Identified! WA - Kittitas Co., Female remains near golf course, Sep'10 - Kerry May Hardy

Looking in adjacent states, Norine Kay Boyd from Rupert, Idaho looks alot like the reconstruction

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/boyd_norine.html
boyd_norine.jpg
2535702750045078242S200x200Q851.jpg

Her circumstances are difficult to square with the location in which Jane Doe was found. But she is about the closest of all of them on facial structure.

Wow ! Very close!

Looking in adjacent states, Norine Kay Boyd from Rupert, Idaho looks alot like the reconstruction

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/boyd_norine.html
boyd_norine.jpg
2535702750045078242S200x200Q851.jpg

Her circumstances are difficult to square with the location in which Jane Doe was found. But she is about the closest of all of them on facial structure.

That's the closest resemblance I've EVER seen.

Have you sent in the tip to both Cle Elum and Rupert, Idaho LE?

There's only 575 miles between those two towns, and they are both right off a freeway. Rupert's just off I-84, and Cle Elum's off I-90; you go through Pasco WA to connect to the other freeway.

I see they're treating Boyd's case as a suicide....but the vehicle's condition doesn't square with a suicide. Who'd break their own sunglasses?

That's the closest resemblance I've EVER seen.

Have you sent in the tip to both Cle Elum and Rupert, Idaho LE?

There's only 575 miles between those two towns, and they are both right off a freeway. Rupert's just off I-84, and Cle Elum's off I-90; you go through Pasco WA to connect to the other freeway.

I see they're treating Boyd's case as a suicide....but the vehicle's condition doesn't square with a suicide. Who'd break their own sunglasses?

Yes, I left a message last week with Andrea Blume of the Kittitas County Sheriff's Office.

She replied as follows:
I will check on that. Our dental has been run through several times with several different variations and we haven’t had a hit. Thanks for the information.

http://www.kimatv.com/news/local/123110153.html

Story Published: Jun 3, 2011 at 10:02 AM PDT
By Robin Wojtanik

KITTITAS CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICE NEWS RELEASE -- The skeletal remains found in a shallow grave on the Suncadia Resort Property near Ronald Washington have been identified as 22 year old Kerry M. May (Hardy), last seen in 1972 near the Capitol Hill are of Seattle.

That's quite a likeness. I'm glad that she has been identified.

Awwww. RIP Mary Kerry. 22 years old! I sure hope they know where to find her husband!

Rest in Peace Kerry.

Prayers for your Mother and the rest of your family.

I find it really odd that none of the stories seem to have a peep about her husband! Mother is the one who reported her missing. Not a peep about him at all.

I find it really odd that none of the stories seem to have a peep about her husband! Mother is the one who reported her missing. Not a peep about him at all.

I hope LE knows where to find him. The fact that he wasn't the one who filed the missing person report is a huge red flag. I just hope he hasn't left a trail of dead wives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391
Back