Who really watched Caylee ??

Jovi Girl

Reaction score
I am not sure if this has been rehashed before, so feel free to move it to the appropriate thread if it has. The way KC walked around during the 31 days Caylee was "missing" ,with such ease and self assurance, makes me think that she was very accustomed to being out and about without Caylee. I have 2 children. I remember when one of them started preschool. It was only a few hours a day, a few days a week, but I felt as if I my right arm was missing in the beginning. I would get out of the car to go do something, an errand or what have you, and I would forget she was in school. I looked in the backseat of the car and freeze for a moment-then I would remember , oh yeah, she's at school. It was just so odd for me to go about my daily business without her. She was ALWAYS with me prior to that. ( I was a SAHM ). So really, IMO, why was KC so non-chalent about Caylee not being with her if in real life, there was no job, no nanny. Woulnn't Caylee have been like a second skin, you just can't imagine her not being with you ? Does anyone else know what I am talking about ?

I'm thinking it was probably the inside of Casey's car trunk....maybe she called the car "Zanny"...or maybe she just called the trunk "Zanny" but, I have no doubt that that's where she kept little Caylee while she partied. JMO of course. And to think...if this is truly the case, then she'd been using the "Zanny trunk" since her friend stopped watching Caylee.

I was a single teenage mom and took care of my daughter all the time when not working (hardly ever had a babysitter - my parents had the "you made your bed, now lay in it" attitude about my teenage pregnancy). I still had a social life but my daughter was in tow always. It felt strange when she wasn't there and my girlfriends would immediately ask who had her etc if I didn't have my daughter with me. But that's because I almost always DID have her with me.

My best friend at that time also had a child but she NEVER had him with her...her parents had him allllll the time (they were of the mindset that she was still a kid herself and needed to be allowed to live that way). People did the opposite with her - "oh your parents aren't around?" etc when her son was with us.

Soooo....say Casey usually didn't have her, it might not be odd to people...but if she actually DID show up with her, people then asked whats up? It also seems like since she was hanging with a new dude/his friends/his hangouts...there wouldn't have been a pattern established yet where Caylee was always underfoot. Though there kinda was but not for long.

(just as a side note for amusement sake, my daughter is now pre-med and the former BFFs son dropped out of HS...my parents did me a HUGE favor by never babysitting)

I am not sure if this has been rehashed before, so feel free to move it to the appropriate thread if it has. The way KC walked around during the 31 days Caylee was "missing" ,with such ease and self assurance, makes me think that she was very accustomed to being out and about without Caylee. I have 2 children. I remember when one of them started preschool. It was only a few hours a day, a few days a week, but I felt as if I my right arm was missing in the beginning. I would get out of the car to go do something, an errand or what have you, and I would forget she was in school. I looked in the backseat of the car and freeze for a moment-then I would remember , oh yeah, she's at school. It was just so odd for me to go about my daily business without her. She was ALWAYS with me prior to that. ( I was a SAHM ). So really, IMO, why was KC so non-chalent about Caylee not being with her if in real life, there was no job, no nanny. Woulnn't Caylee have been like a second skin, you just can't imagine her not being with you ? Does anyone else know what I am talking about ?

BBM

I know exactly what you are talking about and I don't think she would have felt like a second skin to Casey, sine it appears that she never bonded with her at all. My daughter's father is a sociopath and he goes for 9 months at a time without even sending a text message to ask if she is still breathing and even though she doesn't look like it, she has numerous life threatening conditions and could be gone at the drop of a hat :(. He now wants to keep her on weekends, out of the blue, all of a sudden and I am convinced that it is because he wants to off her to stop paying child support. Sociopaths can't care about anyone but themselves and don't really bond with their children.

Sorry but I disagree with Caylee being in the trunk prior to her death as I feel she would have been dead a long time ago.It's Florida after all.
That is one of the things I have been in serious disagreement about since this case started.I have not now nor will I ever believe she used the trunk as a babysitter.
That's just my opinion.

BBM

I know exactly what you are talking about and I don't think she would have felt like a second skin to Casey, sine it appears that she never bonded with her at all. My daughter's father is a sociopath and he goes for 9 months at a time without even sending a text message to ask if she is still breathing and even though she doesn't look like it, she has numerous life threatening conditions and could be gone at the drop of a hat :(. He now wants to keep her on weekends, out of the blue, all of a sudden and I am convinced that it is because he wants to off her to stop paying child support. Sociopaths can't care about anyone but themselves and don't really bond with their children.

Oh that is beyond distressing. I truly hope you are successful in denying access.

To me I've always wondered why ICA kept Caylee in her car, I can't imagine driving around with that smell, even if it wasn't that bad at that point. I've always wondered if it was something like the movie Psycho, not that she dressed up or talked like Caylee, but just keeping her with her.

I cannot wait until ICA is convicted, I really can't.

Sorry but I disagree with Caylee being in the trunk prior to her death as I feel she would have been dead a long time ago.It's Florida after all.
That is one of the things I have been in serious disagreement about since this case started.I have not now nor will I ever believe she used the trunk as a babysitter.
That's just my opinion.

I agree. Someone would have noticed restraint marks, irritation from tape etc.

But I guess I'm biased because I just don't want that to be true.

I think the primary care providers were kc, and the A's after the Grunds and her friend from school backed out, when they felt taken advantage of. CA was demanding that kc either step up or step out . . . I think the night of the 15th kc realized she would not have all of the luxuries that she had been previously experiencing and decided to get rid of the "little snothead" to hurt CA. Sort of an "I will show you" attitude to the nth extreme!

IIRC, a long time ago, I saw a pic of a very distressed little Caylee and it looked like Caylee was standing in the trunk of a car.........any one remember?
What temps would it be in the evenings of the winter months?
The empty velvetta cheese cartons also never made sense in the trunk.

She lost her real, live babysitter Lauren ??? in 2006 when Lauren needed to talk to ICA for some reason and called Sports Authority only to find out ICA didn't work there. The Grunds, Richard (Jesse's father) watched Caylee for a couple months after that, so that time might actually finish out 2006. It was about the time that Richard grew tired of watching her that Casey first mentioned having a nanny. Can anybody fill in after January 2007 to June 2008? That's 18 months of not being sure who the sitter was.

Yes I know exactly what you mean! I was lucky to be off work for 18 months after my son was born and he went EVERYWHERE with me. One day I was visiting my parents and he fell asleep, so I ran to the grocery store while he napped at their house. I was so used to him being with me, that at one point I turned around to pick produce, turned back around and saw an empty cart and nearly fainted. My knees gave out and I was actually kneeling in the produce section trying to catch my breath after "remembering" where he was.

And I think Casey played make believe nanny when she had to have Caylee with her for the day - maybe it was easier for her to deal with her. And I think she felt entitled to be compensated for it. Just my 2 cents.

I agree. Someone would have noticed restraint marks, irritation from tape etc.

But I guess I'm biased because I just don't want that to be true.

maybe no duct tape, just doped up to sleep for a few hours so ICA could dance or have sex???

BBM

:beats::praying::beats:
Stay Strong
You two will be in my prayers
:beats::praying::beats:​

I'm thinking it was probably the inside of Casey's car trunk....maybe she called the car "Zanny"...or maybe she just called the trunk "Zanny" but, I have no doubt that that's where she kept little Caylee while she partied. JMO of course. And to think...if this is truly the case, then she'd been using the "Zanny trunk" since her friend stopped watching Caylee.

This is what I've been thinking for a very long time!!! and Zanny was code for what KC used to silence Caylee.

Florida is too hot! IMO, she would likely be dead the first or 2nd time she tried this. Even in the winter there are few days, or nights that you could put someone in a car trunk and not have them suffer heat stroke. Children do not regulate heat/cold well, (neither do "old people") which would make it even less likely she did this on any basis except when Caylee was already dead or as part of the homicide. I think CA/GA watched her quite a bit, as did JG when they were together. She often just brought her along and stuck her in bed with whom ever she was with. All in all, IMO it was any where she could, by any means she could. Car trunk excluded due to Fla heat, IMO.

I don't believe the trunk was "Zanny", no. I believed always that Zanny has always been ICA's parents and only ICA's parents. I was just watching an old video last night of when CA was hammering in those signs, this was in the evening, female protesters were there and the 1 woman yelled at CA re ICA and CA said plain as day she was the only one who took care of Caylee or had always taken care of Caylee. I do not think CA would have approved of anybody else taking care of Caylee. She would have come undone if this were the case, which it wasn't because ICA didn't have any real money to spend, not like that.

CA & GA did, or even Casey.

We have to remember that prior to the 31 days, she seemed to be watched by someone.

It is after June 15th, that she was most likely killed. Thus, nobody was needed to watch her.

During the 31 days, she was in a swamp. IMO of course.

I don't believe the trunk was "Zanny", no. I believed always that Zanny has always been ICA's parents and only ICA's parents. I was just watching an old video last night of when CA was hammering in those signs, this was in the evening, female protesters were there and the 1 woman yelled at CA re ICA and CA said plain as day she was the only one who took care of Caylee or had always taken care of Caylee. I do not think CA would have approved of anybody else taking care of Caylee. She would have come undone if this were the case, which it wasn't because ICA didn't have any real money to spend, not like that.

I hadn't thought of it before, but I think you're right - CA was far too controlling to let just anyone take care of Caylee, especially someone she'd never met or couldn't contact. My mom was like that, no one could take care of her grandkids like she could - she'd pick them up early from daycare all the time because she couldn't stand someone else caring for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back