Unnamed A-list Celebrity Being Sued for Spreading Herpes

I have my thoughts, lol.

The commenter who said "winner winner Herpes dinner" was funny.

My picks are (in no particular order)

Charlie Sheen (but is he still worth over 100 mil after all his recent exploits, I mean he is basically unemployed)

Leo DeCarpio (man *advertiser censored*, nuff said)

Tom Cruise

Ahhnold "I'll be back"

who knows, they way many A-listers seem to be in a race to see who can hook up the faster/most, it is hard tellin.

Tiger Woods is my first guess.

Ahhnold is the next one...we don't know why he and Maria are divorcing...but I don't know.

Cruise? Meh, he's weird, but he's fairly low key in the marriage aspect...doesn't quite seem the type to do this.

Lots of candidates...I'm just sorry this is happening to them. Not sorry enought to not speculate, but still...sorry. I know what the media is like when there is a story like this...and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Best-
Herding Cats

hmm

only suing an "A-lister" for $20 mill.?

$20 mill. for a lifetime of living with herpes doesn't seem like much of a lawsuit to me ...

plus, this plaintiff supposedly had random unprotected sex ... and allowed the "A-lister" to video it?

whatever ... live with your poor decision oh anonymous one

I am still trying to figure out why a public record is allowed to be privatized like this?

The timing of Arnold and Maria's announcement makes me wonder.....

I have my thoughts, lol.

The commenter who said "winner winner Herpes dinner" was funny.

My picks are (in no particular order)

Charlie Sheen (but is he still worth over 100 mil after all his recent exploits, I mean he is basically unemployed)

Leo DeCarpio (man *advertiser censored*, nuff said)

Tom Cruise

Ahhnold "I'll be back"

who knows, they way many A-listers seem to be in a race to see who can hook up the faster/most, it is hard tellin.

It has been rumored that Sheen is cash poor. Got lots of money on paper, though, but I don't think it is him.

Hmmm . . . The attorney(s?) who filed this have been involved in similar-type celebrity/sex imbroglios:

[Tila Tequila claimed] "Over the course of the past several months, Ten, Davidson, a disciplined California attorney scheduled to be suspended as of August 21, 2010, and Blatt, a self-proclaimed 'celebrity sex tape broker,' have contacted various individuals in an effort to market the video." http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/10/08/30934.htm

He was or is also the attorney for Capri Anderson, who was accused of trying to extort a million from Charlie Sheen by accusing him of attacking her in the Plaza Hotel incident last Fall.
When Sheen went over the edge and Anderson locked herself in a bathroom, according to Anderson’s lawyer Keith M. Davidson Sheen threw “himself into the door,” shouting “let me in, let me in, I’ll kill you, let me in” http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...charlie-sheens-rampage-says-shes-suing-filing

Are they the go-to attorneys for those who have sex complaints against celebrities? Or is this law firm's role in these cases more pro-active?

That is too bad, but I want to point out that even when using protection you can still contract herpes from your sexual partner. It is actually transmitted through skin to skin contact.

my guess was ttravolta too. when I read through some of the case on another site i got the impression this was a homosexual encounter

my guess was ttravolta too. when I read through some of the case on another site i got the impression this was a homosexual encounter

At some point the filing papers indicate "she" as the filing person. But it would appear to be purposely vague overall.

Oh my goodness, I really hope it's not John Travolta. His family has had a rough last couple of years and he and his wife just had a new baby.

Wow! With the way things are today in the world...I wouldn't be surprised by anybody really. I wouldn't have thought of Arnold except for the timing of the separation. But, honestly, if Charlie Sheen DIDN'T have Herpes, I would be more surprised than if he did!

It's not me.

Oh...wait. I'm on the C-list.

update

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/13/herpe...rse-encounter-unprotected-settlement-lawsuit/
Our sources say before the lawsuit was filed, attorney Keith Davidson contacted the celebrity's rep and began negotiating a settlement, but the amount was "way too low" for the plaintiff. We're told Davidson then decided to file the lawsuit "as a warning shot across the bow."

After the suit was filed, our sources say negotiations have continued and the celeb has upped the settlement ante, although the parties are still far apart.

TMZ broke the story ... Davidson filed the suit on behalf of an unnamed plaintiff, claiming the celeb -- also unnamed -- assured the plaintiff before having sex that he was herpes-free. The suit claims the celeb gave the plaintiff herpes.

Now get this ... TMZ has learned the alleged sexual encounter occurred LONG BEFORE APRIL 1, 2011. The suit claims the incident occurred "on or before April 1." We're told the actual incident occurred many months before April 1, but attorney Davidson intentionally put April 1 so reporters would not begin speculating who was in Vegas and who might be the culprit.

I am still trying to figure out why a public record is allowed to be privatized like this?

The timing of Arnold and Maria's announcement makes me wonder.....

It sounds like the UK superinjunctions, you know what they did but not who did it- unless you know the best, reliable gossip sites:innocent:

Whoever it is I hope that they let people in the future know they have it. It is so gross IMO and not cool to spread a disease of any kind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back