2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

Haven't we already got about ....umm...800 jurors in our jury??? :innocent:

799. I can not set aside my personal beliefs that Casey Marie Anthony is guilty of First Degree Murder in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, so I am out. :crazy:

Watch this......(all the MODS are fixing to faint) :floorlaugh:

I think we should have a WS jury and they should post as it goes.

:great: :innocent: :woohoo:

teh, you owe me one fresh glass of merlot, a new keyboard, and a Neti pot, stat.

(ETA: at one point we had 903 potentials here today, I do believe. All hail the great and powerful ! :bow:)

While I can't disagree, teh, I personally feel that "Mrs. Ynot Melich" has a nicer ring to it. :heartluv:

Why are they not starting on Monday? I will not be able to watch the trial until Friday. :(

Hopefully someone will Youtube Nancy Grace every night with the highlights.

So, we are starting Tuesday and not Monday (which is a holiday?) Darn it! I have a quick appearance in the morning on Tuesday!!!!! I have to leave around an hour after it starts. Boooooooooo!!!!

Why are they not starting on Monday? I will not be able to watch the trial until Friday. :(

Memorial day.

While I can't disagree, teh, I personally feel that "Mrs. Ynot Melich" has a nicer ring to it. :heartluv:

BBM No fair! SOTS gave me the title of ownership to Yuri Melich earlier today! I gave her Jeff Ashton! :floorlaugh:

After conferring in chambers with the jury, His Honor decided to give them that extra day to get their affairs in order before the trial. Gitana, Memorial Day is the following Monday--so it looks like the first two weeks of trial will be 4 days each. Thankful for that!

ETA: *deep sigh* OK Lola. You can have him. The vote was: Ynot yes; Lola and Mr. Ynot no. ;)

Starting Tues. to give the jurors time to prepare.

After conferring in chambers with the jury, His Honor decided to give them that extra day to get their affairs in order before the trial. gitana, Memorial Day is the following Monday--so it looks like the first two weeks of trial will be 4 days each. Thankful for that!

Don't forget Satuday half days. He's still doing that right?

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that the juror ended up talking to a detective who was dressed in black? Did they take her into the hallway with everyone else and if so, why wasn't she prevented from talking to people? Everyone knows that the pj's shouldn't be talking to anyone about the case - especially right there in the courthouse! I'm very curious about this incident and I hope a journalist follows up on it!

moo

Pink I am of the opinion it may have been a Court Official not a detective. She seemed very confused about who it was that approached her. I hope we find out for sure who it was.

After conferring in chambers with the jury, His Honor decided to give them that extra day to get their affairs in order before the trial. gitana, Memorial Day is the following Monday--so it looks like the first two weeks of trial will be 4 days each. Thankful for that!

Wow. I am a real idiot! No wonder I thought I was taking the day off Monday to watch the trail. And now it starts Tuesday and I will miss opening statements. I am bummed!

Believe it or not I would like to watch Nancy Grace tonight, can someone give me the link so that I can watch it online pls?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunshynebabii
Back