• She has finally accepted what ICA did

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • She has been on vacation

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • She is looking for a job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who knows this family is bonkers

Votes: 81 29.9%
  • She is waiting for the trial to start so that she can tell the "real" story of ICA's innocence.

Votes: 28 10.3%
  • This is the calm before the storm

Votes: 70 25.8%
  • She is upset that KC wouldn't accept her visit

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Busy with her new lawyer preparing to sue everyone she can

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Laying low to keep damaging speculation to a minimum.

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • Defense has barred them from the trial

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1 1/2 hr drive each way

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chckmate22

Verified 911 Dispatcher
Reaction score
Is anyone else concerned that CA has been MIA since jury selection has started? I find it awfully peculiar that she has not been in the usual spotlight? I have my own opinion and it is just that IMO~ so please don't take offense :innocent: I just has this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that while everyone thought the bus was heading toward GA and/or LA, it actually is CA and she jumped in front of it on purpose, if for nothing more that to hopefully raise some sort of reasonable doubt~only if to say she was the last person that had Caylee with her at the nursing home on the 15th...does this make any sense? What are your thoughts to her sudden disappearance?

Well it hasnt been 31 days so maybe we shouldnt be concerned......

I voted for the last option..
Something about CA and the word bonkers truly fits one another. :crazy:

CA, GA and LA have been "missing" for the last two weeks because they are ashamed and embarassed that the whole world is going to get a gooooood loooooong look into their fragile, dysfunctional world: Welcome to The Anthony Family. See our faults, errors, lies, mistakes, murders, cover-ups...

If they still choose to stand by ICA even after she throws them under the bus I am definately taking the time (out of MY real life) to send them a letter. Enough is too much!!!! Get a BRAIN. Some people are just whacked.

Justice, Caylee....only hours away. Can't wait, angel!!!!!

I know what I would be doing,but haven't a clue about CA. She's an (unusual person) .

Is anyone else concerned that CA has been MIA since jury selection has started? I find it awfully peculiar that she has not been in the usual spotlight? I have my own opinion and it is just that IMO~ so please don't take offense :innocent: I just has this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that while everyone thought the bus was heading toward GA and/or LA, it actually is CA and she jumped in front of it on purpose, if for nothing more that to hopefully raise some sort of reasonable doubt~only if to say she was the last person that had Caylee with her at the nursing home on the 15th...does this make any sense? What are your thoughts to her sudden disappearance?

Well it hasnt been 31 days so maybe we shouldnt be concerned......

I've read on the news they've been trying to sue people, so I guess they've been busy.

CA is MIA because she is worried! ICA said something specifically EVERYTHING! CA IS SHAKING IN HER "flip flops".

I've read on the news they've been trying to sue people, so I guess they've been busy.

True but not her usual ~get in your face, conspiracy theory, everyone is picking on my daughter, I will show you all who is boss type of behavior she has constantly shown over the last 3 yrs:waitasec:

When my son was on trial I had to leave the courtroom right as it started. I couldn't stand the thought of people saying hurtful things about him. It was a DUI charge that he was fighting <and won... backwoods cops said they were pretty sure he had been driving when they arrested him in a hotel room>

Perhaps CA does have a little bit of motherly love and doesn't want to witness her daughter being torn apart since she believes ICA is innocent.

Taking a break. Before the daily grind of setting in the courtroom on display. Being a total bundle of nerves.

Yeah, I was surprised CA wasn't there to stare down the prospective jurors-- it must drive her nuts (even more nuts) to have stayed away. I voted the last option, really, who the heck knows.

When my son was on trial I had to leave the courtroom right as it started. I couldn't stand the thought of people saying hurtful things about him. It was a DUI charge that he was fighting <and won... backwoods cops said they were pretty sure he had been driving when they arrested him in a hotel room>

Perhaps CA does have a little bit of motherly love and doesn't want to witness her daughter being torn apart since she believes ICA is innocent.

Just wanted to say sorry you had to go thru that and I am happy that it turned out well for you :grouphug: ...and it does happen ...but just not in this case

True but not her usual ~get in your face, conspiracy theory, everyone is picking on my daughter, I will show you all who is boss type of behavior she has constantly shown over the last 3 yrs:waitasec:

True! :)
Who knows. Maybe she's got something brewin'. A new "cameo?"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO...but I don't think she would've been able to keep her mouth shut hearing people express opinions of guilt, and she knows that about herself. And she isn't going to risk contempt of court before the trial (although after it starts, who knows? :crazy:) I think once the trial starts though, all bets are off. And while this might be fascinating in a morbid sort of way, I think it will also be painful to witness her completely self-destruct. I have always greatly pitied the Anthony's at the same time I've been disgusted by their actions. The lengths to which they have gone to obstruct and lie and avoid reality has created for them a hell of their own making. And this trial will make it REAL.

Yeah, I was surprised CA wasn't there to stare down the prospective jurors-- it must drive her nuts (even more nuts) to have stayed away. I voted the last option, really, who the heck knows.

Thank you for finding the words I was looking for....this is exactly what I mean:rocker:

Maybe she is listening to her attorney? MOO, nah that can't be it. Who knows.....Maybe busy trying to trademark............

I'm sure she is devastated at the thought of the possibility her only daughter may be sentenced to death.

I think the denied visit and MIA at jury selection is part of the defense team set up to show that Cindy is the control/punish parent they're going to portray to help save her life.

Cindy will jump in front of the bus if she thinks it will help get Casey out of this mess.

MOO :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member