DT - Wouldn't it have made more sense to blame Hoover & Dominic vs. Kronk?

Melanie

Inactive
Reaction score
From what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong.

The grandparents of Caylee Anthony said a private investigator they hired to search for the then-missing girl is attempting to sell a video he said he taped in November of the wooded area where the girl's remains were found a month later.

Jim Hoover, who no longer works for George and Cindy Anthony, said he recorded the video in mid-November in the woods off Suburban Drive -- near the Anthony's home -- with Dominic Casey, another private investigator for the family.

So Dominic and Jim were in the woods a month prior to Kronk. Now going with the current DT's theory (3.0), George found the body, and it was hidden at some point and placed in the woods.

If the DT is going with the story - George did it. Wouldn't they say the PI's who worked for the A's placed the body there in November, and Kronk happened upon it in December?

I mean, that would make so much more sense to me than this Kronk theory. Maybe I'm wrong.

Thoughts?

Mel

Link: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18460620/detail.html

From what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong.

The grandparents of Caylee Anthony said a private investigator they hired to search for the then-missing girl is attempting to sell a video he said he taped in November of the wooded area where the girl's remains were found a month later.

Jim Hoover, who no longer works for George and Cindy Anthony, said he recorded the video in mid-November in the woods off Suburban Drive -- near the Anthony's home -- with Dominic Casey, another private investigator for the family.

So Dominic and Jim were in the woods a month prior to Kronk. Now going with the current DT's theory (3.0), George found the body, and it was hidden at some point and placed in the woods.

If the DT is going with the story - George did it. Wouldn't they say the PI's who worked for the A's placed the body there in November, and Kronk happened upon it in December?

I mean, that would make so much more sense to me than this Kronk theory. Maybe I'm wrong.

Thoughts?

Mel

Link: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18460620/detail.html

Hmmm, but Kronk also called police in August about that same patch of woods. So I guess the defense theory would have to include the PI's using Kronk's August report to somehow try to frame him by hiding the body exactly there?

Anything other than the truth gets really tangled!

Hmmm, but Kronk also called police in August about that same patch of woods. So I guess the defense theory would have to include the PI's using Kronk's August report to somehow try to frame him by hiding the body exactly there?

Anything other than the truth gets really tangled!

Good point. I'm just having a real hard time with the theory that DC went out to that location on the tip received from the psychic, Ginnette.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4431672/Dominic-Casey-Police-Interview

I know he was out there in November, but what if he was out there earlier?

Remember the whole snake thing back in August?

On 11 August 2008 Kronk was walking up from his truck and saw a skull floating in the water. He told the guys he was with to come and see what he found, they started screaming and jumping around and Kronk was standing on a dead rattlesnake, they never saw what he saw!

That always weirded me out, as the deputy never saw it on August 13th.

Link: http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/...e-eric-edwards-roy-kronk-and-detective-allen/

It always bothered me that once he terminated his agreement with JB, he entered into a Letter of Agreement with the A's. Why? Good night - did he have the body?

We know by his depo that he entered into an agreement with the A's on July 29, 2008 -- this is a written agreement. Kronk then found what appeared to be a skull in August (but no one else, not even the deputy saw it).

Not sure where I'm going with this, but it's always had my hinky meter up!

MOO

Mel

Both investigators have been privy to private legal and personal information for the DT and the A's. Bring it up and that information could be used against the defense and be more damaging than just a pointed finger. RK, imo, was an easier and more pliable target and the least dangerous to point a finger at.

Both investigators have been privy to private legal and personal information for the DT and the A's. Bring it up and that information could be used against the defense and be more damaging than just a pointed finger. RK, imo, was an easier and more pliable target and the least dangerous to point a finger at.

Could be -- just think putting this on kronk is re-konk-ulous!

:)

Mel

Could be -- just think putting this on kronk is re-konk-ulous!

:)

Mel

It is! But, to lead the jury down the path that leads to DC opens up a can of worms for the DT. They plugged along for months with DC thinking that a PI had the same A/C priviledge as an attorney. They were wrong. DC may hold a wealth of dirt on both JB and the A's. We may never know what it is. I think the DT wants to avoid DC like the plague. JMO.

It is! But, to lead the jury down the path that leads to DC opens up a can of worms for the DT. They plugged along for months with DC thinking that a PI had the same A/C priviledge as an attorney. They were wrong. DC may hold a wealth of dirt on both JB and the A's. We may never know what it is. I think the DT wants to avoid DC like the plague. JMO.

I think Cindy put this to bed today when JB brought this up, and she said "you hired him first". He kind of looked taken aback, and quickly moved on.

However, she mentioned he (DC) came to them and volunteered their services. In DC's depo, he mentions they signed a letter of agreement (which may or may not have included free services - I don't know).

Thinking about it now, since DC was a client of JB's, it probably wouldn't have been wise to throw him under the bus.

But poor George.....I have to have faith that the jury isn't buying what JB is trying to sell.

MOO

Mel

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member