2011.05.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
No plea deal in "tot mom" trial....

"Tot mom's" lead attorney still on the case....

Feud between "tot mom" and JB back on.......caught on video.

"Tot mom's" courtroom theater....

Nancy looks much better in her nice black shirt... much better than Casey did!

BOMBSHELL: No plea deal...
Can we say duh...

I knew NG would bring up the lady that cried over Caylee and ICA looked on.

NG says Casey was in tears over the rumors of a plea deal.

No guilty plea, we are headed to a jury trial.

To Jean Casares, NG talking about juror who broke down crying, and ICA sat and watched expressionless. JC saying it was the first juror who was brought to tears as she described what she knew about the case. Showing video of HHJBP questioning juror. ICA sitting writing notes, no emotion.

Casey burst into tears at the mention of a possible plea deal. WTF! Where does NG get her information, or does she just make things up for shock effect?

Yes! Caller wants to know why there is noone in court representing Caylee?

NG shows Casey taking notes, no emotion, while the juror was crying about the duct tape.

JC says the juror looked straight at Casey while she was crying and saw that casey was blank and taking notes..

WOW---she showed Casey leaving the courtroom and throw her hands up at Baez, glaring at him, and the guard steps between and pushes Casey ahead. WOW [ I want to watch it again, anyone know when this was today? at lunch or end of the day?

Casey burst into tears at the mention of a possible plea deal. WTF! Where does NG get her information, or does she just make things up for shock effect?
Well, after all it IS an "entertainment" show. <ducking>

I just want to know if she had lunch with JB! :waitasec:

I got the feeling that the crying lady didn't realize that there IS no babysitter. She seemed to think ICA had one that she blamed. Wait til she finds out it was even worse than that!

unleashing the lawyers.

I'm glad there's going to be a trial because there is so much I want to find out. Like DC's role in this whole deal.

Glad to hear the juror that cried today was looking straight at ICA when she described her feelings about the tape on the baby's mouth and nose.

Odom-in a DP where a woman's life hangs in the balance, the integrity of the process is important (jury selection)

Grace: fights between defendent and attn, attn calling def. acting like a 2 yr old child...etc...

NG showing video of JB & ICA "back at it" again in court today, along with other two arguments between them observed in courtroom.

JB: "you're acting like a 2 year old"

Caller: Would like to know why there's no one in court for Caylee.

NG: The State is there for Caylee.

Robyn, reporter: Heartbreaking no one is there representing her interest; thinks GA/CA will be properly representing her when trial starts and they are there. Nothing is mentioned in court about what happened yesterday; she's saying she ran into JB outside courtroom and he had a stomach ache. Also talking about jurors questioned today.....

NG: It has been an uphill battle to find jurors.

Elinor Odom, Peter Odom guests.

EO: Jurors have to respond to their summons, can't lie on stand during selection process.

PO: Particularly true in a DP case; integrity of process is very important.

NG talking about fights between JB & ICA.......what "integrity"? Jury shouldn't be seeing the behind the scenes goings on with DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123