him again because he is causing a distraction?

Juror #3309: Male. No hardship. Receives retirement pension and has a job. Believes he could work something out..will double check with his HR department. Has a trip to TN planned the first week of June for a long weekend-fine moving it. Married-wife can take care of everything.

Called back for 2nd round.

Confusion was caused when In Session showed old coverage of George from a month after Caylee's body was found.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

3309: Hardship? I believe not.

HHJP: Any financial, family or medical reasons why you can not serve?

No.

HHJP: Any problems with your job compensating you?

I believe I could work something out. Do some of my work on weekends.

CM: Did you have any plans for this summer?

Trip to Tennessee. Just for a long weekend.

HHJP: Repeats for CM: Trip to Tennessee, for a long weekend.

CM: Do you have a mother to take care of? Pets?

My mother takes care of herself and my wife takes care of my pets.

CM: You are retired but you have a job as well.

I work Monday thru Friday. Business hours. What I do is alot on the computer.

CM: Its not that easy. Any work you can do like that will be under supervision.

Well, I understand.

HHJP: There is a common area where deputies will be. (there) We will call you back for tomorrow. Thank you.

Littman is on HLN right now saying he doesn't think ICA will take the stand.

3309 male

no hardship, retired, also works, no jury pay HHJP asks him to double check

CM: calendar (trip to TN first week of June long weekend), caretaker (no), pets (wife takes care of them), estimator work for company

asked to return

Judge said there'd be a common area where juror could do some work with a deputy present ?

Did anyone hear that GA was just rushed to the hospital? Someone said they just heard it on tv on one of the news station chat rooms.

The pressure is finally getting to the Anthonys. The truth shall set you free.

The hands are an interesting aspect - when you look at the way Caylee Marie may have been killed. Tape put around the mouth, possible asphyxiation, chloroform - all done with the hands. Can she not take looking at those hands anymore.

Just like the lights going out yesterday, maybe Caylee was once again in the courtroom.

Just one of my crazier thoughts.

MOO

Mel

Yes .... Good Point ! Someone posted during the hearings about ICA covering her hands with her "sweater" ... like when she would "primp" she would slip her hands up through the sleeves -- know what I mean ...

She's still SO concerned about her poor little fingers! I wish she took half as much care of her daughter as she does herself.

I firmly believe that ICA used those hands to kill Caylee ...and then to remove her body from the car to put her in the woods ...therefore i can see why her hands bother her .:maddening:
My hope would be that both hands rot off ...JMO

It may have been a repeat of two years ago. If not, George will burst an artery or be admitted to a psych hospital during this trial. He does not have the constitution to get through this trial

You might be right. But I still think they will give her death. Because also in that courtroom will be a picture of Caylee (probably blown up) and all you have to do is look at her little face and think about all that Caylee will never get the opportunity to enjoy.

The jury will constantly replay that first phone call home in their head, much like I do when I start to feel sorry for her or her family. They will know the real Casey and be able to see through her panic attacks and give her death. Because this isn't remorse she's showing, she only cares about herself.

That is true. That phone call and the jail visit videos will dig her grave for her.

On another topic, I imagine casey is not only getting scared now that it's becoming more real, but also, she is very inconvenienced by having to come to court. I have heard from in-custody clients or witnesses that they absolutely hate to come to court and would rather stay in their jail cell or at their prison. It becomes a little refuge for them where they do not have to face reality. Having to be transported to court is awful. They get awakened very early and have to go through strip searches in and out, etc. No commissary food. Just crummy jail lunches. "Poor" casey's dignity is assaulted on a daily basis as a result. Her "routine" is broken.

I'm sure all of this is causing casey to have tantrums, holding her breath, freaking out. She can no longer control the situation or pretend it's not happening. She has to hear, over and over again, what she did to Caylee and what she is facing. The guards she is used to are not there, she's in a different jail, with a hawkish deputy watching her, as people have said.
This is one of the first times casey has ever been called to account and she can't stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow