Good luck to Witnesses of the State and the SA team.

Sammiejam

Reaction score
This is the first thread I have ever started. Hope I do it right!

I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES to everyone involved in bringing ICA to justice.

I imagine all the witnesses will be getting very nervous and starting to gather in Orlando.

Sending love and light to Amy, Jesse, Tony, Roy, Christina, JP, Ricardo and everyone else who has had there lives touched and their trust and innocence destroyed by the human wrecking ball that is Casey Anthony.

I hope they all know how proud we are that they are taking the stand in the defense of the darling little girl that was Caylee Marie Anthony.

Good luck guys! We are rooting for you :)

Me too!

A total of 672 subpoenas have been issued to date since the first time Anthony was arrested.

This includes the other charges she faced, like the fraud charges and motions hearings.

But that number only includes the ones issued in Orange County.

Several key witnesses have received more than one.

My thoughts go out to everyone!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ubpoenas-served-in-Case-Against-Casey-Anthony

Prayers to all - especially Caylee Marie Anthony!

Mel

I am nervous for them! 3 years is a loooong time to have something like this hanging over your head. We are on the home stretch now though!

(and I wonder how the A's are feeling right now too. I bet they are CARPING themselves - as well they should be.)

Sammiejam, your post is a very nice gesture and has a lot of shared sentiment. However, this trial goes, I hope and pray it serves as the justice for Caylee that she so deserves.

The 31 days is supposed to be explained by the DT. I cannot wait to hear it. That alone will set the stage IMO as to what was in her mind. I don't see how but, I am grateful that time is finally here. I have every confidence in the prosecution team they will prove this was not an act of an innocent person.

This has been a long time coming to those folks ~ I'm sure that some are unsure and scared, wishing that they didn't have to do this.
It's a shame that they all have been dragged into this in the way that they were, so blind to what Casey was all about. Had they only known.
What would or could they have differantly that may have changed things for Caylee? Aside from the Anthony's themselves, I'm afraid that none of them could have saved this darling little sweetheart.
Even had any of Casey's friends turned her into welfare, I'm sure that George and Cindy would have covered for her as they did in the past.

My hope is that once this is over, they take advantage of any therapy that may be offered to them, or, that they have privately.
This will touch them forever, as it has this community.
Their emotions will be raw when this is over.

My hopes are that if there are any jurors that have passed the litmus test to get on this jury, soon realize that this is NOT an opportunity to gain.
This is serious, and I hope their hearts direct them to do so quickly, and that this realization is crystal clear to them in the first days.

I pray that the jurors families stay strong, are silent partners in offering the strength that they will need for the times in the future that they will face.

For the state team ~ Our hearts go out to you also.
For the many hours that this case has taken a toll on not only your life, but your families as well.
I hope that you never have to try another case like this.
That you never are again faced with the lies and scutunity of "leaks", etc, when you simply were following the laws of Florida.
May the obvious family time that was taken from you is not something that will have long term impacts on your children, spouses, loved ones.

I hope that the hardened hearts of the Anthony's melt or break down ~ that they realize what is ahead of them and not fight it.
Let it be ~ You can love your daughter in spite of what she has been accused of, and of what she may be accused and tried for.
But, also remeber the other reason that you are there.
The main reason.
Caylee Marie Anthony.

I pray for no disruptions in this trial.
Let it flow and be done.

Let all of these people go on with their lifes and find the peace that they will need afterwards.

Good Luck!!! And remember the State WILL NOT allow the DT to twist your words so please be honest and brave for Caylee!!

Sammiejam, your post is a very nice gesture and has a lot of shared sentiment. However, this trial goes, I hope and pray it serves as the justice for Caylee that she so deserves.

The 31 days is supposed to be explained by the DT. I cannot wait to hear it. That alone will set the stage IMO as to what was in her mind. I don't see how but, I am grateful that time is finally here. I have every confidence in the prosecution team they will prove this was not an act of an innocent person.

I totally agree. I am absolutely secure in my belief that JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE is imminent. The is no way on God's green earth that there is any plausible explanation for the 31 days with the multitude of evidence the SA team (police, lawyers - everyone) have meticulously gathered. The DT are fooling themselves.

I am on PINS AND NEEDLES waiting to hear what they have to say though.

I think that this trial is the closest thing ICA will come to actual punishment of her crime. I believe that she will do ok in prison, I don't think she will hate it at all. However I do think that having her LIES exposed and being forced to face her ex boyfriends and friends while looking like a <modsnip> - THAT will completely undo her. (I hope)

Anyway, courage and strength to all!

I also know that HJP will do his part and give this monster the punishment she so richly deserves: Life on Death Row

Good Luck to all of them. They are going to need all the support they can get. They have a hard road ahead of them to help get justice for Caylee. Hugs to them all.

Oops - Sorry ynot! I will be more careful of my descriptions in future :/ ICA gets me all ... wordy.

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to all who will have to endure the snide remarks of the DT...I pray for those jurors for strength, solace, common sense when they hear the details and view photos of Caylee's skeltal remains...Lord give those jurors the patience, the peace and wisdom needed to get Caylee the justice she so deserves...

I also pray for the Anthony parents, they they will finally accept the inevitable. That they be a voice for Caylee Marie and not abandon her once again...give them the strength to finally stand up to their daughter who is accused of taking their Sunshine away....wake up Anthony parents and finally do what's right....Caylee did exist, she was a living, breathing child until that final day, ICA took that sunshine away...God will grant you peace once you finally acknowledge what you won't say out loud...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

My thoughts go out to all those members of "Team Caylee" who have worked so hard for this day to finally come. Best of luck to all the witnesses as well. Be brave and know that all of us are with you in spirit as you are testifying.

I can just see JB typing like a madman on his laptop today. Is it okay if I don't have much sympathy for him?

I'm quite confident that the SA team has their opening written and memorized and will be eloquently given by Ashton. Bless that man!

Oh and big hugs to my teddy bear, Your Honour! I hope he's getting some much needed rest today :)

Mel

I pray for courage for the witnesses, strength for the prosecutors, wisdom for Judge Perry, and acceptance for the Anthonys.

This has been a long time coming to those folks ~ I'm sure that some are unsure and scared, wishing that they didn't have to do this.
It's a shame that they all have been dragged into this in the way that they were, so blind to what Casey was all about. Had they only known.
What would or could they have differantly that may have changed things for Caylee? Aside from the Anthony's themselves, I'm afraid that none of them could have saved this darling little sweetheart.
Even had any of Casey's friends turned her into welfare, I'm sure that George and Cindy would have covered for her as they did in the past.

My hope is that once this is over, they take advantage of any therapy that may be offered to them, or, that they have privately.
This will touch them forever, as it has this community.
Their emotions will be raw when this is over.

My hopes are that if there are any jurors that have passed the litmus test to get on this jury, soon realize that this is NOT an opportunity to gain.
This is serious, and I hope their hearts direct them to do so quickly, and that this realization is crystal clear to them in the first days.

I pray that the jurors families stay strong, are silent partners in offering the strength that they will need for the times in the future that they will face.

For the state team ~ Our hearts go out to you also.
For the many hours that this case has taken a toll on not only your life, but your families as well.
I hope that you never have to try another case like this.
That you never are again faced with the lies and scutunity of "leaks", etc, when you simply were following the laws of Florida.
May the obvious family time that was taken from you is not something that will have long term impacts on your children, spouses, loved ones.

I hope that the hardened hearts of the Anthony's melt or break down ~ that they realize what is ahead of them and not fight it.
Let it be ~ You can love your daughter in spite of what she has been accused of, and of what she may be accused and tried for.
But, also remeber the other reason that you are there.
The main reason.
Caylee Marie Anthony.

I pray for no disruptions in this trial.
Let it flow and be done.

Let all of these people go on with their lifes and find the peace that they will need afterwards.
This is wonderfully worded and my sentiments also.

This is the first thread I have ever started. Hope I do it right!

I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES to everyone involved in bringing ICA to justice.

I imagine all the witnesses will be getting very nervous and starting to gather in Orlando.

Sending love and light to Amy, Jesse, Tony, Roy, Christina, JP, Ricardo and everyone else who has had there lives touched and their trust and innocence destroyed by the human wrecking ball that is Casey Anthony.

I hope they all know how proud we are that they are taking the stand in the defense of the darling little girl that was Caylee Marie Anthony.

Good luck guys! We are rooting for you :)

Awesome choice for your first thread!
Opening this thread gave my chills and brought tears to my eyes.
All the lives that Casey single handedly destroyed... including her daughter's... it's just sickening. I'm SO glad this is finally coming to an end and justice will be served (hopefully)

I'd also like to add the other witnesses to the list... Deputy Jason (the K9 handler) and Gerus, Dr. Vass, The lady from the FBI (is it Karen Lowe?)
Yuri Melich, John Allen... and all those other crucial witnesses who helped put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Are they calling for Brandon Snow? I always wondered about him because he was the only person who seemed to make Casey emotionally upset during the month after Caylee goes missing.

You said it. Who knows what kind of offensive nonsense the DT will put out there, the shenanigans, etc. I hope the SA keeps it simple, and works the trial and doesn't get distracted by the DT characters. Also hope HHJP keeps the tightest of leashes on CA and GA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back