2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM does NOT look like he is having fun anymore!

What trial is the commentator on IS watching? He says JB just turned this case on its head, with all these allegations, a sexually abusive father and a money hungry meter reader.
Umm excuse me, what does that have to do with how Caylee died.
We all know GA/CA will be taking the 5th.. comparing JB to Johnny Cochran- where have these folks come from if they are supposed to be legal experts if they thought it was such a big surprise that the bus headed for GA?

Okay, it was an accident. Whew! Glad we got that explained. In the first three minutes even. :innocent:

:hypno:

I echo: I am disgusted beyond words. :yes:

What the heck is wrong with In Session. They are saying Baez did a terrific opening and that he blew the case wide open. Does anyone believe that??? Whats wrong with that station?

Talking heads are acting like JoseB is a genius

Thwarted again by the marker! And hey JB, lay off the dogs.

according to the guide, they are going to their regular shows at 3pm EST every day:(

I am using cnn live link

That's what it looks like to me, too. Does anyone know if any other television station is covering the trial live? One that we could switch to after IS is over? I am recording at home. I can try to watch some at work, but I know I won't be able to every day. TIA!

This is the story that ICA first told Baez, and he ran with it... He and his team have done a great job of throwing everyone else under the suspision bus, but this was orchestrated by ICA.

And just what home would they be sending her home to? She just destroyed the only home she ever had, and everyone that loved her.

The AFAM lady on IS saying JB did a great job! Like a seasoned lawyer! MB saying it was unbelievable for him to say Lee wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and molest her too. That WAS crazy...like it was a well known fact that GA was doing it?

What a shame that the jury will have to decide between all of the liars in this family.

I gotta admit JB started off strong and then not so much.... I'm now dumber for listening to him.

I can't believe all the talking heads are so stupid and think his opening was so great. Is there something wrong with us???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member