What Is On Casey's Wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetSmart

Reaction score
I noticed something on her wrist ...In the am she did not have it but the last clips of day she was wearing something on her wrist!! I do not think inmates are allowed watches or jewelry .. and her hair is already pulled back so what is on her wrist?

Mods I did not know where to put this and I really did not want it to get lost..

Attachments

• thurs wrist.JPG
    thurs wrist.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 176
I'm thinking the hair band that kept her pony tail in a bun. I keep an elastic hair band on my wrist when I'm not using it.

Its not there for her "primping For TonE pic either.. sleutherontheside pic

Attachments

• primping for tony.jpg
    primping for tony.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 75
I'm thinking the hair band that kept her pony tail in a bun. I keep an elastic hair band on my wrist when I'm not using it.

Maybe you are right I do too but it just seemed bigger ..so she would use several of them for her bun ..

well do you think we should ask mods to move my thread as not to waste thread space??/

Yeah, I do the same thing and that's what it looks like to me.

so she had more than one scrunchie? why would she need more than one?

It looks like a nausea bracelet to me... and with the bs they are spewing, she'd need one.

I know it's not a Caylee bracelet... those are white with pinkish writing.

And the other one that Cindy wears is not a little rubber one... it's not that either.

I would love one of these with more than one kid... Caylee, Haleigh, Kyron... probably a necklace actually.

Cindy's bracelets:

caylee15.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-defence-grisly-Casey-Anthony-trial.html

I don't think Casey will need a nausea bracelet, but I certainly do. :sick:

Maybe something healthier than a 2 pound bag of chocolate chips to snack on during testimony? :innocent:

And the other one that Cindy wears is not a little rubber one... it's not that either.

I would love one of these with more than one kid... Caylee, Haleigh, Kyron... probably a necklace actually.

Cindy's bracelets:

caylee15.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-defence-grisly-Casey-Anthony-trial.html

Maybe something healthier than a 2 pound bag of chocolate chips to snack on during testimony? :innocent:

oh me too wouldn't that be nice

I looked in Inmate manual it really didn't
cover scrunchies haha but did answer other questions ..

Attachments

• 82101.pdf
    103 KB · Views: 59
I noticed something on her wrist ...In the am she did not have it but the last clips of day she was wearing something on her wrist!! I do not think inmates are allowed watches or jewelry .. and her hair is already pulled back so what is on her wrist?

Mods I did not know where to put this and I really did not want it to get lost..
IMO it's another elastic. Her hair is down in this picture and she prolly uses 2 elastics to make the bun.

She made the decision (she's the boss) to leave her hair down for the testostermony today.

She made the decision (she's the boss) to leave her hair down for the testostermony today.

hehehe, you said testostermony!!! Seriously though, I knew that she "got around" but seeing them all parading in really hit it home. I understand that is not what she is on trial for, but it makes me sad. She can do whatever she wants as far as who and how she spends her time...but she brought sweet little Caylee along with her. That breaks my heart. She should have been playing with her toys, going to the beach, playing with other kids, and sleeping at her own home in her own bed with the safety and security of her family. Instead she was dragged around from one place to another...sleeping in the home of numerous different men.
Casey is NOT on trial for this. But what kind of caring, loving, attentive mother does this?

so she had more than one scrunchie? why would she need more than one?

Her hair is really long. I know my hair is only shoulder length and takes at least one hair elastic to hold it up. If my hair was as long as hers is I would need a second one. Just cause. I hate my hair being out of order and it would seem so does ICA.

It also sort of looks like one of those rubber bracelets that people wear for breast cancer or aids support or yadda yadda.. we all know the ones they sell for a buck for fund raisers and such ..

to armywife
I just couldn't resist adding to the ICA Cursory Dictionary. Bet she really looks forward to trial days. Not many males to snare in her spidey webs. Wonder what she dreams about.
IMO

I am betting a hair scrunchy, just in case the hair down was annoying her she could always put it back up in the bun as in days past.

Cindy's bracelets:

caylee15.jpg

Those bracelets are beautiful.

I seen it too today, has to thingie for hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail