2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony says it's her parents who are helping her get through this. Jurors are taking notes. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter edited by cfnews13casey at 8:31 AM

I had to go do something. Which tape is this? Is it still the July 30?

She just said GA is the quiet reserved one of the family!

"Dads the quiet reserved one"

THAT certainly helps explain his reaction after he found out Caylee was gone!

Oh she keeps thinking about 'your guys'. Yep she keeps wondering and pondering how long she can keep up the charade.

Who talks like this in the real world. They have a missing grandchild and they are discussing who is the most vocal (loud) person in the household. Get a grip.............

Casey is clearly driving the bus. All along I thought Cindy was in control of them all. Wow. It was Casey all along.

Yes, CA someone out there needs to be the little voice for CAYLEE-----AMEN!

"Dad will always process things before he reacts." 911 call anyone!

ICA: ...Dad's the quiet, reserved one. We all know that...We know that Dad will always process things thoroughly before [saying?] things...

Casey just destroyed her defense theory about George
Thank You Casey...you are the Prosecutions best witness IMO

Oh geez - she just blew the DT's assertion that GA was not responding because he knew Caylee drowned, she just admitted GA is stoic and calm and takes things in and processes them before reacting

THANK YOU ICA!

Wow, casey was saying ..."I been thinking about work, schedules, things I can do to help....and CA says....You don't have to work, just take care of Caylee....Wham-Bam....that says to me....shes told casey all that all along , taking care of Caylee was her job, and she wasn't expected to work...hummmm

I think that is "won't be expected to work" - at this point CA is willing to say or promise anything and everything to bring Caylee home.

"I'm keeping my wits about me and staying as strong as I possibly can. This is the strongest I think I've ever been."

"You know what's funny? You're gonna laugh. Everyone says that I'm the loudest one in our family but I've been told otherwise from mutual sources that it's your son that is the loudest." Laugh, laugh, laugh.

"dad is the reserved one. We know he's going to process things thoroughly before having a reaction. We all know that." BOOM The defense theory just got obliterated. Again.

Just destroyed JB's questions to everyone about George's lack of reaction to things.

Per ICA dad has always been the quiet and reserved one.

The DT is totally sunk.

oooo..i forgot about her saying that ga was the quiet one..
great lol.. explains why he was so quiet at 911 call time..
ica is toast ..

"I'm glad I'm not crying every day." You know, I have friends who lost a child and they were crying every day for YEARS.

Teresa

#CaseyAnthony says dad will always process everything before making decision. Jurors are looking at Casey. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:32 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member