This Week on Websleuths Radio Attorney Richard Hornsby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
By popular demand Richard Hornsby will be my guest this Sunday on Websleuths radio.

It might be a problem coaxing Richard out of shell but I'll do my best. :floorlaugh:

At showtime go to www.latalkradio.com and click on the big "Listen Live 2" button on the right of the page.

Showtime is Sunday nights 5PM Pacific, 6PM Mountain 7PM Central and 8PM Eastern.

The owner of La Talk Radio has assured me that our next show will not have any problems like last weeks show. Seems we surprised them with how many members came to listen.

If you missed last week's show go here http://www.latalkradio.com/Tricia.php then scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see it in the archives.

Please post your questions for Richard here.

Thank you.
Tricia

Woooooo Hoooooo! It's been too long since we've heard Richard on the radio. I'm so excited! If anyone can get to the nuts and bolts about what's happening it's Richard. Going away to think up a question.

Thanks Tricia and Richard :)

I just now read his last blog and it is awesome!!:great:

I'm looking forward to hearing Richard.

I'm looking forward to hearing Richard.

Me, too-He was a great listen on Blog Talk. I usually absolutely disagree with him, but the fact that he's always wrong only highlights the fact that I'm always right...just kidding, for those who don"t know I'm :crazy: Okay, well, sort of kidding.
Can't wait, he's been an asset here at WS and he's definitely not a snore-fest!

Excellent ... I always learn from Richard :) Can't wait ... totally enjoyed last night!

Kimster! We need to talk (neighbour lol) ... and I think I actually may have met you on a news blog close to me.

Can you even begin to imagine what Richard is going to say about what is going on today? OMG

Don't forget Richard Hornsby on Websleuths Radio this Sunday May 29.

Go to www.latalkradio.com and click on the "Listen Live 2" Button on the right hand side of the page at showtime.

Showtime is every Sunday at 5PM Pacific, 6PM Mountain, 7PM Central and 8PM Eastern.

Call in number to ask questions is 1818-602-4929

can't wait til next show. RH, Tricia. I am all atwitter.

Exciting for sure! This is great!! Thanks!!!

I am looking forward to it. The opening radio program was great!

I'd like to know what Richard's impression of the opening arguments was, and also which side he feels is ahead of the game here. Doesn't ICA almost HAVE to testify now that the charge of molestation has been thrown in open court? Can Baez just ignore that now that he's opened the can of worms? Also, it seems like HHJB is almost having to teach Baez case law daily as he goes along. How is this ethical and is it grounds for ineffective council?

Thanks Tricia! I loved the last show and can't wait for the next!

One last question for Mr. Hornsby. If ICA killed Caylee accidentally during the crime of aggravated child abuse is that not murder 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member