2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA says he wouldn't walk away from something he knew was wrong and JB says sarcastically "Cuz you're a stand up guy". GA says he is and kc shakes her head no.

JB accusing GA of wanting to "distance himself from the evidence" - which is why he asked SB to go with him to open up the trunk

If GA didn't want to be associated with any evidence in this case, and he somehow had knowledge of Caylee being dead, and/or Caylee's being in the trunk, then I would think he wouldn't have approached the trunk or opened it all. Not asked the tow trunk manager to act as "witness." This line of questioning just doesn't seem logical. But maybe JB doesn't think that matters, as he is trying just to create any doubt? Would that actually work?

Thank YOU George.........YOU ARE A "STAND UP GUY"-- FINALLY TODAY AND FOR YOUR DEAR CAYLEE. AMEN!!! Thank you Jesus.

Wonder what CM thinks of JB's line of questioning???

Excellent job George is doing today! Remaining calm and collected. Voice is steady. Not sucking into JB's attempts to get him to lose his temper.

JB: Because you're a stand-up guy?
GA: I think I'm a pretty good guy.

I think JB is needlessly cruel to GA and it upsets me.

And I think KC commands it and enjoys it. That is all. (before I get a timeout)

Summation of this whole redirect/cross - Jose asking questions that have nothing to do with anything, trying to make George mad.

Jose getting schooled by HHJP.

Jose getting sustained about 50 times.

Sidebar (asking for this nonsense to stop I imagine)

Jose at it again.

Rinse repeat, rinse repeat.

WOW! So JB is saying George wanted a witness to open the trunk with him.

JB saying GA needed a witness to the evidence in this case!

Answer...I was afraid it might be my grandchild and I wanted emotional support.

How awful that JB is trying to paint GA as a criminal. He's lost his granddaughter and his daughter's life is on the line for murder!

I think he does the calendar bit just to humiliate George and make him do his bidding, i.e., jump up and down from the witness seat and write on command.

I think it is terrible that JB can say things like "Cuz your a stand up guy" to GA...this is just awful.

If JB honestly thought that GA was involved in this crime, why did he not go to the SA with it? I already know the answer.

Well obviously JB has come to the conclusion that the 'smell' of human decomp is coming in...

since he has repeated it several times and given credence to Simon Burch and GA having experience and being able to distinguish it from other odors

MOO

GA on trial for this - what a crock of absolutely horse hockey Look at ICAs face!

Can you imagine sitting there and let someone try and make someone else go down for something horrible you did? Let alone your father???

JB must stay up late thinking up these questions. GA is about to let him have it, both barrels...

We actually discussed the possibility of why George might have done that on one of these threads. Jose and Co must read here. I've already heard so many of our theories that he put out. Problem is, there is no logic. He's throwing it all out there.

I'm really beginning to think that JB's snarkyness will backfire on him. With comments like he just made to GA about being a standup guy, he comes across as having a personal vendetta against GA.

I sure hope the jury feels the same way I do about JB and his Courtroom manner

Poor George JB is so hard on him. So glad GA is maintaining his cool lets hope it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny