Will the SA Introduce the Critical Missing Motive--KC’s vengeful hostility toward CA

BBM: This is what I have thought all along. It could be that just as CA said she could not sit that evening, Caylee may have started to fuss. KC could have reacted to the fussing combined with her anger toward CA. Sadly, this sort of thing happens all too often. I do not know that it could be proven that this is what happened but there are jurors who have raised children and no doubt are well aware of how stressful it can be at times dealing with a fussy child. I do not have reason to believe Caylee was a difficult child in general, but kids do get fussy and if Caylee was tired of being dragged around stores and then back in the car, she may have started crying to go home. Duct tape over the mouth might have been an angry mother's reaction to a fussy child who would not stop.

That's very true. It happened to me! Only my mom did not use duct tape, thank God, or I surely would have suffocated.

Since Casey admitted to stealing on the Universal tapes, why does it matter now what comes out about her stealing? She said it herself on tape.

Also, anything the state does not bring out about Cindy, or her relationship with Casey, may end up looking as though they were trying to hide something, if it comes out from the other side. On the other hand, I can't see the state wanting to make Cindy the "motive" for her own grandchild's murder, no matter how inadvertently.

Why would it be an acquittal if they thought she was covering up an accident?
She could still be up for negligent manslaughter which also has a very stiff sentence.

I do not see an acquittal coming for her. There will be too much anger and disdain felt for this young mother who ruined so many lives in her own selfish wake.

I was referring to an acquittal on the first degree murder charge. I agree with you on the manslaughter. I guess I just don't want to see her a free woman again, ever. :praying:

I was referring to an acquittal on the first degree murder charge. I agree with you on the manslaughter. I guess I just don't want to see her a free woman again, ever. :praying:
Duct tape negates manslaughter, especially with the heart sticker on it- and especially since the defense is claiming Caylee drowned in the pool, not died of heatstroke in the car by suffocation. Also, they cannot get around the plant roots growing through Caylee's remains, and the decomp. in the trunk is proven (not pizza/dead squirrel/Febreze/dryer sheets). Casey is damning herself with the jailhouse videos of her selfish callousness and condescending, swearing attitude. Not exactly concerned with finding her "missing" child. I think a conviction on murder is guaranteed!!!:twocents:

My opinion has always been that the REAL motive was to shut Caylee up, as her newly developed "talking in paragraphs" skill was a huge threat to Casey's ability to continue living separate lives and lying about them. Having a smart 2 1/2 year old is like having a tiny recording device following you everywhere.

Unfortunately there is no evidence whatsoever to support this theory that I can think of. ;)

My opinion has always been that the REAL motive was to shut Caylee up, as her newly developed "talking in paragraphs" skill was a huge threat to Casey's ability to continue living separate lives and lying about them. Having a smart 2 1/2 year old is like having a tiny recording device following you everywhere.

Unfortunately there is no evidence whatsoever to support this theory that I can think of. ;)

This is exactly what was the final straw for Casey. Caylee could verbalize what was going on during the day and it didn't go along with what Casey was telling 'the rents' what was happening.

They have Lee's statement so far, she said "maybe because I'm a spiteful *****" to him on the 16th of July?

I don't know why they're avoiding the fight on the 15th of June. Or why they didn't ask Lee about any choking, etc. Or why they're not questioning Jesse.

I can only think that after the science & prior to closing, they are going to go through the cause of death from the 15th to the 16th of June. Maybe they'll recall Cindy?

This is exactly what was the final straw for Casey. Caylee could verbalize what was going on during the day and it didn't go along with what Casey was telling 'the rents' what was happening.

The verbalization is not really good because she could have just left Caylee with the parents and given Cindy custody.

It has to be because of the fight with her Mom. She wanted to prove her Mom wrong, call her bluff about moving out & withhold Caylee from her. Cindy so much as admits that in her blog post.

I don't like the idea of a lesser included charge either, but I'd settle. I do believe she is dangerous, though. Unfortunately, one never knows with a jury.

I agree that ICA is a difficult person that doesn't even understand her own motivation. She tells different stories of the same event or relationship to each listener, she holds violent grudges for each imagined insult . She is madly jealous of her "friends" money ,jobs, relationships etc. She in NOT willing to make any effort to achieve any of the things she envies. She is ridiculously immature!I cannot imagine why she could not cherish Caylee!!!:loser:

Isn't Shirley P. and Mark F. going to testify later on?

Will the SA Introduce the Critical Missing Motive--KC’s vengeful hostility toward CA?

I hope it all comes into play. I understand that the SA is presenting the timeline, frame by frame, or brick by brick, and at times it has been tedious. Jose has kept me awake to say the least! Today I learned that Vass has to get his instructions from Vass..... or something like that. Phone Jose for clarification (again........).

Key point to me tonight was the part that read KCs vengeful hostility toward CA:

I have been listening and watching and reading and following and praying for almost three LONG years and cannot figure out:::::
HOW is containing her hostility towards Baez through this?!!!!!

For a sociopath who brags about her lying abilities (kudos! and to offing your toddler and getting away with it, kudos!) I cannot fathom HOW she shows her stone face whilst in trial for her "life" listening to his blunders. Remarkable. Wonder how many books ICA will write under different personalities after this is FIN?

If MF (detective from the OJ trial) is going to testify, he could bring the argument between CA and ICA out in the open.

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t1646-lee-anthony-deposition-video-2-27-2009

Scroll down the page until you come to "Supplemental Report, bottom of Pg., 2499". Below that in red print.... ** Mark Fuhrman also reported that GA and CA explained that CA and ICA had an argument on the 15th or 16th of June.

MF reported this to the Orange County investigators.

To confirm KC hates CA will be tougher to do than meets the eye.

She has made awful comments to everyone about her mother and has been awful to her mother's face. She has cursed her out, she has stolen from her, yelled at her and told the Grunds she wanted to be the polar opposite of Cindy. MayaD said that KC raged on CA in her cell.
BUT! She has also said wonderful things to and about her mother (all be it fake). She has made thoughtful posts about Cindy on MySpace, cropped and decorated pics of Cindy, appeared to be apologetic when she made CA upset in one of the jail videos. Even fell asleep with Annie and Cindy in her room, how cute :sick:

See, I don't think KC can stop thinking about herself long enough to hate anyone. In fact, from the looks of her texts messages, she was not a big gossip or a hater. Was she agitated by CA messing with her "flow?" Well, duh! That's a narcissistic sociopath for ya. Me, me, me, what can you do for me? Me, me, me, not gonna bother faking emotion if you have nothing to offer ME!

I don't know if this will fit with motive but why did LDB ask CA about that teddy bear when she was questioning her? She went all into the fact that CA slept with the teddy and that it all of a sudden was gone. I wonder why she let it be known it was gone,and has any one ever found that teddy?

JMO, but what I took from CA testifying that she told ICA that she slept with the teddy bear to be close to Caylee, was....that the teddy bear mysteriously disappeared and next thing, ICA had a pic of a teddy bear hanging from a noose in one of her accounts on the computer. Could it be that this is going to be brought up in closing statements or with another witness who knew about the conflict between ICA and CA?

ITA that Caylee, beginning to speak in paragraphs perhaps had told Cindy something during the visit to Mt Dora on 6/15 which caused Cindy to confront Casey that evening after they returned home. Cindy may have then reiterated her plan to take legal custody of Caylee, as Amy and Lee both testified to Cindy accusing Casey of being an unfit mother. That could have led to the alleged huge blow up fight that evening that the neighbor reportedly heard, and Lee and Jesse spoke of, which caused Casey to flee with Caylee. Poor Caylee, would have had a two year old melt down at the prospect of leaving her beloved Cece and JoJo to be taken from her home by her mother, whom she had not bonded with (despite Cindy's claim under oath to the contrary) and Casey, in a fit of narcissistic rage, shut the little snot head up once and for all with three layers of duct tape over her nose and mouth. She sealed it with a kiss (heart sticker) as a final 'good riddance' and perhaps final dig at Cindy, whom she hated more than she loved Caylee (per Grandma P.) Casey dressed Caylee in the "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" as a final reminder of what a pest and nuisance she was.

Your signature quote:

"I don`t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Casey Anthony , August 14, 2008

coupled with the "Maybe I'm a spiteful *****" comment, spells motive to me. Casey didn't want Caylee, but she was damned if she'd allow Cindy to take her either.

I hope somehow, the ST is able to convey these details to the jury.

If MF (detective from the OJ trial) is going to testify, he could bring the argument between CA and ICA out in the open.

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t1646-lee-anthony-deposition-video-2-27-2009

Scroll down the page until you come to "Supplemental Report, bottom of Pg., 2499". Below that in red print.... ** Mark Fuhrman also reported that GA and CA explained that CA and ICA had an argument on the 15th or 16th of June.

MF reported this to the Orange County investigators.

Unfortunately, this would be hearsay. Only Cindy can testify to this, or anyone who actually heard CASEY say something to her mother about it.

ITA that Caylee, beginning to speak in paragraphs perhaps had told Cindy something during the visit to Mt Dora on 6/15 which caused Cindy to confront Casey that evening after they returned home. Cindy may have then reiterated her plan to take legal custody of Caylee, as Amy and Lee both testified to Cindy accusing Casey of being an unfit mother. That could have led to the alleged huge blow up fight that evening that the neighbor reportedly heard, and Lee and Jesse spoke of, which caused Casey to flee with Caylee. Poor Caylee, would have had a two year old melt down at the prospect of leaving her beloved Cece and JoJo to be taken from her home by her mother, whom she had not bonded with (despite Cindy's claim under oath to the contrary) and Casey, in a fit of narcissistic rage, shut the little snot head up once and for all with three layers of duct tape over her nose and mouth. She sealed it with a kiss (heart sticker) as a final 'good riddance' and perhaps final dig at Cindy, whom she hated more than she loved Caylee (per Grandma P.) Casey dressed Caylee in the "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" as a final reminder of what a pest and nuisance she was.

Your signature quote:

"I don`t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Casey Anthony , August 14, 2008

coupled with the "Maybe I'm a spiteful *****" comment, spells motive to me. Casey didn't want Caylee, but she was damned if she'd allow Cindy to take her either.

I hope somehow, the ST is able to convey these details to the jury.

I think you are absolutely right. But I am so afraid that the jury will not believe anyone could be so coldhearted and so purely evil to kill their adorable baby over such petty concerns. My husband just cannot accept that motive.He does not know too much about the case but he did get forced to watch some of the coverage this weekend and he insists she would never do that. He thinks it is an awful accident as she is a spoiled biotch that covered it up.

Everything you need to know about ICA can be seen on (1) her first video appearance when she was first arrested, wearing the blue hoodie- she smirks, and (2)her first phone call home from Jail.

Listen to her as she speaks to her mother from Jail, the contempt and loathing she feels for Cindy just drips off her.

That's all the psychological assessment needed.

From your fingers to God's eyes. :candle:

The SA doesn't need motive. The DT would then claim that ICA just knew nobody would believe her about the accidental drowning tale. So then she acted like a free and easy party girl. ICA was in denial. Yeah, right! Notice how after ICA was behind bars, when her parents came to visit the first words out of her mouth were "Please, tell me the truth. Have you learned anything new, anything to help US find Caylee Marie? Sob, sob, sob. Wipe, wipe, wipe."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back