KC KNEW that Caylee was dead ALL ALONG!?!?

Well to be honest. The people in charge of searching pretty much figured she was dead. Which explains them searching where they were searching. You don't find living children missing for 31 days alive in a field or swamp. And as far as the volunteers go and people who donated money to the family....buyer beware.....

That's true but George and Casey allowed Cindy to constantly go on TV and grind LE into following up on "Caylee was seen alive" leads. IIR even Jose griped about how LE was not spending enough time following up on the Caylee sightings and instead focusing on his client.

How much time and money was spent following up on those leads, all the while either Casey or George and eventually Cindy, knew there was no chance they were legit? That's certainly a fair question, but it's not possible to prove who knew what when, because there is not COD or TOD estimate from an ME. Everyone is giving a different version, and the evidence can't prove one or disprove another. It's extremely cagey.

This a huge concession, IMO! For months her family, friends, neighbors, total strangers were searching for her daughter! All along JB insisting (and kc) that Caylee was
alive and that LE was not following up on tips! Can they be sued for all the money that was WASTED on this cover-up?
I'm outraged if it is true that her attorneys knew this all along and allowed hard earned tax payers money and many volunteers time and money to go to waste searching for a live Caylee! this is outrageous and it should be illegal or they should be at least financially responsible for this hoax! The DT should have to answer how long have they known this, that Caylee drowned on the backyard pool! How can this be allowed?
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT! Abuse does not explain it! nothing explains it. What are your thoughts? what does the law say about this?

PS- sorry if I sound upset

I thought about starting a thread on this too. Are there no ramifications for having thousands of people searching - and having a highly successful charity organization like Texas Equusearch almost bankrupt itself?? And how can these lawyers be permitted to lie about it the whole time? I mean is there NO responsibility to society? Is it even legal to do that? I'd have to say ANY attorney who goes along with that and lets people spend enormous amounts of time, money, and resources (which could have been used searching for ACTUAL missing kids) is extremely off in some way.

How many kids were indirectly damaged as a result of this? I guess the legal system trumps everything in our society. Shameful that we allow it to be that way.

Great thread topic and to add to the above: What, if any, are the ramifications of Casey -knowing Caylee died on June 16th by her own admission now- selling Caylee's photos very early on in the investigation? The values of those photos, at that time, were based upon a mysteriously missing child - not a little girl who, like so many other children, tragically and accidentally drown in a backyard pool.

I just can't wait for the SA to play those jail house visit videos and that first call home from ICA...can't wait! :dance:
The SA has so much more and they are definitely saving the best for last...what is said in week 6,7,8, or 12 will stay fresh in the memory of the jurors..more so than what has been said the last 4 days, should this case go on for 6, 7, 8, or 12 weeks. kwim

That's true but George and Casey allowed Cindy to constantly go on TV and grind LE into following up on "Caylee was seen alive" leads. IIR even Jose griped about how LE was not spending enough time following up on the Caylee sightings and instead focusing on his client.

How much time and money was spent following up on those leads, all the while either Casey or George and eventually Cindy, knew there was no chance they were legit? That's certainly a fair question, but it's not possible to prove who knew what when, because there is not COD or TOD estimate from an ME. Everyone is giving a different version, and the evidence can't prove one or disprove another. It's extremely cagey.

LE has to follow up on all reasonable leads to a certain extent anyways to be able to prove in court there is not other person responsible besides the person charged. Chasing down tips and leads is just part of their job. And IIRC weren't the A's asking that the tips go to them?

Lets say on day 32 Caylee would have been found. Too late for a COD or TOD. She would have been fully skeletonized. I guess we can be mad at ICA for not telling anyone where Caylee was immediately. But I think that's a bit much to expect out of a murderer.

When you Chloroform someone and then place duct tape over their mouth and nose and throw their lifeless body in your trunk until it would draw vultures... Well, Ya, she knew Caylee was dead and didn't give a rat's a$$ about the people searching for her.

If she gets away with this, she might think she is such a great liar she could do it again, and get off again. If I were CA and GA, and she gets off, I wouldn't sleep too soundly. Remember, she was telling people her parents were splitting up and moving out and she was going to get to keep the house... She was already shopping for roommates!!

BTW, wasn`t Casey concerned that Zanny might do something to Caylee or her family if she talked to the police?

Even if KC murdered Caylee, she would have known Caylee was gone all along. :waitasec: I imagine the big kidnapping story would be to escape being charged with murder.
But the 31 days? :crazy:

Absolutely not! IMO, volunteers and people who donate money should be more careful! There are some evil people out there.

I do have a question though. Are people shocked ICA knew her daughter was dead the entire time? Or are they shocked she is admiting it?

Personally, I AM shocked! For all the above reasons! If someone doesn't get charged for some kind of fraud, I will be outraged and I am not even a Florida taxpayer!

Absolutely not! IMO, volunteers and people who donate money should be more careful! There are some evil people out there.

I do have a question though. Are people shocked ICA knew her daughter was dead the entire time? Or are they shocked she is admiting it?

Admitting it!

LE has to follow up on all reasonable leads to a certain extent anyways to be able to prove in court there is not other person responsible besides the person charged. Chasing down tips and leads is just part of their job. And IIRC weren't the A's asking that the tips go to them?

Lets say on day 32 Caylee would have been found. Too late for a COD or TOD. She would have been fully skeletonized. I guess we can be mad at ICA for not telling anyone where Caylee was immediately. But I think that's a bit much to expect out of a murderer.

Oh I agree LE has to do their job, but if George and/or Cindy had any idea that Caylee was already dead on the 16th, then it's a fair question as to why they were complaining that A) Tim Miller's team was looking for a body instead of a live Caylee and B) why they would insist they had tips re: Caylee being seen alive.

Yes, it's too much to expect of Casey to do the right thing and spare others time, money and grief, but it's a very fair question for her parents and brother - and my point was because the remains weren't discovered sooner, it can't be proven one way or the other that she drown on June 16th.

And if anyone other than KC knew Caylee was dead, they were unbelievably cruel to let GA (I don't think he covered up anything) and CA think she could be alive. We know KC's cruel. I thought JB was just a bumbling nincompoop but didn't think he was cruel. If GA and CA didn't think she was alive, never mind then, that would make them charlatans (?).

It was freaky to me, seeing her at Target and places. IF you were, for whatever reason, putting on a happy act around friends, it still doesn't make sense that you'd be acting normal when you were alone.

This is frustrating.

Well to be honest. The people in charge of searching pretty much figured she was dead. Which explains them searching where they were searching. You don't find living children missing for 31 days alive in a field or swamp. And as far as the volunteers go and people who donated money to the family....buyer beware.....

Are you saying the volunteers were suckers?

I think SuziQ is saying people should think with their heads first instead of emotionally donating money in cases like this. A little thought first goes a long way to protect one's bank account. Take time to think before sending the cash.

JB's word isn't gold and it's not evidence. The jury isn't supposed to consider it as such.

A new friend of mine, who hasn't been following the case, she ate up JB's opening statements. It's hard for her to believe ICA did it. She also is a SA, so there is a connection with ICA.. that many do not believe is there.

She doesn't realize that JB's made statements that were not facts in this case. Never crossed her mind that he would make statements that he couldn't prove.. or never expect to prove.

The jury isn't suppose to consider it as evidence. But they expect what is said to be truthful telling of what JB will be proving later. And that will color their view to SA's case. They might even forget All JB said, and fail to realize he never proved his opening statements.

Personally, I AM shocked! For all the above reasons! If someone doesn't get charged for some kind of fraud, I will be outraged and I am not even a Florida taxpayer!

ITA. Obstructing justice or interferring with an official investigation charge is what I've seen in other cases. I forget if Casey was charged with that. Anyone remember?

I think SuziQ is saying people should think with their heads first instead of emotionally donating money in cases like this. A little thought first goes a long way to protect one's bank account. Take time to think before sending the cash.

And a little more thought into how I typed my post would have gone a long way as well. :crazy:

It really burns me when good people with good intentions are taken advantage of.

This a huge concession, IMO! For months her family, friends, neighbors, total strangers were searching for her daughter! All along JB insisting (and kc) that Caylee was
alive and that LE was not following up on tips! Can they be sued for all the money that was WASTED on this cover-up?
I'm outraged if it is true that her attorneys knew this all along and allowed hard earned tax payers money and many volunteers time and money to go to waste searching for a live Caylee! this is outrageous and it should be illegal or they should be at least financially responsible for this hoax! The DT should have to answer how long have they known this, that Caylee drowned on the backyard pool! How can this be allowed?
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT! Abuse does not explain it! nothing explains it. What are your thoughts? what does the law say about this?

PS- sorry if I sound upset

This is of no surprise to me, from day one I felt Caylee was dead and Casey had hid her body somewhere. IMO, all of the Anthony's knew the truth by the time Padilla got Casey out of jail or even before hand. Casey has always known IMO..she is the one to blame for Caylee's demise IMO. I to wonder if the state of Florida and or TES can come back after all of them for lying and wasting resources searching for a child that they knew was dead. If the state doesn't I sure hope TES can, they spent over $100,000 searching for Caylee!

When you Chloroform someone and then place duct tape over their mouth and nose and throw their lifeless body in your trunk until it would draw vultures... Well, Ya, she knew Caylee was dead and didn't give a rat's a$$ about the people searching for her.

If she gets away with this, she might think she is such a great liar she could do it again, and get off again. If I were CA and GA, and she gets off, I wouldn't sleep too soundly. Remember, she was telling people her parents were splitting up and moving out and she was going to get to keep the house... She was already shopping for roommates!!

Now if she inherits their house, a huge chunk of her share will go to the Feds for back taxes. :crazy:

all this can be discussed till the cows come home, but you can't explain away three pieces of duct tape over little Caylee's face, this folks is Murder One, how can a taped face to prevent breathing be an accident.

A new friend of mine, who hasn't been following the case, she ate up JB's opening statements. It's hard for her to believe ICA did it. She also is a SA, so there is a connection with ICA.. that many do not believe is there.

She doesn't realize that JB's made statements that were not facts in this case. Never crossed her mind that he would make statements that he couldn't prove.. or never expect to prove.

The jury isn't suppose to consider it as evidence. But they expect what is said to be truthful telling of what JB will be proving later. And that will color their view to SA's case. They might even forget All JB said, and fail to realize he never proved his opening statements.

The state will have a grand old time with their closing statement. The defense can't 'prove' these allegations now without putting KC on the stand. JB can't allow KC to get on the stand if he knows she is lying about the abuse. That is a huge ethical lapse for a defense attorney. The state gets two shots at a closing statement. they give theirs, the defense gives theirs and then the state has the final word after that. LDB took lots and lots of notes as JB was giving his opening statement. I am sure whoever does the closing statement will be sure to point out every single thing JB said that turned out to be a lie or not even come close to being proved. don't worry about the jury forgetting what JB said and then didn't prove, the State will most assuredly point that out again and again and again in their closing statement.

HHJP will be giving the jury instructions for the guilt phase, which is before the penalty phase when Baez via Finnell can offer unconfirmed facts.

But in the guilt phase, HHJP will clearly instruct the jury that opening statements must be disregarded and they are to make their deliberations based only on the evidence.

Baez has no evidence to offer regarding his theories. Even witness badgering hasn't turned any up. He's been shot down badly by several of them.

Baez has no evidence for a) ICA was molested by her father/brother and b) Caylee accidently drowned in the Anthony's pool. None.

PS: If your friend is SA - how does she not know that opening statements are not evidence?

I also think that GA/CA KNEW after smelling the car that Caylee was deceased, yet played the game for ICA and made money off a dead grand daughter.
This also should be punishable by state.
Wonder if GA/CA paid their taxes on their profits?
IRS may go after them also............never know, huh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back