2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, whatever we think of ICA, every defendant deserves a competent defense at trial. Baez's client faces the freaking DEATH penalty - and he can't get it together enough to have his homework done and brought in? Forgetting files? Unbelievable. :eek:hoh:
But Lady, she has a whole team. JB is not alone at the table.

Mr. George: did she inform you that she was keeping Caylee away from Cindy
AH: yes, ICA said GA and CA having trouble at home - getting a divorce - dad cheated on her mom

AH: Casey wanted to keep Caylee away from unhappiness at home

It actually sounds like Mr. George really likes Amy. He sounds ... gentle and kind of like he gets a kick out of her.

As a defense attorney myself there are some things I like about JB but there are other things I do not, in any case, I AGREE and I am sort of shocked that Cheney Mason didnt take over the cross examns after JB clearly BLEW IT in his cross exam with GA, at the very least I would think Cheney Mason would be able to develop a line of competent questions that would get some answers out of these witnesses but it appears JB is just winging it out there, MY ONLY GUESS is that CM is purposely not getting involved and allowing JB to do his thing so she has a better chance to claim ineffective counsel down the road.

I know Mr Mason and his work, he is a SUPERB attorney so I really dont understand why he seems to be so far out in left field all the time, it makes no sense at all.

Well, just wait until you view the cross examination of CA...will be interested to hear your commentary on that!

He should end her testimony with "Amy, are you glad you never got the chance to move in with Casey?"

The commentator is talking about how the 6 felony convictions will make her look bad to the jury. I don't think they will be too surprised at this point.
Now they are talking about this opens any conviction up to appeal on inadequate counsel. I could have told them that in the beginning that she would have a case for inadequate counsel.
Now they are talking about how important it is to have an experienced lawyer in a capitol case. Ya think?
So what is CM?
I think they are intending this because they're going to lose.

Oh good gawd. This testamony is bad. I still think she was going to eventually get rid of her mom and dad. moo

Yeah, you'd think if you had this horrible smell coming from your car that you had no idea of where it might be coming from, you might check the trunk, the backseat, etc... for the source of the smell and find the trash bag, right? Or you might suddenly remember that bag of garbage you forgot to throw in the dumpster. Unless of course, you placed that bag of trash there to cover up and explain an odor that was already there that you couldn't get rid of.

I had a friend one time that had a bad odor in car, couldn't figure out where it was coming from seem like engine area. Finally had to take to dealership, they found a possum dead in the ac unit from the inside of car. It was horrible. Nasty stuff keep coming out of floor ac thingie. Took forever to get smell out.
I can't even imagine the smell that is in ICA car.

ICA has no shame, no sense of decency - she can't even try to look ashamed for the jury while hearing how badly she treated her friend!

George, in the midst of divorcing, fighting, and unhappiness at home, was going to fix the house up for she and Amy. pfft

51u7gw.jpg

I know by the fact that there are so few posts on this thread that we are all watching Amy's testimony, riveted and agape. :grouphug:

Mr. George: June 2008 still thinking you are moving into Anthony home
AH: yes, moving dates cancel - because landscaping, GA do things to house
Mr. George:ever tell you house was not going to be available
AH: Yes, said Cindy took back deal - 30 day thing with bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics