Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I cannot wait another moment for this to begin. After almost 3 years of following, writing, talking, thinking about this case, the anticipation to start is now unbearable. I've just cracked a bottle of red wine and plan to drink the entire bottle right now just to knock myself out for the night in hopes of morning coming sooner. This has been entirely too long in the coming and has made me (and I know many others here) absolutely crazy. The last two weeks of watching defendant playing the roles and looking smug hasn't helped any either. Cannot wait to see that smugness wiped off her face. Really look forward to seeing C & G put in their place by our beloved Judge.

As big of swings, lies, distortions as we have seen in the run up to the trial I can't see the trial being a ho-hum affair. I expect fireworks, expect the unexpected, I just hope juror 131X doesn't thrown this into a hung jury. I prey justice is done for little Caylee.

I'm very excited and sort of in shock. I started to think that this day would never come. Before I go to sleep tonight I'm going to be saying a little prayer for the SA and the jurors.

I completely hope that Casey and the rest of the A's get what's coming to them.

And for the first time in a long time (and I'm not certain it was EVER the case) Caylee Marie will be the focus and not what's her face.

I am so stoked about the trial starting tomorrow morning that I may be on WS all hours of the night! :)

I guess I'm a bit angry because we are even doing this with KC. It never should have happened. She has family who should have cared enough for KC to get her help and cared enough to keep Caylee safe. KC's actions or misbehavior started way before June of 2008.

KC has involved the nation and in some parts of the world in their quest to see that Caylee receives justice. It's not just the A's business now, it's everyone's. All of us want to see this never happen again to anyone. Good parents are not born they have to learn either from example of their family or parenting classes. Someone should have been taking care of her mental health issues because from watching last week KC needs help, she just does not react normal.

I feel bad for the jurors who have to leave their homes and families because KC makes demands that must be met. Up to now she has had some control. Now the worm turns and she will not like it. All that control she had over defense goes out the window in a flash and will be handed over to the State.

This child never should have ended up this way. Ever. No child is trash. jmo

I am anxious, and took a 'me' day today. After last week I was exhausted. Last night, talking about Caylee I burst into tears ... I had never mentioned, out loud, my greatest fear, that Caylee was scared, betrayed by her mother. I had thought it, I am sure I had written it, it was just a build-up. I hate the thought of anyone feeling fear, but a two and a half year old feeling it upsets me.
Hopefully this will bring closure to something I have obsessed over for three years. I hope KC gets a fair trial, but looking at the notebooks I have here covering the past, everything documented and read and reread, I also hope I can find some closure. I need it.

(I guess I sound a little KC - all about me :( )

My job has always been stressful, i have witnessed people around me continually burn out, so I have always taken steps to stop and reflect. That's what I intend to do - spend time with the people I love and pop up to the mountains or down to the river alot - to clear the cloud that has hung above me for so long.

Caylee is always on my mind, and she will be for the next few weeks even more-so, every second, every dirty card played, every memory of her alive, every witness that takes the stand.

I hope that everyone here that is as emotional as I am remembers that they are important too, to keep Caylee's memory alive they have to have a healthy life, so make sure you all take time for yourself. xoxox

I am nervous, and excited, and suffering from irrational fear that I will oversleep, or that I will go to start my computer in the morning, only to find it has crashed, or the construction workers outside will accidentally cut through my power lines again, leaving me without electricity for 2 days, (like they did for real two weeks ago), or for the first time in my life, I'll die in my sleep and miss the whole thing, or...
I'm doing just great, thank for asking!

I am nervous, and excited, and suffering from irrational fear that I will oversleep, or that I will go to start my computer in the morning, only to find it has crashed, or the construction workers outside will accidentally cut through my power lines again, leaving me without electricity for 2 days, (like they did for real two weeks ago), or for the first time in my life, I'll die in my sleep and miss the whole thing, or...
I'm doing just great, thank for asking!

LOL You made me laugh ... your irrational fears almost made me feel normal lol

I'm very excited for this to begin! It's been a long time coming. The wheels of justice move slowly but surely! I can't wait for the SA to lay it all out for us. We'll get to see what we've been right about and what we were wrong about! Mainly, we'll get to see ICA squirm and JB fumble. Then, hopefully, we'll get to see the jury foreman stand up and read "We find the defendant guilty of the following charges...."

It's coming, ICA! Karma is even more of a spiteful beoytch than you!

I am ready for just about everything and anything.

I try to keep myself low key about this case, I try to stay unemotional about it all.
But now I just want to see it all come out. I want Miss kc to be completely exposed.

God be with the truth now and the ones who will bring it. It is time for the nonsense and spin to be over.
I pray God hears this prayer.

Sorry for my anger but I have kept it in for 3 years and on the eve of the trial I find myself needing to exhale a little.
I know I am in good company.

I, too, am ready for Casey to be exposed. I hope she feels "naked" in front of the jury, media, and bloggers.

I'm excited that the trial is finally going to start. Seems like it has been a really long 3 years and I'm ready to see that justice will be served for sweet little Caylee.

Until this morning I was very excited, almost to the point where I have been unable to sleep the last few days and certainly to the point where its the only thing on my mind, but today Im very sad. I keep wondering why and nothing makes any sense!

God bless you beautiful Caylee!

I feel mad. I can't watch at my new job. But at least I have the awesome folks on here to keep me updated.

I don't know how I will sleep tonight. I am so excited to see justice finally coming. My prayers with the jury, the prosecution, and the entire truth coming out for the world to see.

I am excited! Not only do I see justice in the near future, I also see myself being able to go back to the life I had before this case...one where I do not think of it every single day!

Oh, and I am soooo ready to see Jeff Ashton and LDB in action!!:rocker:

I'm so nervous. I keep having this hinky feeling that JB is gonna pull something tomorrow morning. Like, did you know jurors 1-12 were on the internet on Saturday before being bused to Orlando? We need to stop this trial and I am now filing for a mistrial.

I'm sorry, but I don't even think he has an opening statement put together yet!

Oh I wish I was a "the glass is half full" type of person!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we move ahead!

Mel

I'm anxious,hoping the server holds up .
I really don't care what the DT says in opening arguments.It will make my BP go up and be filled with lies,so I'd just as soon miss it.

I can't wait to hear the SA's opening arguments. That's what I'm waiting for.I want to see ICA's reaction to the truth.
And then I want to see her face all her "friends" and boyfriends.Where will she look? Down in her notebook scribbling notes ? Pretending to have an in-depth conversation with Al or DS? I just dare her to look the witnesses in the eye.But she won't.She's a coward.
The DT doesn't interest me one bit. Their spin will not change Caylee's truth.

I don't expect to get much sleep tonight.

I'm feeling that we darn well better not have a storm!:maddening:
Other then that, I'm ready, waiting and nervous as can be.
bbm sadly I think there will be many storms but we will get thru them..

moo

Like everyone else I'm feeling a whole range of emotions, from elation that Caylee's justice is coming to intense anxiety, waiting to hear opening statements. What I'd really LOVE to know though is what the PT & DT's are feeling right now - oh to be a fly on the wall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine