2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see I'm not going to get any work done today!

InSession George and Cindy are sitting in the fourth row on the left side. Cindy holds a teddy bear, while George holds an open Bible. #CaseyAnthony

My question....what's up with that? They can't have these things in front of the jury can they?

Hey Sal, which one are you watching on? I can only see ICA.

InSession George and Cindy are sitting in the fourth row on the left side. Cindy holds a teddy bear, while George holds an open Bible. #CaseyAnthony

My question....what's up with that? They can't have these things in front of the jury can they?

WHAT? OMG! I hope Judge Perry does something about this! :banghead:

GA & CA are technically behind the prosecution but only because the prosection has BOTH tables. The defense table is on the side across from the jury and there are no seats behind them.

I'm surprised to see George and Cindy on the other side of the courtroom today...Caylee's side!!

Makes me wonder if all the seats were taken on the other side. It's sad to think that I can't even depend on these people to make a good decision. There has to be a reason they are on that side, and I do not think it is for Caylee.

Seems like she should have dressed a tad bit better. She looks like she is dressed to go to the gym or park not to court.

Good Morning all I have been a bit MIA after Jury Selection but am back refreshed and ready for Justice. Caylee's day is at hand. Group hug to all!!!!

way to go finally! on the right side about being behind the pros

I'm sure it's for camera purposes. The cameras will be more focused on the DT side than the SA side - IMHO.

Just a thought.

Mel

Geoarge and cindy will be called to testify. and they are both sitting on the prosecution side.

Is it different in the USA to the UK?

In the UK if you are a witness, you would not be permitted to sit in the courtroom until after you testify.

Anyone else getting annoying high pitch beeeeeeeping from the reflector feed or is it just me?

Great shots of the Defense Table - lots of good close up shots! Love it - ICA looks very nervous to me!

Justice is coming Caylee!!

I'm here. Three hours sleep. Will it start on time?

Good Morning everybody!! :) I can already tell this thread is going to be hard to keep up with. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther