2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG
First day hubby has watched this with me and he thinks GA is skirting answers and hiding something..

I have to pull some reasoning out of him so maybe I can know why he is thinking all this

Baez will be hearing the word "sustain" in his sleep. Where did he get his law degree?

Doesn't matter, he's still getting his point across. You can't unring a bell. GA should have never driven that car home.

George needs to just spit out the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth.

Ducking now...

:truce:

IMO

If my daughter was talking to my wife frequently, telling her all the things my grandaughter had been doing, I don't think I would believe her body had been in the trunk of the car I smelled decomp. in if I didn't see it. I wouldn't want to believe it.

Frankly, if I were a person who wanted to protect my daughter way beyond the point of legality or morality, I might think, there was the body of SOMEONE ELSE in the car, who was not Caylee, and I should talk to Casey, or have my wife talk to Casey, before I called the police.

Casey is just angry that her blaming George this time isn't working. And from what I am hearing from Baez I am guessing Cindy is going to try to help Casey. Time will tell.

JB: does that refresh your recollection?

as far as my experience would have been in that short little section you showed, in the woods in a car, I agree

JB: and this is six months before your granddaughter is found in the woods?

(side bar)

Where can this go? They obviously do not have George on board. I wonder what Cindy will say?

How can you make a pack of lies...fit the truth? You can't. :shakehead:

Well, GA is driving me crazy. Note that I don't particularly like any member of this family (or the defense team), from the git-go.

Why in the world can't GA answer a straightforward question in a straightforward manner?

I don't care whose side GA is on, why can't he just answer a question when asked, since he wants justice for Caylee, too.

Is it ok to express this?

I hesitate to say this but, the jury will not like the fact that a former LE detective did not call the police about the stinky car either.

And that's why he should be saying that he was hoping against hope that they were going to find her and everything would be all right. I am sure that most of us parents and grandparents would have a really hard time believing that what has happened here was real.

I don't see how the jury could sit there and not feel for GA. JB's hanging KC with his treatment of GA.

I remember when GA used to do the same thing on the witness stand to the prosecution.

GA: i had a smell 6 months before that in t woods...(paraphrased)
JB: and this is 6 months before your GChild/GDaughter is found in t woods?

Anyone can confirm this is what was said? What's GA talking about?

Baez will be hearing the word "sustain" in his sleep. Where did he get his law degree?

Seriously. What do we know about his entire college education? Otherwise, I'll research it tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson