The Fake Crying

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
so I'm watching the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show and the JVM indignation hour and I just cannot get by ICA's continually dabbing at her eyes without apparent reason.

All the while the look of disgust at her mother never left her face. I have never seen anything quite like it.

Yet no one on either show has mentioned the lack of tears. I suppose there is only so much one can say about that, but if I'm a juror, I'm wanting to wipe that hate off ICA's face. and I really want to ask the judge to tie her hands behind her back, because there aren't any tears.

It reminded me of a short story I read in high school about the power of the mind. She wasn't wiping tears off her face, she seemed to literally be attempting to wipe the skin off her skull.

I'd like to see a real body language expert's analysis. I know others have commented on this b4 but I never paid much mind to it. Not today.

Did it freak anyone else out?

so I'm watching the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show and the JVM indignation hour and I just cannot get by ICA's continually dabbing at her eyes without apparent reason.

All the while the look of disgust at her mother never left her face. I have never seen anything quite like it.

Yet no one on either show has mentioned the lack of tears. I suppose there is only so much one can say about that, but if I'm a juror, I'm wanting to wipe that hate off ICA's face. and I really want to ask the judge to tie her hands behind her back, because there aren't any tears.

It reminded me of a short story I read in high school about the power of the mind. She wasn't wiping tears off her face, she seemed to literally be attempting to wipe the skin off her skull.

I'd like to see a real body language expert's analysis. I know others have commented on this b4 but I never paid much mind to it. Not today.

I heard on one show that the jurors were looking at casey, I am sure with disdain:banghead::banghead::twocents::twocents:

Casey tries so hard to squeeze out tears, but dog gone it, she just can't. Caylee means/meant nothing to her. What bothers me are various news stations that report that Casey is "crying" in court, when it's obvious that it is that FAKE crying thing she does. I love me some WFTV, but they are one of the media outlets guilty of this. The only time I have actually seen Casey full-out CRY was that day she got upset when Cindy hugged George at the back of the courtroom.. those were tears of anger, IMO.

I was watching Vinnie Politan on Prime News on HLN and he made a comment about how it looked like Casey was trying to literally squeeze tears out.

I swear, ICA is going to need an ophthalmologist to check for eye damage if she keeps poking her eyes trying to induce tears. It is driving me nuts watching her dab at her eyes and checking the tissue each time. Between that and fiddling with her hair, I am ready to scream!

BBM
I think NG that did mention it here, starting at about 4:28 mark:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0o8OrdH3QA"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Nancy 5/31/11 Part 1‬‏[/ame]

Right! And when someone cries for real, they don't wipe BOTH eyes methodically...you wipe whichever one has tears coming out which is not always simultaneous!

But, if you have mascara on, and no way to check it in a mirror, and you are worried that it might smear.... Hmmmm.

I posted the other day I saw somewhere on the web.....no matter how much she cries she never uses up a whole tissue.

Ok?
If George[ i doubt it] had anything to do with a drowning cover up ? Makes no sense he would above all else help Casey cover this up fearing the wrath of CINDY...
that is as imaginary a story as all her friends and job...
he would have nothing to gain by taking the side of his daughter over his wife..
he would have so much to lose, on top of being a party to covering up an accident?
That is hogwash....

She also rarely takes potty breaks. Maybe the two are related, I doubt it, but it has crossed my mind.

I am sure sometimes a tear or two are real, but that seems to be when it is about KC and the death penalty.

The rest have been forced, and if it is obvious to us, it is obvious to the jurors.

Wonder if KC learned some new ways to cry and show grief from CA and will now implement those techniques?

Here eyes are clear. Her nose is not red. She drops her mouth open as if her nose is plugged with snot but it is not. Her wiping of her eyes with the tissues has now gone to the side of her face and chin as if she has tear drops making her face wet. Well, I don't see any tears to make anything wet not even her eyes. The jurors can tell she is faking I am sure. They can see her clearly. ICA will be wiping sweat of her face soon. One poster on here is right...if ICA wants to make it appear she is crying she should dip her fingers in her hot cajon snack mix. Perhaps she shoud try sneaking in a potent onion in with her.
Must be terrible to be a person who has now feelings, but how would she know.

Well we've seen what her real tears look like (when CA hugged GA and ICA threw a fit) - she really does have access to real tears, her eyes do water, her whole face wrinkles up and she looks like a person crying.

Which makes it all the more apparent how fake the other attempts to cry really are.

I pretty much think Casey's tears are for herself because she has no one on her side. Her lawyer sucks. I would cry too. She has to know it's over...

I pretty much think Casey's tears are for herself because she has no one on her side. Her lawyer sucks. I would cry too. She has to know it's over...

You are right in the respect of any real tears are for herself. The fake ones for show. I don't think she thinks it is over yet but that time will come. She is having way to much fun tormenting and trying to embarrass her parents.

For the most part, I agree. No tears. But it can be hard to see in some video feeds. I have seen a tear or two roll when I find a good, clear feed.
Of course, always at the mention of herself, when she is angry or when someone else gets emotional. Never at an image or mention of Caylee or her untimely demise.

2ytxndk.jpg

1054oeu.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken