Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am new at Astrology, and still learning. I am confused regarding the retrograding back. What does that mean?
Thank you in advance
What does that mean?

“Retrograde” means that, from the Earth’s viewpoint, the planet in question visually appears to pause, then begin moving backward through its normal path across the sky. Of course, the planets don’t actually change direction, but since the Earth is considered to be the center of our universe in geocentric astrology, which is what we use in this guide, we only care about our perspective from here."

"When a planet goes retrograde, the issues reflected by that planet as it travels back through the sign (or signs) tend to have you revisiting the experiences you had when it moved across that point in its original forward movement."

http://www.inlightimes.com/archives/2008/10/retrograde.htm

Read the entire 2nd paragraph at the above link. Very interesting.

“Retrograde” means that, from the Earth’s viewpoint, the planet in question visually appears to pause, then begin moving backward through its normal path across the sky. Of course, the planets don’t actually change direction, but since the Earth is considered to be the center of our universe in geocentric astrology, which is what we use in this guide, we only care about our perspective from here."

"When a planet goes retrograde, the issues reflected by that planet as it travels back through the sign (or signs) tend to have you revisiting the experiences you had when it moved across that point in its original forward movement."

http://www.inlightimes.com/archives/2008/10/retrograde.htm

Read the entire 2nd paragraph at the above link. Very interesting.

Thank you now I understand that better!

I have a question, are we using the time of 6:33 am sunrise for ICA birth chart instead of noon? I'm assuming that the same for CA at 7:14 am as well? Gosh I would drive to Ohio if I could get copies of these :) Sry for asking but I'm having a hard time sifting thru the calendar. TIA

I have a question, are we using the time of 6:33 am sunrise for ICA birth chart instead of noon? I'm assuming that the same for CA at 7:14 am as well? Gosh I would drive to Ohio if I could get copies of these :) Sry for asking but I'm having a hard time sifting thru the calendar. TIA

Yes, we are using sunrise charts for everyone but Caylee. We only have her time of birth.

Yes, the Casey's chart in post #2 of this thread has the 6:33 sunrise time.
When true time of birth is unknown, Astros use sunrise or noon times. depending on what they are most comfortable with.

eta:Remember, the ASCENDANT cannot be determined without true time of birth, therefore we don't know the Houses where the planets have impact, where their energies manifest.

Yes, the Casey's chart in post #2 of this thread has the 6:33 sunrise time.
When true time of birth is unknown, Astros use sunrise or noon times. depending on what they are most comfortable with.

I used to always use Sunrise charts, but then another astrologer pointed out one advantage to noon charts. The Moon and the fast moving planets will be at their midpoint, so there is a better chance to be more accurate if the person happens to be born late at night. [ I probably did not explain that right.]

If you use noon then no matter if the person was born at sunrise or midnight, the moon will be closer to their natal placement. FWIW

NOTE:

NEW THREAD specifically for the TIMED LOGS for each day during the Trail. No discussions in that thread except of course, the description for the Time noted. ie. Jury walks in, side bar, witness *advertiser censored* gets sworn in, specific reaction of Casey, Judge on last nerve....

here:[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6536852#post6536852"]Forensic Astrology-CAYLEE ANTHONY-TIMED Notations Court Room activity-"NO DISCUSSIONS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll be moving the accumulated LOGs over to that dedicated thread shortly..

This way, visitors who come here for Astro discussions won't have to thumb through multiple posts to get to the FOCUS of this Caylee Astro thread.

FE, I am not posting the times that I logged today because they match with yours.

But, I want to bring something to everyones attention. We have a member here at WS who is not SHY where the A's are concerned (from what I have read of her posts within the threads). Maybe, once CA finishes her testimony and has time to pull herself together, we could get this WS member to ask her the time of day that ICA was born? Just a thought and wishful thinking, but I think this person would do it if we ask her to approach CA with this question. What are your thoughts????

FE, I am not posting the times that I logged today because they match with yours.

But, I want to bring something to everyones attention. We have a member here at WS who is not SHY where the A's are concerned (from what I have read of her posts within the threads). Maybe, once CA finishes her testimony and has time to pull herself together, we could get this WS member to ask her the time of day that ICA was born? Just a thought and wishful thinking, but I think this person would do it if we ask her to approach CA with this question. What are your thoughts????

Of course the optimal situation when casting a Natal chart would be to have a confirmed birth time and location.

If you haven't already inquired, I would suggest you find out if that person is 'verified' by WS Administration as someone on the inside, very closely connected to one of the parties. first things first.

Beyond that, I don't have an answer for you at this time.

Thanks!

Casey's 2011 Solar Return had "Cayley" Rx 12:27 Libra sextile "Dike" (Goddess of justice) 12:27 Leo. The position of "Cayley" is 12:21 Libra in her natal chart. Now what do you think the odds are on "Cayley" retrograding back to her mom's natal postion in the year she's going to trial for her murder? 1/360 = 2.78 to the negative third, times I-don't-know-what (life expectancy maybe). I can see a return to natal position, like a Venus return, but to retrograde to the exact spot gives me chills.

"Cayley" in the Indictment chart is 27:47 SAG, in the Proseution Opening Statement chart Jupiter 27:40 Aries is trine the Indictment position.

"Cayley" continued retrograding until May 23 10:26 pm, and settled at 2:12 Libra.

And of course, Saturn is currently sitting at 10:32 Libra, in its exaltation. Justice will be served.

People in the astro communities are discussing G.A. Nessus in his natal chart as well as the Midpoints between his Synastry with C.A. as for mitigation of the defense and it's charges against him., as well as the defense's contention that GA helped hide the death of Cayley Anthony.

I've not used NESSUS myself in the charts although it's easily added on as an important asteroid at astro.com along with the Black Moon, Lilith and other options one might add. , but I must say, there is a lot to be gained and at least thought about now that these charges have been brought to light, for being unbiased when it comes to Astrology delineations and the charts of all parties who had access to Cayley (the victim) as you all know.

Here is a little I've found about Nessus today online:

Asteroids: Nessus, (sex abuse)
“Nessus is the energy of abuse as would happen in a rape. It is amoral abuse. Nessus takes what it wants from a person without regard for that person at all.”

From: http://www.astroknowlogy.com/questions/what-is-the-influence-of-the-asteroid-nessus

As for the natal chart (and I wish we had times of birth ) of all being accused,(i.e. State blames CA and Defense blames G.A. ) but we do not as of today, have the times of birth yet.

Composite Chart of C.A. and her father, G.A. reveals:

Venus square Pluto, Sun/Nessus - midpoint conjunct to Venus

Moon/Saturn Midpoint is also square to Nessus

I used to always use Sunrise charts, but then another astrologer pointed out one advantage to noon charts. The Moon and the fast moving planets will be at their midpoint, so there is a better chance to be more accurate if the person happens to be born late at night. [ I probably did not explain that right.]

If you use noon then no matter if the person was born at sunrise or midnight, the moon will be closer to their natal placement. FWIW

Yes, that's true. I sometimes "move around the clock" for birth time unknown, meaning I might use 3am, sunrise, noon, 6pm, etc., just to see what the chart will look like at those times. I do this for natal charts of unknown time of birth. In our case here, though, using sunrise gives a good idea of what influenced the entire day. Neither way is incorrect, though.

People in the astro communities are discussing G.A. Nessus in his natal chart as well as the Midpoints between his Synastry with C.A. as for mitigation of the defense and it's charges against him., as well as the defense's contention that GA helped hide the death of Cayley Anthony.

I've not used NESSUS myself in the charts although it's easily added on as an important asteroid at astro.com along with the Black Moon, Lilith and other options one might add. , but I must say, there is a lot to be gained and at least thought about now that these charges have been brought to light, for being unbiased when it comes to Astrology delineations and the charts of all parties who had access to Cayley (the victim) as you all know.

Quote:
“Nessus is the energy of abuse as would happen in a rape. It is amoral abuse. Nessus takes what it wants from a person without regard for that person at all.”

From: http://www.astroknowlogy.com/questions/what-is-the-influence-of-the-asteroid-nessus

As for the natal chart (and I wish we had times of birth ) of all being accused,(i.e. State blames CA and Defense blames G.A. ) but we do not as of today, have the times of birth yet.

Thanks for bringing this here. I must say, though, I always though GA was a bit less than "active" (JB, take note, quotes). I never really looked into it astrologically, though. Perhaps I should, although without the crucial time of birth, any answers would be less than perfect.

My own personal experience with sex abuse and molestation tells me that if GA had ever violated ICA she would have never left Caylee alone with him. She would have been going out of her to protect her daughter from him. She would have really worked to try to gain funds to remove her daughter from that situation not had a make believe job. She wouldn't have used GA as a babysitter for Caylee because she wouldn't have wanted to leave her daughter open to that abuse.

I do not for one moment believe that ICA is a victim of sex abuse or molestation. And if I turn out to be wrong, that is still not an excuse to murder her daughter or cover up her daughter's accidental death.

From my own personal opinion, and being both a Survivor myself, and having been in therapy groups with others,
I believe a person can be so damaged, as to indeed, leave their child as vulnerable as they themselves are/were.
As I am on record stating this young woman is quite mentally ill to do what she did and I stand by this belief till today and indeed, she may have been the one to place that ducttape on her daughter's mouth just as the majority of folks believe it to be.

I do agree about the Trial itself, which is a Death Penalty Murder Case and not a Sexual Abuse case.

However, since the Defense of Casey is that her father is the one responsible for the cover up., (whether true or not), does not excuse her from doing the right thing for everyone involved or in the case of her father, doing the right thing, which is call 911.

Personally speaking, I cannot get beyond a person seeing a child drown and then not calling 911, whether it be the father or Casey A. There is no logical explanation I can come up with that should prevent a person from doing that, for there are many drownings in Florida as there are in Arizona of children, and it's a common enough accident unfortunately in both states.

Logic tells me that this did not occur, yet I'm still open to the evidence as it is presented which then may force me to accept a change of logic once I hear it.

Thus far however, we know the child is dead and someone is responsible for her death.
and not
until the Defense
started laying out a case for the father or grandfather being the culprit, we didn't even consider this (at least I did not), but now since Nessus and Orcus was introduced to look at online and in astrological circles, I will look at least Astrologically, at the potential of abuse here, in all ways open to us (astrologically speaking) to either confirm or deny or at least say, it's possible or not.

I found NESSUS (sexual abuse) online and thought it was very interesting having never considered this asteroid before.

There is another they are using onlline for this case called "ORCUS" which has to do with murders and cover ups.

CASEY’S NATAL INCLUDES:
(FOR THOSE WHO STUDY MIDPOINTS)

Saturn
(male/older or father) opposed to Chiron (exact orb conjunct Antares a violent star)
Midpoint of Pluto/Orcus squares her Uranus/ Mars conjunction
Moon/Saturn Midpoint conjuncts the Orcus/Pluto midpoint –

Orcus is said to mete out retribution over broken oaths.

http://www.astrologycom.com/fullmoonvirgo1.html

Pluto is closer to the Sun than Neptune when he is at the top of his oval-shaped orbit as is Orcus when he is at the top of his. Pluto has a large moon called Charon and their two faces are locked towards each other as if they have an invisible shaft between them. So does Orcus and his moon, Vanth.
This so intrigued the imagination of the survey leader, Mike Brown; he dubbed Orcus(2) the “anti-Pluto”. He said of the Orcus myth that he read:
“Orcus was, essentially, the early Etruscan grim reaper, collecting the dead and bringing them to the Underworld where Pluto ruled
……

For the Composite energies between natal of Casey and G.A.:

Venus is square to Pluto. With the Sun/Nessus midpoint conjunct Venus
note: Traditionally we see the Sun as father and the Moon as mother in astrology charts.
often Saturn is also inserted for father or grandfather sometimes Jupiter is seen as grandfather.

CASEY’S NATAL INCLUDES: (FOR THOSE WHO STUDY MIDPOINTS)

Saturn (male/older or father) opposed to Chiron (exact orb conjunct Antares a violent star)
Midpoint of Pluto/Orcus squares her Uranus/ Mars conjunction
Moon/Saturn Midpoint conjuncts the Orcus/Pluto midpoint –
Dear Leomoon,

Could this be the clash we are seeing now between ICA and GA due to the allegations made by the defense against GA on ICA’s behalf? I just don’t see GA involved in truly abusing any woman in any interpretation I can come up with. I am inexperienced with charts though..

However, since the Defense of Casey is that her father is the one responsible for the cover up., (whether true or not), does not excuse her from doing the right thing for everyone involved or in the case of her father, doing the right thing, which is call 911.

Personally speaking, I cannot get beyond a person seeing a child drown and then not calling 911, whether it be the father or Casey A. There is no logical explanation I can come up with that should prevent a person from doing that, for there are many drownings in Florida as there are in Arizona of children, and it's a common enough accident unfortunately in both states.

Logic tells me that this did not occur, yet I'm still open to the evidence as it is presented which then may force me to accept a change of logic once I hear it.

Thus far however, we know the child is dead and someone is responsible for her death.
and not until the Defense started laying out a case for the father or grandfather being the culprit, we didn't even consider this
(at least I did not), but now since Nessus and Orcus was introduced to look at online and in astrological circles, I will look at least Astrologically, at the potential of abuse here, in all ways open to us (astrologically speaking) to either confirm or deny or at least say, it's possible or not.

snipped to save space only

Re: BBM and underlined
Actually, Leomoon, very early in the case it was considered by some, both sexual abuse by father and/or brother, and if anyone in the family helped cover up the death when it happened. We even looked at drowning as a possibility. Our astrologers were emphatic, no sexual abuse by brother or father, Caylee wasn't the daughter of GA or LA, and Caylee died at the hands of her mother, not accidentally. The alleged coverup was assumed to have come in after the fact, all fingers pointing Cindy, to Lee, and lastly, to George. Cindy was much higher on the list than her husband.

After our astrologers told us the above "no, no, no", we let the subject drop and looked for the truth, justice, and who could have been assisting later.

That being said, we'll probably never know the truth. Let's just pray the planets line up correctly and justice is finally served.

Dear Leomoon,

Could this be the clash we are seeing now between ICA and GA due to the allegations made by the defense against GA on ICA’s behalf? I just don’t see GA involved in truly abusing any woman in any interpretation I can come up with. I am inexperienced with charts though..

There are many astrologers convinced that the Midpoints here, point to serious sexual abuse by the father. Personally, I haven't had enough experience with the midpoints (although I will start to crack open my Ebertin Stellar Infleunces on the Midpoints) this week after seeing all of this and redo charts myself including Ceres and see what I can see.

There are definately i.e. Plutocontrol issues in the family that's certain. She did not come out of a vacuum by herself. Neptune isn't operating alone here either. (Deception and undermining everyone's charts)

No, it's not the transits being mentioned (to answer your question) that is worrisome here, it's actual Natal positions.

I know how hard it is to open up to the possibility as it gets more comforting as the years go by to see only one villain, namely C.A. especially after years and years of media influence too.

But, there may be far more to the family's dynamics then previously thought to be.

Zoe: Not having the times of birth doesn't help either you know......We are doing the best we can with what we have all of us, but the times of birth has vital "other" info (such as perhaps asteroids and midpoints) that can possibly confirm all of this, as angles should show us more. We need more study and more info I think.....to be conclusive about anything more.

We can now only imagine what info the angles may hold. It would be great to know and not guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998