2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, All! Happy Friday.

Picture is on. I can think of better ways to start my morning than to see AF, though. Time to refresh the coffee. :)

Just want to state that I am super grateful for these sidebar threads...SO much easier for me to keep up when I check in on my phone, or at the end of a busy day!

hello peeps! love the pic of Caylee to start the thread off :)

ww w. youtube.com/watch?v=57zNlLapskk
Live halftime show coverage from WESH news at noon.

Patty, et al, a little help - got here late this morning - your warning about using generic names - is that like initials (CM for Mason or LDB for JA for Ashton)? or our HHJP? I want to do what is asked I just am unclear as to precisely what you're asking ....

Oh my....ICA gave the stink eye to Jose on her way out of court.....:innocent:

Was anyone else watching the feed on CNN? Before going off-air, they showed the "media circus" trucks in the parking lot.

Heh, heh....... yeah, ya think she gets it now that perhaps there might be people out there with an agenda? Think she now realizes people wanna see her get the needle? Think she's having problems schwallowing just a tad?

Oh boy, I hate it, gotta go get some shut eye now. I was just starting to have fun too. Stupid work. Oh well, it's been great listening and following along with the greatest group on the net.

You all hold the fort down and I'll try to catch the hightlights later before I leave for work.

~TCO~ still giggling and enjoying ICA's discomfort. Not to worry KC, there's more to follow!

KC is verty upset. It must be really hard to be her lawyer I bet she yells at him any time things don't go their way.

I mean it is one strike - I think he was right to use it just in case.

Casey is acting like a bossy little thing. When she got up to leave for lunch, she put her hands in her pockets which I thought wasn't allowed, walked fast and ahead of the guard, stopped in front of Jose, made motions at the desk or pointed her finger at him or something, and then turned around P-O'd!!! Seriously mad. Then she tried to open the door herself. Acting a little high and mighty.

I get what they are doing but find it appalling that they can expose potential juriors as they just did--flashing that photo/booking pic....that to me was tasteless....that whole performance was tasteless...going on about him being a liar....PLEASE

In Session shots of the newspaper machines outside the courthouse being taped up.

hidetheheadlines.jpg

Patty, et al, a little help - got here late this morning - your warning about using generic names - is that like initials (CM for Mason or LDB for JA for Ashton)? or our HHJP? I want to do what is asked I just am unclear as to precisely what your asking ....
yeah... what does "generic" mean:waitasec:

↑↑↑...just asked my doggie whimpering by the door to go out...if she could wait til JP called for a little recess.

Guessing I would fail Jury selection...

Was anyone else watching the feed on CNN? Before going off-air, they showed the "media circus" trucks in the parking lot.

Yes, it's still on WESH - showing all the newspaper stands with paper covering them so folks can't read the headlines.

Now we're back to the court seal.

see ya in 45 have some housework to do and crock pot spaghetti (which I think I got off the recipe thread) LOL

Hugs,

Mel

Just want to state that I am super grateful for these sidebar threads...SO much easier for me to keep up when I check in on my phone, or at the end of a busy day!

So good to see you here! :hug:

babycat is my DD. :heartluv:

502k5f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads