2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Mr. Ashton can't help you...

I don't get why GA doesn't just say, the smell was the same.

But boy, I would be really offended by JB saying "Mr. Ashton can't help you," to me.

Whoa. Is George being honest here? Or is he really going along with the DT???? Didn't Simon Birch say the smell was stronger in the trunk?

I'm new here, 1st post and want to say "hi" . Had to just jump in when I just now saw ICA shake her head when her father said he "is a stand up guy." How can this man support his daughter, I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it.

welcome!!!!:rocker:

George thinks Jose is trying to imply that the body was in the trunk...he is easily confused, and that's what they count on.

GA is his own worst enemy. He should just answer the questions. If it's a yes or no...just answer it yes or no and stop telling JB that he is trying to trick him.

WOW! GA says... "Come on" as if to say to JA.

JB says, JA can't help you sir!

Oh no, GA changing his testimony about the smell being stronger at the trunk???

Does anyone know if I can stream this to my iPhone? I don't WANNA leave work, but I have to!

Why wouldn't GA say Yes, the smell was stronger when he opened the trunk???

I think it's a good thing JB keeps bringing up the smell of human decomp coming from kc's car

There is irony, IMO, that innocent people can be verbally spat upon in the witness box, but the accused has the legal right not to endure such agony.

Baez is adamant about this Stronger smell of decomp in the trunk..
Seems George is aware of where Baez will go after her answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members