2011.05.13 Anthonys Threaten to Sue Brad Conway

Of all the lawyers involved, I think Conway is one of the best ones...he is articulate and he always says knowledgeable things instead of just "puffery" or filler..I hope he doesn't let the Anthonys worry him.

This is definitely misplaced anger from the Anthony's, as someone has already mentioned. All Brad did was lay out what he thought the defense strategy would be. That defense strategy included some not-so-nice things (to put it lightly) about the Anthony family. Anthony's are pizzed off, and what they are basically doing is "shooting the messenger." They just cannot seem to bring themselves to lay the blame where it should be... on Inmate Casey Anthony.

I've always liked Brad... he seems like a nice man and it seemed (to me) that he did a lot for the Anthony's. I think it is despicable that they are now trying to sue him.

They might get a double edged sword on this once any Deposition would start, because then I think the questions would be thrown back at them ten-fold about other matters ie ica stealing money, etc. and not doing anything about it and throwing innocent others under the bus without a care. Maybe they ARE running scared of something. It'll come out in the wash, unless they throw up a barricade and take the 5th in ica trial. Can they do this? Maybe they think BC will roll over and do a malpractice ? payout.

My goodness, a lot of this IS their fault for getting in the media. No rocket science here.

hmm, still can't bring themselves to blame the one person who is responsible for this entire mess, but rather, will accuse and/or sue anyone and everyone who has had anything to do with this case since the murder their beloved.

The denial runs pathologically deep in this family MOO

CA and GA roll over and take every terrible thing ICA says about them but they can find the time to threaten an attorney who helped them?

I hope Mr. Lippman is paying attention. All the anthonys are like rabid dogs and they will turn on anything that gets close to them.

Right now I'm just so tired of GA and CA already. Another way to get into the media without saying anything themselves.
Why can't they just push past the accusations and fill their grown shoes? Any little thing and they become sue happy. Think this "sue me, sue you back" is going to go into overdrive once this trial is over and done with. What a mess!

No one should doubt for a nano-second how Casey comes by her "ugly coping". It seems that the Anthonys are unable to deal with criticism in any way, shape, or form. Both passed this "trait" along to Casey who learned very early in her life that she was practically perfect in every way and that no one should ever say anything bad about her. IMO, this is the reason that this family finds itself in these current circumstances: They cannot accept criticism for anything and have never learned to deal with it appropriately.

I wonder if anyone can sue the Anthonys. They made enough comments about others, some of them on national tv. Naw! I doubt anyone else would be anxious to sue, considering the circumstances. Some people are nice like that. :)

This is completely laughable and I doubt very much that Brad Conway is worried... (still laughing...)

CA and GA roll over and take every terrible thing ICA says about them but they can find the time to threaten an attorney who helped them?

I hope Mr. Lippman is paying attention. All the anthonys are like rabid dogs and they will turn on anything that gets close to them.

Maybe this is why they don't have any really close friends. Messed with everybody, kept to themselves because of maybe something not being right? Seems like as long as you do it their way, you're allowed in, make one false move and you are strung up in the A's spasmodic web. Feel sorry for MP and her family. Remember CA's words - You do not want to mess with us or words like that?

Well, Brad did lie about them on national tv. Yesterday I heard him say, "The Anthony's are a normal family.":crazy:

Wow, well said. Why aren't they sueing their Daughter who has done nothing but slam their reputations. I feel bad for Conway. I'm sure he worked for them for free. I hight doubt they paid him a dime! Poor guy!

Well, Brad did lie about them on national tv. Yesterday I heard him say, "The Anthony's are a normal family.":crazy:

:floorlaugh:

:great:

:floorlaugh:

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Wonder if they will sue Mr. NeJame while they are at it

They can try, but I would hope that they can see that NeJame would bite back...big time.

I didn't care for Conway much, but the guy is in a wheelchair, plus wasn't he in bankruptcy recently? I may be remembering that wrong. He took them on pro bono, and sat by them when they acted downright ignorant during those civil depos. They should just leave him alone for pete's sake.

No one should doubt for a nano-second how Casey comes by her "ugly coping". It seems that the Anthonys are unable to deal with criticism in any way, shape, or form. Both passed this "trait" along to Casey who learned very early in her life that she was practically perfect in every way and that no one should ever say anything bad about her. IMO, this is the reason that this family finds itself in these current circumstances: They cannot accept criticism for anything and have never learned to deal with it appropriately.

It's amazing Lee is as normal as he is. Although all his laughing during his interviews with LE was kind of weird, but other than that he seems somewhat normal compared to the rest of the clan.

It's amazing Lee is as normal as he is. Although all his laughing during his interviews with LE was kind of weird, but other than that he seems somewhat normal compared to the rest of the clan.

he's been able to separate from them.
better late than never.

:eek:

You must have missed his big "CMA" speech and how he kept kissing the bracelet on his wrist.

Lee, normal? :rocker:

Let's just say he's been smart not appearing in front of the cameras lately, except when compelled to in court.

I could have missed a lot but I thought he basically said that there was not molestation in the family and that George would just tell the truth. So they want to sue him for that? So does that mean there was molestation and George will lie on the stand?

Just curious.

I've heard him say nice things (waaaay nicer than I'd say)... maybe this is a preemptive warning?

I had a feeling this might happen after I saw him on IS yesterday. I don't think he has said anything breaching A/C priv. but they are most likely angry that he is talking at all. Remember, they don't want ANYONE (except themselves) to make any money off of Caylee's death. CA said it herself after the whole LG fiasco.

I, however, think they have WAYYYYYY more problems then Conway calling them a normal family on national television. They wouldn't know of his commments if they weren't watching, no? That means they do know all about the mitigating factors their beautiful daughter has decided to go with and it sounds like they just don't really care. GA did say he'd do anything to save his daughter, looks like he may have meant it.

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back