2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB asking Nathan about Casey's car. Asking where she parked the car.

If these attorneys don't start using the microphones at the tables or on their lapels to object, I may have to hop on a plane, fly to Orlando and burst into the courtroom to yell at them!!!

Rude!!

traildayone18.jpg

can we say "flying by the seat of our pants" boys and girls?

I think we can...

Ah - why no question about NL being at the home when Caylee alledgedly drown in the pool?

Why all the negativity toward the witnesses and Mr. George here this morn.? What have they done wrong?

Talking about Lee coming over to get KC's stuff.
LE came over also, before Lee got there.
Came for cellphone.

LE came back after Lee left, and seached the apt.
nothing taken that he knows of.

NL never saw anything there that belonged to Caylee.

Cross.

Saw Caylee two or three times.
Well fed. KC attentive. Caylee clean.

looking back. KC behavior, no sign that KC was mourning Caylee's death.
KC parked where everyone else did, didn't park far away.

was NL there when Caylee drowned? no.

break time.

ETA; JB obviously is repeating the drowning scenario with each witness, since the drowning was an "accident."

He doesn't believe Caylee fell in the pool.... he made a lil snarky sniff. I think he thinks ICA murdered Caylee.

JB helps sell the SA's case from time to time...i can't understand that. Like he just had this witness tell the jury again she acted like nothing was wrong after the date the defense states was the date of death.

Yea, JB is just rolling right along with the assumption that Caylee died on June 16th, so his questions actually support the SA's assumption that ICA behaved normally.

JB just asked the same "We you at the Anthony's home on June 16th when Caylee drowned?"

SA did not object.

15 min recess

Yikes

So, JB is establishing a pattern of asking every witness if they were present on July 16th when Caylee drowned in the family pool. :rolleyes:

Sir "Where you present on December 25th when Jesus Christ was born?"

NO Sir.

I just don't understand why the judge keeps allowing the "when Caylee drowned in the pool stuff".

They're talking about cigarette breaks! :floorlaugh: I'll join them!

special recess must be talking about the smokers giving them a smoke break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288